Jay-Z's Doomsday....

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by cyi-borg, Sep 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Juelz and Cam are still signed to Def Jam, yes.

He said the roc is a cubic zirconia and about to crumber, yes.(Jay-Z is v.p of Def Jam not on Roc anymore, so why would that bother him?)

He was on there last week, also, and said it wasn't a subliminal to Jay-Z, you read too much into it.

Didn't see the whole pool table interview. But, even if Jay does go at Roc, or whoever. It's going to be stupid and pointless. Let's retired and come, again.

It's worse than Mase going religious than signing to G-unit. It's pointless. Dip is going to have 15 songs to jay's 2-5 songs. And, no matter what they say people will come here and say "Jay's the greatest he shitted on dip, blah blah blah."

I like Jay. But, personally I like dip-set better. I mean why would Jay-Z make a record whenever he has as much money he's getting and has right now? Sounds to me like a way to make money, and publicity... because you all know how hard/wet you got when Nas v Jay was going on.
    test
  2. Bash

Bash New Member

^Juelz Santana is the only one signed to Def Jam Cam'ron is signed to Aslyum and the Roc is still Jay's label even though he doesnt own it anymore why you think he still wears the chain? and of course Jim Jones would say dat wasnt a diss to Jay-Z like he would ever admit it you dumb dogg
    test
  3. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

lol @ The idea of Jay-Z ruining Game's career.

Game already said he doesn't go at legends... but I highly doubt that he'll keep his mouth shut if Jay goes at him.

I think Game will hold his own against Jay.

I dont know why yall on dudes nutts like he cant be served.

yall on some female shit for real
    test
  4. Parental_Advisory

Parental_Advisory Click Click Pow

You're really on Game's nuts if you can't see he's been taking shots at Jay for quite some time now
    test
  5. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

"I gotta flip on some people, I gotta smash a couple of people. Everybody better make up and be my friend"..

Get em' Jay..
    test
  6. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

watch him get at nas again
    test
  7. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Im not on no man's nutts. But the reality of it is that yall think everyones gonna just bow down because its Jay Z

Nigggas aint scared of jay-z

especially a westcoast n!gga

lol, n!ggas can give a fuck about a jay-z

let Jay-Z diss someone on the westcoast. the only n!ggas thats scared of Jay Z is n1ggas on the east
    test
  8. iLLiCiT1

iLLiCiT1 Elite Mindz Ent.

i bet nas name doesnt come out his fat lips this time around hahahah
    test
  9. jay is goin to fuckin end somebodys career

i cant fuckin wait
    test
  10. Namor

Namor Prodigal Sun-god

holy shitz n giggles[funny]

IF Jay was smart, he would STAY retired & move on. He really has nothing to proove by going back into the thick of all that bullshit. He ain't no battle emcee n e how.

Its going to be funny if he comes out of retirement & gets that ass served by a hiphop newbie, then be forced to retire yet again(with his head down)......-that would be the ultimate disgrace, as it would tarnish his so called "legacy" that he has worked oh-so hard for....

Stay retired-keep the integrity(Jay has much more on the line than Game-hopefully he can see that)
    test
  11. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

How can you not see it? Those cats have been talking mad shit about Jay and Roc-A-Fella lately - who else would he respond to? 2pac?
    test
  12. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

You're the slow bird in class aren't you?

Why would he diss G-Unit, and sign Game, when Game is the one who's been attacking his camp, and he's been cool with 50 since the Reebok deal? Are you serious?
    test
  13. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Um, the only official remix of "Go Crazy" is the Jay version, so Joe being on that shit doesn't mean nuffin
    test
  14. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

It's called UNOFICIAL REMIX - Mixtape •••••s do it all the time
    test
  15. Sirius Lee

Sirius Lee u unno me!

ima big jay fan.. but i have no clue as to why he would get at and why he would waste his time with them..

the guys that supposedly have beef with hov are all B team rappers.. i'd rather him perform some of those new records he's been doin on the downlow
    test
  16. Sprinta_01

Sprinta_01 can't deny the skillz....

Jay-Z is just doing what he wants to do cuz he can, and half of these rappers out here today don't understand the number one rule of respect...."it is never given, it has to be earned". Love him or hate him, you have to respect him, he put in too much time and has been too consistent to not have earned it. Personally, I hope he pulls a Lyrical Exercise on whoever he has on his hit list and comes with it. Just as long as he understands that when it's all said and done, he's still and ALWAYS gonna have haters from 2Pac Extremists to Beyonce obsessors, there will always be critics.

And you know how the Jay saying goes....
    "I'm like fu*k critics, you can kiss my whole asshole..."
    test
  17. SkoolBoy

SkoolBoy New Member

Here we go again...on some fucken WWF shit...calm the fuck down...only someone gets their career ended is by dying..and jay aint bout to kill noone
    test
  18. Digity

Digity New Member

jay needs to sit down and be thankful for a relatively successful career. if he thinks he's the mike jordan of rap, maybe he should learn from him and don't ruin his legacy and don't come back in any shape way or form (side note: didn't Jordan eventually lose his bitch, corporate america (released from wizard's front office)?). he could make a mistake and begin someone's career just as easily as he can end someone's career. he already made a mistake and revived Nas' career (though temporary). hmmm... and yes jay's the greatest/the king... by default. big and pac were great, and they existed at the same time, so it's always a debate on who was the king or who was better. that's a good thing, especially for us the fans. but jay really hasn't had competition during his reign the last 9 or 10 summers. very convenient for him and obviously worked in his favor. so who can we honestly compare him with to say he's great (not saying he's not).

so go ahead and beat up on these lil' rappers. don't think that should better his legacy. i bet if he had some real competition he'd go out like his fellow brooklynite tyson did (versus holyfield) and lose with a bitch ass disqualifying move... kinda like he already did (versus nas) with the 'skeeted on ya baby seat' line... sit down jay

he should take a page outta pac's book and 'don't beat up on these mutherfukas because the crowd wants to see it'
    test
  19. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

okay i stopped reading half way through - you all hear the shit Game was going on -

"Jay'z Can suck my dick, Hov Can Suck my dick, Roc-a-fella can suck my dick" - it was the same shit he was doing to G-Unit after he got kicked out, he kept his mouth shut about Jay Z because 50 told him too, Now Game's out of the Unit - he's thinking he's untouchable, But if Game is involved in a beef with Jay-z, he wont last it - Games good, but not that good

Anyone hear "Takeover" which was Jay's shot at Nas, Nas Returned with "ether" probably the two best diss tracks ever made, If another "Takeover" style track is ever aimed at Game, Game would have nothing. Eminem wont back Game, Dre wont back game, none of the Shady/Aftermath label would step up to the plate for game to beef with Jay, And Jay wouldn't even need anyone else to help him. Game over - October 2005.

Also, Jay Z would most likely be going at Jim Jones, (Who can't rap) when he gets out, Jim's all ("I love Jay") commercially, but underground, he's taking alot of subliminals.... I cant wait for the track to come out, too much "Gangsta" crap happening in rap at the moment, I mean Game v.s Unit is overplayed and there's no other beef anymore.

Jay'z gonna add something to this
    test
  20. night walker

night walker New Member

i would really doubt that jay z would get at dipset as a whole because thats just more publicity for them. If that happend dipset would have a new jay z track every day there is alot of talent in dipset that people seem to overlook i dont think jim jones can rap at but alot of artists in dipset can ex. jr writer hell rell camron and if they get involved it wont be as easy as jim jones is over come october and as for jay dissing game and jim jones it could happen but thats not going to be a career k.o for jim jones because hes already not selling if anything this will make him sell more. And as for game i can see this going either way for him. Jay z is obviously a better rapper then game and jim jones but that doesnt mean dipset wont get involved for jimmy i mean im pretty sure none of them are happy with jay and dipset will be able to put a nice spin on the beef that could make jay z look like the clown
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.