Jae Stoopz - The Names Stoopz

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Jae Stoopz, Sep 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

test
  2. raidar

raidar New Member

aiight listening ... stoopz ... first off i love the name ... hmm you sound like youre talkin when youre spitten ... on a beat like this you NEED emotion ... the beat is too ill ... flow is laid back and not bad but u need better emotion and delivery. you aiight tho ... im not on the commercial tip so obviously this shit dont appeal to me but i see alot of potential ... try spitten mad different ways ... screaming ... different tones and all that ... i been spitten for years and still not sure how to spit. anyway you got potential ... keep rapping but try to stay away from that commercial shit cuz we dont need it ... unless u really livin all that fam... pz
    test
  3. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

iight..damn at all that static from tha mic..noise reduction niqqa! NOISE REDUCTION! lol..umm, flow needs work..specifically learning how to put tha right amount of syllables in a bar and hittin tha drums perfectly..some parts seemed rushed an others slower..work on that right there...subject matter is tha same ol same ol...an sounds like you like jay-z alot ....but other than that, you got potential
    5/10

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924428
    test
  4. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

thanks man....ima hit that link....

uppin^^^
    test
  5. mc-K-OTIC

mc-K-OTIC I Am A Brand

returnignthe love

this is pretty tight, a nice lil mixtape joint feel me...... the flow is on point throughtout most of the track.....ur pressence is getting there. overall pretty tight

www. dsi music .com
    www.myspace.com/dsientertainment
    test
  6. Jae Stoopz

Jae Stoopz New Member

test
  7. Bro Yao

Bro Yao New Member

im checkin up da blueprint jountz

some deep lyrics fa sho, jiggaz beat is aigh
    on point man, short shyt, but just make ya intro and ya outro different
    holla at me
    test
  8. Vise

Vise Ya Tu Sabes

ight

you got some good lines in both your verses, but i think that you coulda use some more swag in your delivery tho. cuz shit just sounds like you reading off the paper a lil. add sdome charisma fella. the flow is good, just work on your delivery and you should be fine....also, get your quality issues str8/n out. try using noise reduction on adobe next time you mix down you tracks young...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=925542

^^return that...1
    test
  9. Rico2012

Rico2012 New Member

what's up, man? lyrics are cool on this...good beat selection...yo, flow is alright...but like people have said...you need a little more emotion on a hype beat, u know?...you rushed a 'few' lines...but it's still good...

I'm lookin' forward to hearin' more from you, man...keep postin'

~uno~

(por favor?--->http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=925662
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.