Jai-Z vs Resilient

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Jai-Z, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Jai did not challenge me to a round 2 - that was directed at JiHaD.
    I challenged you, and you have yet to accept.
    I won this match. me and Jai squashed the beef.
    test
  2. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

yes Jai did challenge you to a 2nd round which you didn't accept. Glad yall squashed the beef.

That's not true; Jai won this battle.

And what you said about my history with is NOT true.

What REALLY happened is that you kept talking trash about me. This here is a link to one such instance:

http://board.rapmusic.com/open-mic/1331677-chase-murda-presents-resilient-diss-funeral-script.html

I CHALLENGED YOU TO A 2 ROUND UNLIMITED OR 48 BAR, FLIPS ALLOWED, RWZ VOTERS GUIDELINE BATTLE SO NOBODY COULD CHEAT, WITH JASON ANTHONY AS MODERATOR. You completely refused cuz you knew I'd Wrath of God destroy you. I challenged Brown Jesus before I challenged you and for the same reason...he was trolling my threads and talking trash for months. Both of you guys refused my battle challenge to you--which came before you, Res, said anything to me--because each of you know that I'd annihilate either of you solo and you know I'd go Judgement Day on both of you if yall teamed up, and the three of us battled--Res+Brown Jesus vs Deth--in a 3 rounds unlimited bar throwdown.

After that? You countered with a weak challenge allowing slanted votes and no flips at all. I refused that. Why? Well, would Floyd Mayweather or Canelo or whoever accept a championship match that's under 12 rounds? Hell no. Championship matches come with a minimum round requirement...and that's 12 rounds. Beef battles against champions [ I'm a multiple time champion, Idk if you are ] have minimum bar and minimum round requirements. That minimum is 48 bars, and 2 rounds [ really 3 rounds, but I decided to be kind to yall...] So let's do that or we do nothing. It's more than fair.

I even offered to let you and Brown Jesus double team me in a 3 round full warfare battle with RWZ rules and no matter who won that? I'd battle you guys in the RBL afterward.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol.

Weeman, we were in a crew together at some point when I first posted under BONKERZ, right?
    test
  4. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

YEARS ago my dude.. YEARS ago. I was iLLWeeMan, WeeZy, WeezGod - etc.

But that was years ago, lmfao.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.