Jay-Z thinks he is actually a GOD

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by TooManyBeats, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

cuz i fall asleep dream and see another WORLD?????

lemme quote jayz

"this cant be life, this cant be love, this cant be right, this cant be us, there's gotta be more.."
    test
  2. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

you sayin your dreams are visions of the afterlife? nucka dreams are your brain thinking up dumb ass shit while you in deep sleep, thats it. mad fairy tale fukers around here!

i could give a flying fuk what jay z says (he uses very surface imagery, shit any f***n kid cant relate to, its mad vague shit).!!!! and since you lol me for not believing which i think is an attack on my intelligence (otherwise id hold back, im not into trying to change someones mind on anything, do you, but dont try to feel like you got some info i dont! hahahahahah) , thats all the ammo i need to say what I feel about your afterlife shit. Its fucking make-believe. ive never understood why people want to hold on to life foreverrrr. im appreciative and grateful for the time i have in existance on this earth
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

dog fuck u

made uPP????

life aint no accident u piece of shit

fuck u!
    test
  4. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

id retaliate the same, but my innate good nature (no help from religion mind you) wont let me feel that kind of contempt for anyone who hasnt harmed me in any way. I wish you a good day, and I will agree to disagree.

i could never feel so strongly about something I dont know for certain. Id rather have the mindset that afterlife 'may' occur, I dont rule out anything. However I believe that it is something conjured up in the human mind. then again I dont know for sure so Id rather say "I dont know" ill leave it at that. that way im not fooling myself believing something that someone else placed in my mind, like brainwash programming.
    test
  5. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

GOD is real
    test
  6. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

tru talk
    test
  7. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

what a dumb son of a bitch you are....
    test
  8. 3ternal

3ternal Stay hungry my friend.

But you don't know that no God is something put into your mind by somebody.

Think about that for a second.

In all of humanity, most of them came to the conclusion there was some sort of god on their own, ever since history has been recorded.

Atheism as far as we know is relatively new in comparison to the concept of God.

I think if most people were left alone they would come to believe there was a God, now what they chose to worship or as a representative of God would most certainly be different from one another.

But the point I'm trying to make is people if left alone would come to the conclusion that there was one God, or one leader among several gods.

It's much too easy to hide behind the mind control excuses, or that people who believe in God simply don't know any better.

We're talking some of the greatest minds ever to walk this Earth believing in God, and they were faced with the same questions as you and I.

For instance great philosophers almost all believe in God.

These are guys so ahead of their time that their words still hold true to this day.

Do you seriously think if they were alive today they wouldn't come to the same conclusion because we have a few more answers than we did back then?

As much as Atheists hate to believe, there will never be a point where every question is answered.

I'm not saying any 1 religion is right, but IMO not believing there is a God is retarded.
    test
  9. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

close thread...
    test
  10. 3ternal

Cause Einstein said it himself energy can never be destroyed, only transferred.

When we die the energy which animates us has to go somewhere.

The energy we use today is the same energy that was used a million years ago.
    test
  11. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Shut the fuck up and let this thread fuckin die already.

The convo is way off topic, all of you need to shut the fuck up
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

Gods, like beauty, are in the eye of the beholder.

Even the Bible says stuff like, "men who believe nothing, whose stomachs are their god"

Objectively speaking, perhaps Jay-z is a better god to have than your stomach.
    test
  13. 3ternal

The deepest thinkers ever, niggas who had no TV, no radio, no distractions come the conclusion of God.

Buddhist monks with almost nothing to do all day besides sit and reflect on thoughts in their mind, come to the conclusion of God.

These dude's meditate all day, meditation the practice of clearing your thoughts so you're left with your mind in its purity.

And they think there's a God who they spend their lives worshiping day and night.

But how did the thought of God enter their minds when they're specifically trying to clear their minds of everything?

Who put that thought into their heads when silence was the only sound?

Find God in yourself.
    test
  14. 3ternal

But technically natural beauty isn't in the eye of the beholder, it's universal.

Whether or not people are in tune with themselves and their desires is another story.
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

Universal? Perhaps. But I saw you with your girl and she wasn't beautiful to me. Then again I might not be in tune with myself and my desires.

ha

I'm playing but maybe you see my point.
    test
  16. 3ternal

If I had a chick who looked exactly like Beyonce except not black, something a little less dark (or more racially ambiguous rather) like say Middle Eastern, Hispanic or even redbone, I think it's safe to say every man in the world would be attracted to her on some level.
    test
  17. 3ternal

I'm talking about dudes who actually think.

You're talking about people who are more animal than human.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Probably not. Still, you're not addressing my point. You said beauty is "technically universal" ....meaning everybody, everything - is beautiful.

I'm saying that might be true....BUT that as being humans with limited vision, we can only see beauty in things we want to see it in. Just like our perception of God/gods.

That said, people who live to feed themselves are still people. They might have a thought-out reason for living that way, as stupid as it is to you.
    BTW, you don't know that animals only worship their stomachs. "But how they act, blah blah" ... still, you don't know. For one, you don't speak with them. And two, you don't know that they're not in complete obediance to God.

That said, people who live to feed themselves are still people. They might have a thought-out reason to live that way, as stupid as it is to you.
    test
  19. 3ternal

No I never said everything is beautiful.

What I said was everybody generally finds the same things beautiful, symmetry and proportion- the golden ratio.

As for the last paragraph dude I'm not even gonna address that due to the sheer stupidity of it.
    test
  20. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

Man
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.