Jay-Z thinks he is actually a GOD

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by TooManyBeats, Dec 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

This is honestly the most retarded thread ever posted on this site (no small achievement).
    test
  2. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

God created rap? I hope you're not suggesting that anything created on earth is here because it was created by a deity and thus can be done in heaven?

If so, that sets off a rather unnerving precedent. God created AK-47's, blaze away in heaven.
    test
  3. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Nothing but good stuff, yeah? :D

Not necessarily the view I'd have on a book that begins with God killing 99.999999999% of living things on earth, but there you go.

Maybe God unnecessarily punishing Egypt's entire population--subjugated under the iron fist of a Pharaoh they were unable to overthrow? And then hardening Pharaoh's heart as to ensure more oppression?

Death penalty for adultery?

Death penalty for homosexuality?

NO arguments against slavery whatsoever? (All the Bible has to say on this matter is that slaves should not be beat to death)

Polygamy?

Subjugation of women?

The Bible is filled with stuff done by God and his followers that we would cringe over if we heard our neighbors did, lock people up for, and put people on trial for war crimes.
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

^^datz what happens if u be bad....its made for ppl to live right....is it right to kill?????
    test
  5. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Exactly.

The religious have tried very, very hard to convince the world that the racist/fascist interpretation of Social Darwinism is, in any way, what Darwin argued. Said interpretation with its emphasis on Darwin's "survival of the fittest" quote simply leaves off the rest of the argument wherein Darwin identifies fitness as being measured by those who can most easily adapt to their own environment.

I can't break it down any better than Peter Kropotkin did, but this is essentially my worldview vis-a-vis cooperation/helpfulness/kindness being essentially innate and beneficial...

In the animal world we have seen that the vast majority of species live in societies, and that they find in association the best arms for the struggle for life: understood, of course, in its wide Darwinian sense – not as a struggle for the sheer means of existence, but as a struggle against all natural conditions unfavourable to the species. The animal species, in which individual struggle has been reduced to its narrowest limits, and the practice of mutual aid has attained the greatest development, are invariably the most numerous, the most prosperous, and the most open to further progress. The mutual protection which is obtained in this case, the possibility of attaining old age and of accumulating experience, the higher intellectual development, and the further growth of sociable habits, secure the maintenance of the species, its extension, and its further progressive evolution. The unsociable species, on the contrary, are doomed to decay.
    – Peter Kropotkin, Mutual Aid: A Factor of Evolution (1902), Conclusion

On the contrary, if there is a God, the biggest blunder he is responsible for is providing no evidence of his existence.
    test
  6. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

I certainly don't think it's right to kill. God, on the other hand, seems to have no problem with it. There are numerous instances in the Bible where God slays entire civilizations on his own or commands his followers to do it.

We also run into trouble when we juxtapose a secular definition of bad with a religious one. I don't think homosexuals, people who work on the Sabbath, non-believers, believers of other religions, et al. are bad people. The Bible says otherwise, and I find that to be abhorrent.

Further, while I think we can all say that thieves, adulterers, and liars showcase some bad qualities, I don't think they should be put to death or have their limbs amputated...as many religions specify.
    test
  7. DP Banned?

DP Banned? New Member

Is it really that simple?

There are thousands of religions. A fair number of these hold that you will only be able to enter heaven if you follow the dictates of said religion. There is nothing in the Abrahamic religious texts to suggest that simply having a belief in God, absent of any theological background or knowledge of a religion's requirements, gets you into heaven.

Say you were a Christian, and Islam turns out to be right, or vice-versa. A limitless amount of possibilities can be named. The possibilities are endless. There is no safety or comfort in your position whatsoever.

What about the people in the far-east who didn't hear of these religions until thousands of years after their creation?! Do they automatically go to Hell just because they weren't aware of what and how they were supposed to be worshiping?

Finally, the idea that someone can live a good life, being charitable, hospitable, and kind and STILL go to Hell because they didn't believe in a God there was no evidence for is absolutely disgusting. Herein lies the totalitarian nature of religion. We have a deity who constructs a world and designs humans for the simple purpose of worshiping him. If you've worshiped enough, you get to spend eternity worshiping him in his own home. This is power dictators dream of.
    test
  8. barnizzle

barnizzle HIP HOP

fuck that shit it was all devil imagery in that video...whiteboys with lipstick and a gang of other dumb fuck shit

jayz is on his lady gaga shit now

see what happens when u give a nigga some money and he starts hanging out with euro fags like coldplay..
    test
  9. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

yall caught up into thinkin u have to be with a church and have a religion to read the bible..

no no no

u have eyes, a sound mine, ears, u can do what ya want to!

i like to read the bible and gain knowledge, i luv to learn.

u live and learn

live to fight anotha day!

bible is dopeeeee.....
    test
  10. CapotheRA

CapotheRA Thugged Out Nerd

I don't really wanna get too much into this because most people I see on here would not really understand, I don't think they know a lot about this type of stuff.

Even if Jay-Z did think he was a god, so the fuck what? How does that affect you?

Y'all sitting there talking about OMG he's a Mason...oooh he runs with the Illuminati. Come on....

Do you believe everything you see online? There is no evidence of any secret society that is controlling the whole world. Do you know that you have to believe in a "Supreme Being" aka God to be a Mason? If you have questions just go to their website or you can even visit one of their lodges. They are not on a mission from Satan...pssh.
    test
  11. CapotheRA

CapotheRA Thugged Out Nerd

Yo Kris Krafft, I salute you. Way to break it down, I was gonna say some more but looks like you did a good job.
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

jigga dat dood
    test
  13. Joro

Joro New Member

"Jigga, Jigga, dat nigga Jigga"
    test
  14. TooManyBeats

TooManyBeats New Member

@ CapotheRA

Come on now, how can a secret society exist, if there was evidence of it?....and I only believe half of what I see, and shit of what I hear...

I didnt say that Jay-Z thinkin he is God affected me....fuck that nigga

you dont know much more then anybody else on here...cuz you are in the general population, you dont run a country nor are you a recording artist with a fan base of a mil+.

just like 1+1=2 the signs are there, and you can believe what you want...of course a Jay-Z fan would think he wouldnt do any wrong...just like a person who wouldnt care wouldnt research it....

but the proof is in the pudding..and @ everybody with this religion stuff, if you wanna get to heaven just live your life the best way you know how, and when you know better DO BETTER..simple as that...

peace
    test
  15. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

angels were familiar with weapons of war long before mankind.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. Krooked*k

God does not subject people to bad shit. That is caused by our own actions and beliefs. There can be no sin in Heaven. When lucifer disobeyed God he was kicked out of Heaven. God cannot be around it
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  17. Krooked*k

Kris..Its ur understanding of whats important that ur coming to those conclusions. What if you were a soul in Heaven b4 u were on earth. 1/3 of all the souls in heaven fell when lucifer that includes angels and humans souls. Earth is simply where we decide. We in a sense were given what we wanted. Which is to make our own decision. Thats why on earth you can worship whatever you want. B4 the new testimant all that was required was to believe in God. After the fullfillment of prophesy of the messiah come to earth it tells you no one can come to the father but threw me. Jesus. Muhhamad never claimed to be the messiah and even told people not to follow him. As far as God killing people off and whatnot. The bible tells you why. There are 3 earth ages where humans lived on earth. If you read about them youll understand why.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  18. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

im back. How you know and believe all this bullshit bout heaven is beyond me. do you really think its some place up above, and theres judgement day where god thinks about how you led your life, and there were angels and demons and hell and purgatory and lucifer n shit. its all bullshit to scare and make people fear Gods 'word'. you really think god sent his word through someone to tell us. why the fuck would an entitiy that supposedly created everything need to do that???? in book form at that??? something that can be changed time and time again??? by man (who if you havnt realized is stupid as fuck, even back then when the bible was written) and we think we are more important than all of the other billions of species that we co-inhabit this planet with. k im out again. (i will never worship anything; i cant lie to myself, i was never comfortable believing in humans, we lie cheat, steal, and bullshit people)
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

lol at not believing in a after life, hahahahahahahahahhaha
    test
  20. mgavin1

mgavin1 New Member

why do we humans feel we need to be something else after? And why do you believe this to be true? where is this afterlife? i dont wanna float around somewhere is some white cloak w angels and shit
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.