Jay-Z thinks he is actually a GOD

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by TooManyBeats, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

but it doesnt have to be in living form or conscious form. our energy can dissipate as does water, spread out very thin throughout the vastness of space and our environment. it doesnt have to be an afterlife with thoughts, because that would require a brain. and what is the chance that your energy is directly transfered to another living being?
    test
  2. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

Still some sort of afterlife though. We would still essentially be what constitutes as life and what gives life, same thing we are right now. What does all of that mean? I have no idea and I'm in no particular hurry to find out.
    test
  3. 3ternal

How can you say that when meditation is specifically to teach your mind to be devoid of thought?

If you teach yourself to quiet the voice in your head, what do you experience?

You're trying to say you understand something that you can't conceive, that'd be like me saying space is exactly 534,890,584,985,230 miles long.
    test
  4. AlexKKKeller

AlexKKKeller New Member

Wow @ this thread.
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

3ternal ....you can't say beauty is "universal" and really mean people "generally" see the same things as beautiful.

"universal" is an absolute that by definition includes every single person in the universe.

"General" means ..... general. Like, on average. But even the average would depend on what group of people you're looking at.

So what does this mean? It means I'm right you're wrong you're weak I'm strong.
    test
  6. 3ternal

Universal doesn't mean everything in the universe [pus]

If that's the case your universal remote should cost way more than $10 at Walgreen's shouldn't it? [pus]
    test
  7. 3ternal

That's why I said "technically".

I'm not gonna say "definitely" because their are weirdos out there who like children, seniors, animals, etc..
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

Hmm....and some people actually had me convinced I was one of the world's rare idiots. But you are on another level.

It's called a "universal remote" as a marketing term. What that means is they make you wanna buy it cuz you subconciously feel like you'll never need another remote. When you hear "universal", you think it is a remote for your wife or your kids, even though you never try to use it on them conciously. My point is the word "universal" evokes the thought of "everything" - whether you know it or not. Here's how the dictionary defines it:

Main Entry: 1uni·ver·sal
    Pronunciation: \ˌyü-nə-ˈvər-səl\
    Function: adjective
    Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin universalis, from universum universe
    Date: 14th century

1 : including or covering all or a whole collectively or distributively without limit or exception; especially : available equitably to all members of a society <universal health coverage>
    2 a : present or occurring everywhere b : existent or operative everywhere or under all conditions <universal cultural patterns>

What does all the gibberish mean? Same thing as last time: I'm right you're wrong you're weak I'm strong.
    test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

PS ....on earth, GRAVITY is a universal law. Even weirdos are sugject to it.
    test
  10. 3ternal

Joro you're gonna call me an idiot when you went into some paragraph rant about people having complex reasoning for listening only to their stomach?

That "complex reasoning" is called impulse, dumb ass.

The same "complex reasoning" that makes me and you blink [dummy]

I'm failing to see where in that definition it says universal applies to throughout the universe, yes it can, but that doesn't mean it specifically does.

Like how the fuck am I supposed to know what extraterrestrials like?

Moron.

Then you site universal healthcare, cause I'm sure Obama has aliens in his ear telling him "yeah we like everything except for the billing method".

"Universal Law" is an absolute term (even though that's debatable), universal is obviously not.

We have no idea that there is gravity in the other side of the universe, or in dimensions contained within the universe, it's speculative aside from our solar system, which we have yet to explore the vast majority of.

Please stop coming at me trying to sound smart your posts are transparent, at least think them though- a lot more.
    test
  11. 3ternal

It's like when you refer to a person as worldly, do you seriously think they've been to every single place in the world? [pus]
    test
  12. TooManyBeats

TooManyBeats New Member

Boy Looka Here..

you house ******s are all off subject....fuck all that bullshit you talkin, cuz nobody can truly explain anything UNLESS THEY CREATED IT..Religion remotes, orgins, the BIBLE, etc....All you fruits are basing everything off what you wanna believe, from a book that written by someone who was basing everything off they believe...arguing in my got damn post about everything but Jay-Z's cigarette sellin ass....that nigga think he is a GOD....
    test
  13. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

hahaha hey I just thought about it. Sean Carter. why is his name 'Jay' Z. maybe (for all the spoooky conspiracy idiots here) he wanted to be Jason the mason.

and about the meditation thing. you mean to tell me that if a group of people were all born, and had no contact with other people for some reason (just to make my point) and all of them grew up, they would sit and meditate thinking about 'god'??

I really think god needs to be defines here, we might all be talking about slightly different thing
    test
  14. WhosCool

WhosCool New Member

Anyone read the Esquire article about him... it made me sick.
    test
  15. 3ternal

No man, the practice of meditation is to clear your head of any thoughts what so ever.

Intelligent people in different areas of the world came the the conclusion of God, way before religion was ever though of as a controlling device.

God being 1 supreme being in the universe, though of course the word being is used loosely.

Think about it for a second man, do you really see a bunch of people thousands of years ago sitting around and saying "you know what we should come up with the concept of God"?

It's retarded.

But even if so, if the concept of God was created and spread by one man (which would be impossible) how did the concept end up in his head?
    test
  16. 3ternal

What I'm saying is that if everything comes from inspiration, what was the original inspiration?

What inspired the concept of a supreme being of the universe?

Everything you've ever laid eyes on, everything you've ever though of was inspired by something.
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

Show me your "complex reasoning" which proves there's a God. I guarentee you I can use "complex reasoning" to show there isn't one. My stomach being the recepticle which stores and digests food - and food being the element that gives me life - worshiping my stomach isn't just about "thoughtless impulse", now is it.

Bottom line = faith has nothing to do with "complex reasoning".

UNIVESAL: including or covering all or a whole collectively or distributively without limit or exception

Do you know what "without limit or exception" means? That means "as far as you can imagine" ...and "EVERYONE".....

And yes, gravity is a manifestation of a universal rule. I think it's called "The Law of Attraction". Masses of energy are attracted to bigger masses of energay. It's what keeps us anchored to this planet, the moon in orbit around Earth, and Earth in orbit around the Sun.

Watch Men In Black or AlienIII or Close Encounters of the Third Kind or E.T. .... and get a clue.

I said "throughout the universe" so you can get a sense of what the word meant. It's in the etymology of the word itself. "universe" and "universal"....like "reverse" and "reversal" .....

But the word can apply to universes within the universe. Like the earth is a universe in itself. So if something is "universal" on earth, it applies to everyone on Earth - without limit or exception.

If something is "universal" in America, it applies to everyone in America - without limit or exception.

If something is "universal" in your household, it applies to everyone in your household - without limit or exception.

*IF* there is a limit, or an exception, then it is NOT universal. Then it is GENERAL.

-------

So what does all this mean? Once again: I'm right you're wrong you're weak I'm strong.

-------

And so you know, I do think beauty is universal, not general.

Not because everyone on Earth would find a red-bonned Beyonce beautiful.

But because, if we chose to see, everyone on earth would find yo mamma beautiful - as hard as it is to conceive.

God, the master artist, doesn't make ugly.
    test
  18. 3ternal

Where did I say my reasoning for believing in God was complex?

You said eating because you're hungry is complex reasoning.

Do you even know what "complex" and "reasoning" mean?

If you went and looked them up would you be able to clearly interpret the meaning of the definition?
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

You said people who believed in their stomachs are closer to animals than people - inferring both that they don't use comlex reasoning and that you DO use complex reasoning to believe in God

Joro 1, 3ternal 0

If I reason that I would die if I don't eat, and that I would die if my stomach didn't receive food .... it would stand to reason that it is my stomach that sustains and gives me life. Worhsipping what sustains and gives me life is not stupidity, it's reasoning.

Joro 2, 3ternal 0

But, as you tend to, you contradicted your assertion that belief in God has nothing to do with reasoning. Then why compare people with different beliefs than you to animals that don't reason?

Joro 3, 3ternal 0

What does this mean? You guessed it. You were shutout.
    test
  20. OfficialJMix

OfficialJMix New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.