Ivory Boshae & DZK - Who Shot Ya (The Remix)

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by DZK, Feb 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pepsi and binac

Pepsi and binac New Member

I do, jew.
    test
  2. Paragraaaf

Paragraaaf New Member

is dzk jewish?
    test
  3. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

know he's not a jew anit you ever heard the jokes like u'r so jewish mayne...some kids

dzk have u tried rapping to jewish music...... i would like to hear that...lol
    ethier that or u mixing together the blues like nas did.......that would be different for u also....and more realistic
    test
  4. midwestTHUG

midwestTHUG New Member

beats hott as fucc...
    phone shit intro iz hott...
    mami got a bad ass voice on da real
    dis got a radio friendly vibe doe...different from your normal shit

i could hear dis shit boomin on b96 on da real....

you sound like a wannabe 50 cent wit yo flow...
    dis playa shit sound good wit chu doe...
    test
  5. ran-dom31z3d

ran-dom31z3d formaly know as gdot

people post on dz tracks like complementary drugs with motel porstitutes

shits hot u on lota tips n styles shes hot looks liek sh has no clevage though ........ would download it but ima hit da dust trials
    test
  6. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

dzk u should send this into record labels and tell them u dont wanna sign with them just to tease them
    test
  7. phillychiq

phillychiq like wh0a

soundclick doesnt want me to listen to this song for sum reason
    test
  8. Mr.503

Mr.503 AKA Rhawfax

You are the biggest dickrider ever documented, you post in DZK threads more than he does you fucking kiss ass piece of shit, you make me sick to my fucking stomach, God damnit. I enter DZK threads just to watch you shove your fucking nose in his ass and keep your eye on all of the posts, just incase anybody tries to offend him, you will be right there swinging from his cock like a fucking old sticky pubic hair.

k, Nice track, Ivory stole the show... Whoops, 4Dbling is watching me, "DZK YOU ARE THE GREATEST, YOU CAN GET SIGNED BY ANYBODY BECAUSE YOUR SKILLS ARE IMPECCABLE AND YOU APPEAL TO ANYBODY WHO APPRECIATES HIP HOP, AND YOUR WRITING SKILLS ARE PHENOMONAL LIKE AN ABOMINABLE MONSTER ESCAPED FROM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL WITH THERMOMETERS STABBED IN HIS ABDOMINAL, YADA YADA! WANT TO COLLAB! OMFG, PLEASE?!?!?!"

Happy now? you fucking jerk.
    test
  9. MC abuzer

MC abuzer The Kid

this was fuckin nice...

her voice is so sexy not bad lyrics either

and u once again showin ya differeceity...lol....cant spell

either way dope track man...keep up
    test
  10. MossBurn

MossBurn Warbooks?!

dz, this is the first real song i liked from u, this is the type of shit i like to hear u on.

Instead of all that d12ish type shit.

Nice drop dawg

test
  11. gomadent

gomadent New Member

You’re entitled to your opinion, but when you start saying stupid personal shit. That’s just F***ing ridicules. How the hell can you f***ing hate somebody that you never met before. "F***ing Hater". You’re that same a**hole that would see Ivory somewhere and you would be the first to jump on her left nipple. “Ivory got a hot voice” Everyone go listen to the -Your love 4 me "remix"- at: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/ivoryboshaemusic.htm
    That song alone shows her comparability and yet she isn’t even singing on it. She can do 100 percent better “and the song is still hot”
    In addition, I’m glad you hate her songs because ever time you turn a radio on you going to hear her…. ever time you turn on a T.V you’re going to see her… and every time you open a magazine your going to see her picture. “You’re probably jacking off to one of her pictures right now” It’s only a matter of time before she gets signed… the difference between Ivory and you is she is going to blow up and you’ll be 50 years old and still f***ing living with your mom. By the way I heard your music and maybe if you spent more time focusing on your music and less time hating on people that are trying to make something of themselves… well lets just say that maybe your sh** would be at least decent, because right now it f***ing sounds like funeral music. I rather lick my balls than listen to that sh** again. “f**ing hater”

-Dimitri
    test
  12. gomadent

gomadent New Member

test
  13. gomadent

gomadent New Member

test
  14. Raptor

Raptor New Member

Dzk...don't do any more tracks with ivory
    test
  15. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

I'm a Hibernation dickrider ... AND DAMN PROUD! WHEEEEEEEEEW!

Chick is "okay" at singing, not the greatest. Still a dope track.
    Good shit Dz.
    test
  16. 4Dbling

4Dbling Smoking weed > Shooting H

You are the biggest dickrider ever documented, you post in DZK threads more than he does you fucking kiss ass piece of shit, you make me sick to my fucking stomach, God damnit. I enter DZK threads just to watch you shove your fucking nose in his ass and keep your eye on all of the posts, just incase anybody tries to offend him, you will be right there swinging from his cock like a fucking old sticky pubic hair.

k, Nice track, Ivory stole the show... Whoops, 4Dbling is watching me, "DZK YOU ARE THE GREATEST, YOU CAN GET SIGNED BY ANYBODY BECAUSE YOUR SKILLS ARE IMPECCABLE AND YOU APPEAL TO ANYBODY WHO APPRECIATES HIP HOP, AND YOUR WRITING SKILLS ARE PHENOMONAL LIKE AN ABOMINABLE MONSTER ESCAPED FROM THE MENTAL HOSPITAL WITH THERMOMETERS STABBED IN HIS ABDOMINAL, YADA YADA! WANT TO COLLAB! OMFG, PLEASE?!?!?!"

well since u have 2000 posts and i have 150 i wouldnt be talking

faggot
    test
  17. Mr. Verbalist

Mr. Verbalist How am I doin?

Whooa! Hibe you better get at him!

Well think about it this way. One of my favorite rappers is Tonedeff, I can talk about how sick he is all day and nobody would call me a dickrider, EVEN THOUGH Tonedeff used to be on rapmusic too, now If somebody talks about how sick DZK is, then people call him a dickrider, I think it's because he's on the internet. If DZK was never on the internet postin on rapmusic, and someone said he was nice ... he would not be claimed a dickrider ...

That's truth ...

BTW again, good track. :)
    test
  18. gomadent

gomadent New Member

This place is full of haters

- Dimitri
    test
  19. K.A.

K.A. New Member

yep

hot shit real complete song sound like some shit i might hear on da radio.
    test
  20. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

wasnt feeling the track wit bobby boshay, i mean ivory,, she Ok, sound like j lo singing and that aint a compliment,, rap verse was tight,,

that about it,,

~1~
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.