Jay-Z thinks he is actually a GOD

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by TooManyBeats, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

^ You ever heard of Rhetoric? He already thinks he's above everyone, this is an rhetorical question he's not asking to get an answer he's asking cause he already knows the answer.

I'm sure you see this, I hope its why you posted it.
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

Anonmuz ....I would take the time and explain the intricacies of common sense to you....but Jay-z goes on to say, in the same song:

"Do me a favor, don't do me no favors - I'll handle mines"
    test
  3. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

test
  4. ernboogie

ernboogie New Member

Jay is a political figure & hustla!

JAY IS A HUSTLA STRAIGT UP!!!
    BROOKLYNS FINEST

These are proven ways that will get you the HUSTLING Prospective such as JAY, DIDDY, MASTER P, J PRINCE, TOO SHORT, BABY & SLIM. Its a what every HUSTLA or whanabe hustla need. A way to show everybody "WHAT HUSTLING SPIRIT IS ABOUT"

How to Become a hustler, Be the Ultimate Hustler, Hustle Make Money, Legal Hustling

WestCoast, Eastcoast, Midwest, DirtySouth. Hustlas! Need new Venues and ways to build that Brand, CHECK THIS OUT!

How to Become a hustler, Be the Ultimate Hustler, Hustle Make Money, Legal Hustling

[​IMG]

eRNbOOGIE
    LEGAL HUSTLA, AFFILIATE
    test
  5. ernboogie

ernboogie New Member

Jay is a political figure & hustla!

JAY IS A HUSTLA STRAIGT UP!!!
    BROOKLYNS FINEST

These are proven ways that will get you the HUSTLING Prospective such as JAYZ, DIDDY, ICE T, ICE CUBE, MASTER P, NELLY, J PRINCE, TOO SHORT, BABY & SLIM, and ways a Hustla would GET IT. Its a what every HUSTLA or whanabe hustla need. A way to show everybody "WHAT a HUSTLING SPIRIT IS ABOUT"

WestCoast, Eastcoast, Midwest, DirtySouth. Hustlas! Need new Venues and ways to build that Brand, CHECK THIS OUT!

[​IMG]

eRNbOOGIE
    LEGAL HUSTLA, AFFILIATE
    test
  6. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

die thread DIE
    test
  7. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

That shit just reminded me of when Sideshow Bob got let out of prison and they questioned his tat that said Die Bart Die. He said it was German.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.