Jai-Z vs L Kross

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Jai-Z, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

For the record.. I ddnt do a Crossword Puzzle punch it was Word Search.. 2 totally different gamez. Lol
    test
  2. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Crosswrdz

[​IMG]

Wrd Search

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Bro.. u can not b that much of a moron. I know u can read and comprehend. I ddnt say anything about "slanging Lz", "u were on slave shipz" or "u had something to do wth slavery".. are u stupid? I clearly said.. "MY ANCESTORZ". The only thng racial twrdz u about that whole Black History set up was.. " But u cant b a father figure to niggaz, saying Nigga.. that makez u a racist//"... which explained, y u shouldnt go around saying nigga, having a son who is half black.. having to grow up to hear his white daddy say nigga all day.. like a racist.

And regarding my Louis Vuitton punch.. I said "Bagging Lz" which is battle rap slang for body bag/victory. Louis Vuitton Bagz alwayz have an L V on thm.. L is ur initial. Come on.. ur jst mad bcz ur getting scrapped. Im not mad at ur lil fag friend dickriding u. Not arguing wth him saying u won, bcz I expected him too. Hez a dickrider and thatz what dickriderz do.

Everything I said about u is true. Any1 that ever read ur postz for monthz strictly off ur match wth Deth to ur post about ur son having health problemz is all true. Quit hating. U posted it, I jst broke it dwn into a deeper and realistic aspect.
    test
  4. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

And the black pantherz were not racist. They ddnt go around spreading hate, they were created to protect blackz from being opressed by the racist white copz and the kkk who killed black ppl n the 60z for nothing.

Damn ur kidz really gonna grow up fucked up worst than u.

Black mom, White father that callz everybody nigga, but doesnt consider himself racist, that thnkz the Black Pantherz killed innocent white ppl that feelz sympathy for the KKK.

Yea.. u are 1 crazy fuck.

For itz sake.. I really hope itz not urz. Smh.
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Ur whole fucking familiez black? Ur birth family? No homiez? Not the niggaz u call niggaz on the regular? Not the group home u grew up wth for a couple monthz?

U mean the woman and man that concieved u and possibly gave u siblingz? Yea.. ddnt thnk so! If ur adopted.. okay, but even still.. poor excuse.
    test
  6. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I'm not saying you're fake. I'm saying that there is no proof that your claims are accurate and true and factually what you're doing with your life. There is no video of you and your friends rapping, and turning back traffic as yall rapped; as you claim you did in my battle with you. There is no evidence or proof that you slang anything. Etc etc. What you say very well may be the truth of your life. I have no idea.

But there is no proof beyond any question of doubt regarding your assertions about your life, and there is proof unassailable of Jai's accurate recitation of American slave history and American current social climate regarding the use of the "N" word. PERIOD..

Her stuff literally reflects indisputably factual American and in many cases indisputably factual planetwide world history. Period. That's why she dominated the Realness category.

Slavery has everything to do with you, me and everyone in this USA. Would the USA exist without slavery? No? Does the USA still have society wide disparities inflicted upon all directly due to the institutionalized racism, prejudices, etc. embedded in this country due to slavery? Yes? Then slavery has everything to do with you, me and everyone else in the USA. Indisputably so.

When people are comparing white dudes to Black dudes? They're comparing white dudes to Black dudes. Not mandatorily or even in the majority hood $h!t. More conversations comparing White and Black dudes happen revolving around the medium of sports, movies, and all forms of entertainment...including battle rap...than political and social issues. I'm not sure if that's good or bad or a little of both. I lean toward the latter.

I don't hate you. I don't know you. I thought Jai won because she dominated the relevant categories literally according to the literal definition of each of the categories I used. I already supplied the literal definition of each on the first page of almost all of my battle threads. There is no hate, slanted voting, d/r, etc etc possible under the RWZ rules.

That's about as objective and fair as a person can get.
    test
  7. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

So we're just spamming this out? Lol I don't even know Matt his opinions not biased however deths been fussin an bitchin since after he gave me props an I ain't give employees back. An u called him jet li yeah his vote don't count dip shit Matt's don't count cuz he didn't even vote lol he just stated u lost. Easily. Can we get some real votes in here
    test
  8. DethStryque

I don't want or need your props. What I said about you...positively and negatively...I stand by.

If you're so offended by who and what you think I am, and your subjective analysis of our "interactions", that you wish to annul or negate my vote? Fine with me.

I find it important to note that your vote is steeped in your [ inaccurate, fallacious ] assessment of my person via online interaction, NOT the literal quality of my vote itself.

Separate yourself from your overwhelming ego. No disrespect. Think logically for a second. Look objectively at my vote.

There can be no HONEST, FACTUAL dispute of the objectivity of my vote itself, because my vote is literally rooted in the definition of each category.

Find the definition of each category. Show me...by definition...how you had superior quality metaphors. Superior quality vocabulary. Superior quality creativity. Superior quality themes, knowledge, realness. Superior quality originality.Superior quality nameplay, wordplay.

Show us...by literal bar-couplette by bar-couplette comparison...how you texted a verse superior to Jai's in any dominating, meaningful fashion. Use the definition of the categories themselves...cuz using the definition of cats is the clearest, surest way of simultaneously determining honesty, objectivity AND accuracy.

by definition, by bar-couplette by bar-couplette breakdown of categories, Jai literally scripted a superior verse to yours. In dominating fashion. She took well over 65% of the categories that comprise quality rap, spoken word, lyricism and poetry.

That's my opinion. Just so happens that my opinion squares firmly wth the definitions...which makes my opinion squarely in concert with objective, obvious, overwhelming fact.

Arguing like you are doing now makes you look suspect, dawg. How many street heads slanging work bustin gats etc etc have the time to spit online? And how many of those few who spit online get so blindly worked up over a text battle that they clearly lost, purely by the definitions of the competition?

Dawg, I don't know you in real life. I have no idea how you ACTUALLY behave face to face. But judging from the last battle I had with you and reading your posts you put here now? Kross, you look like a dude with what I would regard as some potential. But that potential is overwhelmed by the personality of an insecure immature sore loser who vastly overestimates the quality of the bars that he currently drops. You're looking like the kind of guy that refuses to consider constructive criticism that will up his game... and is compulsively compelled to desperately diss others as a way to salve his own fragile ego.

So. Drop that already.

Use your intelligence.

You wrote a better verse than Jai? Exactly how so? Show it. Prove it. By a bar by bar breakdown.

I'll even spring for a mix of superior in quantity...that means a greater NUMBER of instances...of any and all of the above categories mixed with what you deem to be superior QUALITY instances of all or most of the categories of real, no BS quality lyricism.
    test
  9. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Shh shh shh u kno I haven't read it last four or so posts? I stopped bothering to even skim through stop wastin ur time.
    test
  10. DethStryque

I learned not to expect anything substantial in the way of logic, calm and maturity from your responses after our first battle, Kross. My posts are aimed at the many others who will be and are reading this thread.

I think that most people can see the potent logic of my position rather easily, and the passionate lack of same in your posts and position rather transparently.
    test
  11. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

So ur just swaying cuz u don't like me thanks
    test
  12. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Funny how one person can ruin a thread whys that person always u?
    test
  13. DethStryque

I don't dislike you. I don't know you. I haven't formed a personal opinion or assessment one way or another about you.

However, if someone asked me to specify what my disagreement with or concern about a post or a vote, I'd actually respond directly to the request by specifying exactly what my concerns are.

You haven't done so. Imo that's very, very telling.
    test
  14. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol word. Can u stop now? Or is that an impossibility for u
    test
  15. DethStryque

I don't sway. I remain objective, and logical.

I'm happy to stop posting. I've already placed my vote. If you object to my vote without an iota of factual justification, you simply make it clear that you're objecting to my vote...because I didn't vote for you.

I've voted AGAINST Jai and have had disputes with Jai in the past, and vice versa. We will again. But it's still all good.

You haven't rebutted my position that you lost the categories that I opined that you lost and that you won the categories that I said you won, by using the categories themselves and your bars in this battle in comparison and by contrast with Jai's bars in order to buttress your point.

Which again makes it seem that you dislike my vote cuz I didn't vote for you as the winner in this battle. Which imo is very telling.
    test
  16. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Rebutted ur opinion? Cause ur opinion doesn't matter in my battle ur logical? Sure objectional no u def got alterior motives anyway neither here nor there this is no debate it's a battle u tried to do it part u failed he parts now over. No racist black panthers lol completely objectional. Leave
    test
  17. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol nobody gives a shit. I was wrong deth c'mon back in here. What were u sayin about unbiased votes or somethin? [dunno]
    test
  18. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Ok just gonna vote, I tried reading all the essays and shit in here and wow fuck that lol

JaiZ - This was really sub par for you, I felt. It still had some creative punches, some personals (Im assuming cuz I don't know Kross' life or nothing), wasnt feeling much of your filler here, but you had some interesting gun lines that were creative, the word search closer was just wack, should have come with a stronger finish here, but all in all a solid showing

Kross - you are a legend my man but some of this just felt real lazy. No real name plays and alot of lesbian/gay jokes that missed. your flow is strong and I wish you would have accented that in a bigger way, almost felt like you were holding back from really roasting Jai here with some well placed punches and disses.

All in all i would love to see both of yall rematch at full strength. This round goes to

Vote -JaiZ for having a few more attacks and creativity than LKross. Board needs to stop sleeping on this battle.
    test
  19. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I can tell u ddnt read my verse, The Wrd Search bar wasnt my closer, thatz what Deth quoted. I had 4 more linez. Whether u understood or not thatz fine. I only had 2 gun barz.

I ddnt have any filler n my barz, the fact that u dont know Kross life, thatz cool.. but every line u stated as filler is pure fact. Jst off his postz and repliez. He putz all his info out there.

Thankz for even peeping though.
    test
  20. L. Kross

L. Kross His Highness

Lol all personal? All inaccurate it ain't personal to me if it's not true. U really think that was all personal? [funny]

An bent part of the reason I didn't have more name plays an shit is cuz we just battled like four months back didn't wanna reuse any old concepts but I crushed her there an I'm sure I'll smash her again thanks for votin one - oh, ur up ugly girl. I wouldn't get too excited about gettin ur win back tho lol
    test