Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SHITTY Bang Bang, Jul 3, 2013.
This album. Not Jay-Z.
Does the g stand for gay?
but u are who u are
and I AM who I AM
and this shit is classic jay bruh
nigga 45 still shittin on 97% of the game hahahah
I AM a GOD.
even tho IM a MAN OF GOD
my whole life in the hands of GOD
yall better STOP PLAYIN with GOD.
Donn a beast man.
nah the beast is the gov. that yall obey
I AM A king, prophet, GOD in the flesh...
i gotta be high for this shit ..
Only songs I'm not feeling are Tom Ford and La Familia.
Rest is crack. I won't say classic but it's definitely his best since Black Album.
Heaven, Nickels and Dimes, Jay Z Blue, Somewhereinamerica, FUTW, Oceans, Part II, Holy Grail....
When Picasso Baby switches up in the last portion, Jay absolutely SNAPS.
Let's make love on a million in a dirty hotel with the fan on the ceiling.
Hov never lets me down. Love the album. Drake up next.
5/10 if you go track by track.
6/10 if you ignore the 50 second tracks.
1. Wack all around - not even a rap track
2. Sounding like French Montana with all the fucking grunts. Dope beat not enjoying his flow on it at all. Way too choppy.
3. Dope all around - don't know who Tom Ford is it's still dope.
4. Dope all around - good choice for a single. Only thing I don't like about this track is how Jay-Z barely says the word "with" and sounds like "Fuck Me you know I got it". Which is borderline ruining the song for me. Ross kills it.
5. Dope all around - another great Frank Ocean joint.
6. ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is wack to me.
7. Ugh this beat would have been super dope but this piano is mixed WAY TOO LOUD. Skipping.
8. Dope as fuck. Period.
9. So dope I had to play it about 5x in a row.
10. 50 seconds so it don't count either way.
11. Beyonce kills this. This is a nice track.
12. 55 seconds Jay wasted this amazing beat. What an asshole. I demand a remix featuring Pusha T & 2chainz immediately.
13. I don't understand this track at all but I'ma bold it cause I love the MASE lines he spit. Fun track.
14. ehhhhhhhhhhh. I'm not trying to hear this. We in a post-Haley/Em world tbh.
15. This is terrible.
16. Good, but nothing amazing. I'll bold it. I think this track will grow on me.
Noodles breakdown is hilarious.
Holy Grail (#1)... did you even listen?
FUTW (#6) is wack?
Somewhereinamerica (#7)..... Unbelievable track/beat/lyrics. Not sure what kind of speakers you're listening through.
Jay Z Blue (#14)... Deep track about father/daughter relationship, sounds nothing like an Em track about Hailey.
Only agreement I have is #15.... La Familia sounds like a track that tries too hard to appeal to the Chief Keef crowd.
stfu with "only agreement i have"
you obviously agree with all the shit i called dope, too, you jay dickryder
My apologies that you comprehended it that way... that should have been obvious that I agreed with your positives. I meant that my only agreement with your extreme negative comments was for track #15.
I love the CD but it's not a classic. I was just pointing out that your arguments for some of those tracks were pretty laughable.
To be honest, here's a disagreement.... I cannot fucking stand Tom Ford. It sounds like a rehash of another of his failed songs, "Ghetto Techno".
Black album was better than this.
This album is pure garbage.
You nigs have been on his cock for too long.
Anybody else think this is a mediocre at best album?
I'm gonna grab this
his best since the Black Album, thats not saying much though.
I love it when Hov drops. People get so angry that you enjoy the music.
Uhh... People get angry that I don't enjoy some songs. Not the other way around.
I wish everyone could enjoy more things more easily. But you gotta be a naive little flame to think everyone is gonna enjoy every track on an album.
Separate names with a comma.