Jagged Edge - Baby Makin Project (NEW ALBUM .. LINK INSIDE)

Discussion in 'The R&B Haven' started by seraph, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seraph

seraph New Member

test
  2. seraph

seraph New Member

OK. My review

1.Better than their last album (more JD).

2.I like the whole album (except the intro and track 3) I like the beat of track 11, but that vocalizer ... erhhh ... why ? They don't need it. It kinda ruins their style for me.

3. The mentioned tracks i don't feel very much are better than the most that other RNB artists are offering us.

4. Standout tracks: 2,5,8

5. The album this time is totally missin "Where the party at" like joint (At least on their last album they got that track with Voltio.

6. I rate this album 4,5/5 Just because it is missin the party joint, and because of the track 11.

7. If I have to make "Best" Album consisting of 20 Songs, at least 4 from this album will be there.

To summerize:

1.Jagged Edge are still the Best RNB Group in the World.

2.This album is the best RnB release this year (Male or Female).

3.Better than their last.

4. Jermaine Dupri and the Rest of So So Def Crew are still amazing and fresh in their sogwriting and producing.

5. This album probably is doomed not to start well because of no promotion, but if their lead single climbs up the charts it might do well overall. (2x Platinium). It would be great if Jagged Edge can participate in Kanye - Fifty like faceoff with 112 and N2U...

6. Now I am even more eager to hear Johnta Austin's Album (Someone ? Release Date? ).
    test
  3. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

i havent fucked with them since they dropped that album w/ the "Where The Party At" song. I'm still pissed i wasted my money on that garbage. I'll give this a listen though.
    test
  4. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

Having not really listened to them since Jagged Little Thrill but seeing that they are still tied down as So So Def, I'm assuming they still have the need to get away from JD and get some real R&B talent putting their songs together.
    test
  5. 4Matt

4Matt On the money

people still listen to them ?
    test
  6. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Me and my homeboy were arguing about who was better between them and 112....even though this was about 5-6 years ago. I was saying that if you've heard one Jagged Edge song, you've heard em all...and I started singin "Gotta be the one....cause baby I proooomise" and it went perfectly.

I'm going to check this album though, to see what they are soundin like.
    test
  7. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

^lol @ singing, if I were to do that it can go on forever
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.