JayR vs (WHOISONLINE)

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by THB_JR, Sep 14, 2013.

1. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

10 lines drop first..battling the first 10 people who respond'
    3 votes each battle.
    GO!
    test
  2. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

BATTLE # 1 DETH(VERSEIN) VS JR(VerseIn)
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    test
  3. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

10 lines is way too short. At least make it interesting and let's go 3 rounds, 10 lines each. You down?
    test
  4. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

10 lines anybody can get it. short and sweet like you
    test
  5. DethStryque

No, son. I could do that on the Cypher. If you don't have real bars? Don't cross swords with Deth.
    test
  6. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

Mental NOTE:
    Im not gay so ill pass on crossing swords with you guy!

.But 10 Lines

Bitch imma kill you, the bars i lay will slay Deth,
    this rage text, will hit you and split you apart like train wrecks...
    You made a 'name in text'? but your 'young' bars haven't 'aged' yet
    you been on the boards since 2008 BUM.. & you still 'aint shit'!...
    i been a threat' deth, Your reputation' is microscopic like an Acidophil'
    Foreal, my words will stryque' deth', leaving em' Mentally ILL'…
    Deth better turn to GOD, because i scare faggots out the closet
    Deth stayed, so i killed him, then hired a maid to get the 'Maggots out the Closet'...
    In this battle kid you 'lost it', hang it up like washing clothes with 'no dryer'
    no lair, you just got beat by a newb, so just bounce like a 'low rider'...
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
    test
  7. DethStryque

Before I feed J-R the A-R for tryin tuh rhyme "aged yet" with "ain't shit" and "Acidophil" with "Mentally ILL", I'm uh skool him with a light work keyestyle...

Acidophil's a white blood cell destroying the kinda viruses that makes hearts stop
    So YES!! My rep's made by destroying the sickness in sick kids when my bars drop
    Mark stop!! You hard as concrete? I'll put my foot tuh ya hard top make that R cock
    n cook ya like borscht grits n lamb
    Cuz your spits is bland; but my war scripts is planned tuh scatter ya atoms//Adams like hurricanes hit Mor-ticia's fam
    Retorts crisp ya man chop this dork bytch like Spam n Jedi Knight Force splitcha clan!
    Against a flow deep as mine? It ain't nuthin tuh drown
    My muscular sound's crushin this crepuscular clown bustin some nouns like I'm dumpin rounds of slugs in ya crown til ya slumpin n found crushed underfoot like the dust in the ground
    I don't need tuh be clutchin the pound tuh knock lumps in ya guts n back like the hump in a mound!
    Battle Deth? Any rapper tasked gitz took out
    If you don't wanna git scattered smashed best book now or I'll put double the bars tuh ya grill like you wore a catcher's mask to a cookout!!
    Try tuh set it, mayne? Look how ya shook wow'd by my Kemetic slang pumpin lead n flame that leftcha shredded slain before the medics came
    Dawg I'm the kind uh doctuh that puts rocks tuh my brutha's head...Deth the medic's Cain
    The best rap ya ever said? It's lame!! Boy I'll crap on ya thoughts...that's a septic brain
    I'll put bullets in ya hair...that's hot leaded mane...when I drop shocking knowledge...that's electric game...on ya pathetic gang til ya crew's chewed
    When you rap? The crowd sounds like ghosts callin Yogi bear's homie...they're like:"BOO!! BOO!!"
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2014
    test
  8. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

this kid is a feeder...blah

vote up
    test
  9. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

and i cant believe this kid dont understand 10 lines = 5 bars...IDIOT
    test
  10. DethStryque

First? There's no such thing as "feeding"...you either flip a punch/bar/concept or you don't. Feeding is a failed flip, and the concept of feeding is the province of subpar lyricists.

You flipped my crossed swords comment into a failed gay punch, but I didnt complain. It comes with the territory.

Next? 1 bar generally equals 4 beats=1 line. A bar-COUPLETTE=2 lines. 5 bar-COUPLETTES=10 lines, Grasshopper.

Lastly...how much fits in a bar depends upon the tempo and cadence of the bar. The structure of my verse reflects its cadence and rhyme scheme ( thats the specific pattern of rhymes ) and fits each bar well.

Objectively speaking...no diss...you were overmastered simply from my first bar-couplette onward. At no time were you competitive in this battle. You can slice up any portion of ten consecutive lines from my verse that you wish. I defeated you in every way, with ease, while I was multitasking doing something else. I mean that without arrogance or condescension toward you; I actually am glad to have a battle [even a light one like this ]. I give you props for using Acidophil, though.
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2013
    test
  11. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

blah i know what bar and lines are. in text its 2 lines per bar...LMAO THIS IS COMEDY......your a newb to me kid. chill!!! vote up...
    test
  12. DethStryque

First? "Blah" is played out. Second? Only uninformed and usually wakk text heads think that a text bar=2 lines. 3rd...if I'm a newb to you, then the slaughtering I just gave you should be even more humiliating for you.

Regardless...in order to get votes, advertise this battle on the other battle threads, AND VOTE ON THE OTHER BATTLE THREADS.
    test
  13. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

KID YOU ACT LIKE A PURE FEMALE !STFU!! VOTE UP, YOU WANT TO LOSE , GO ADVERTISE YOUR TEXT BATTLE LMMFAO
    test
  14. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

up for votes
    test
  15. Extreme Venom

Extreme Venom Well-Known Member

Deth.. Feeding is mentioning ANYTHING.. from your Opponents previous Verse.

Yes.. Anything..

Good battle.. I'm not gonna vote yet tho.. gotta read this a few times... BTW, Deth you went over the line limit bro..
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Yall only get a half a bar, fuck yall niggas
    -jay z

Bars a lines are the same, a bar is two snares. So is a line. Dont bother gettin mad jr, if u wanna dispute bars versus lines, go ask jiggawhat the fuck he wasthinkin. I think ur a newb compared to jay z.
    Oh right, anyways....

Jrs verse was kinda weak, seemed like a rusty version of an already long since forgotten style, nothin impressive. Deth had a few concepts thatmade me laugh but mostly he was writin down to the ability of what he was goin against so not what ive come to expect from deth, but theres no point, evenifi wrote smethinsick against that verse i would save it for somerhin else, butyeah

Vote - deth
    test
  17. DethStryque

Thank you for the vote, Kross. I completely forgot about this battle.

Secondly, if ya wanna go there...in music and referring to music bars? "... a piece consists of several bars of the same length, and inmodern musical notation the number of beats in each bar is specified at the beginning of the score by the top number of a time signature (such as 3/4), while the bottom number indicates the note value of the beat (the beat has a quarter note value in the 3/4 example)..." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_(music)

The historical definition of the poetic bar...of significant importance in rap...is given by Fritz Kothner .

Fritz defines a Bar (a poetic form) as consisting of several “stanzas”, each made up of two Stollen (a a) and an Abgesang (b). http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/50492/ballade#ref230437

In rap? When you rap to a a beat you use the musical definition of a bar. This is the most common version acapella too, as bars have become pretty much standardized. When you rap acapella, the musical bar, the poetic bar, and literally the whole " 1 line=1 bar" thing are used. Whatever the rapper wants.

Creative combinations of music bars, poetic bars, and the 1 line=1 bar thing are not unusual among the more experienced and skilled battlers, like you and me, Kross.

But. By faaarrrr. The "1 line=1 bar" is most common.

As I told JayR [ correctly ], 2 lines=a COUPLETTE. The "text bar=2 lines" simply means that some wakk heads use COUPLETTES as standards and don't know tha they're NOT bars.
    test
  18. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Well hell, i guess deth schooled jay z. Jiggas such a newb lol

Man when we werent cool it was easy to just skip ur posts, now im readin thru this shit, i been dealin wit musicql theory most of my life an still only followed two thirds of'that
    test
  19. DethStryque

You know what? I was thinking something similar. When we weren't cool, I thought you could spit live but you probably had a solid delivery which covered a lot of technical and lyrical holes.

And then we tag teamed the hell outta TMH, and you were spittin bars in there. I was like...lookit this dude! Respect.
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Hell yea appreciate that. All that shit was freestyled whih is why it seemd like the lyrical concepts were weak i never really tried, that himalaya shit was freestyled too tho lol. It looks more like my shit verses all fiveofem when i sit an write, i got some concepts too lol
    test