I've reached my ideal weight !

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by -Paper Chase-, Jul 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I just bought a caliberated scale today (one with the numbers and decimal points, very accurate)..weighed myself naked and to my suprise I've reached my ideal weight of 135 Pounds! I'm really excited..I feel like all my hard work has finally payed off..I'm 5'6 by the way incase anyone was wondering. All thru out my life I've never been into fitness or dieting or anything of the sort, but now that I am and am seeing the rewards I feel great. And my six pack is coming in slowly but surely. I plan on staying on the same diet and fitness regime as I've heard alot of stories about people getting too comfortable and gaining all that weight right back. But I plan on adding maybe 400 more calories into my daily intake (I usually only take in about 1,000 calories a day) and adding in some weight training. No real point to this thread just wanted to express my joy Lol and thanks to everyone on here who has helped with suggestions and advice. Peace and be easy
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

1,000 calories a day???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??????!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Are you fucking kidding me?

That's barely enough for your body to even function. Ever heard of the resting metabolic rate? It's the required amount of calories the body needs in order to simply function such as breathing, blood circulation, etc. I have a female friend who's maybe 130 and her RMR calorie needs are 1,400. And you're taking in 1,000?????

You're going to have health problems.

I can't believe you dieted down to 135. Ri-fucking-diculous. You need to put some weight on, tooth pick.
    test
  3. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

hahahahaa, yeah 1000 a day is absurd yo
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

Really..damn..do you think I should take in 2,000 calories a day?
    test
  5. -Paper Chase-

Oh yeah I forgot to mention on friday and saturdays I take in about 3,000 calories a day. And I don't need to lose any weight..I'm on point for my height..my face isnt bloated anymore, I'm lean and slim and I really like the way I look so I want to stay at this weight..
    test
  6. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

What are you a wrestler? boxer? marathon runner? 135 is skinny even for 5'6.
    test
  7. -Paper Chase-

I'm none of the above..I was over weight and I hated the way I looked so I lost 35 pounds..every website and chart I have looked at has said that my weight is fine for my height..it says 118-155 pounds is normal..I'm right in the middle..I don't even look overly skinny, I look normal..and I plan on staying at this weight..I get alot of exercise 5 days a week, but I do the 8 minute abs everyday and also do push ups and pull ups everyday..so do you think I should be taking in 2000 calories a day in order to maintain this weight?
    test
  8. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

I'm around ur height and weight lol..but I eat more than 1000 calories...that's crazy low lol...but my metabolism is fast cuz I used to eat fast food and greasy ass foods for the longest time..and I still wouldn't gain weight. the only time I do is when I eat MAD proteins and keep hitting the gym to do lifting...which is what I'm doing right now

right now I'm 138..I'm tryin to get to like 143 or 145.

the thing u have to remember is that it is ok to gain weight as long as its muscle....hell if u work out hard enough u SHOULD be gaining weight unless all u do is cardio and eat saladsd all day lol
    test
  9. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

bottom line is though...do whatever makes u feel the best. if u think its ur perfect weight then fuck what a chart says...

working out is about looking and feeling good...and if ur ok on both of those then u are doing good period.
    test
  10. Purple Haze

I'm 6 foot and 30-35 pounds above my minimum healthy weight and I'm still slim.
    test
  11. GuYaNeSe_KiNg

GuYaNeSe_KiNg New Member

He's right. I'm 6'2 and 149 pounds. Most people would say that that's very unhealthy, but I'm FAR from being out of shape.
    test
  12. -Paper Chase-

Damn now I'm back to 140..last week was a bad week for me haha I kept on waking up in the middle of the night and eating alot of unhealthy foods..no more of that and I should be back to 135 in a week or two haha
    test
  13. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

lol damn haha
    test
  14. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

Amen. I had that happen two weeks ago when I was on vacation. Vacation is awful on my workout routine and my eating habits! Congrats on reaching your ideal weight!
    test
  15. -Paper Chase-

Thanks miss..I'm back at 135 and I plan on staying at this weight..no more late night munchies for me haha
    test
  16. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

dude eating before bed or waking eating and going back to sleep is a terrible thing to do. im not sure about the specifics but i guess youre bodys metabolism changes and you pretty just put on everything you eat. i go to sleep hungry alot, which probaly isnt that great either i mean my stomach isnt making safari noises but its just that feeling like..yeah, im about ready to put something in there. i guess the key is just eat before bed within enough time so that youre full enoguh to make it sleeping until breakfast.
    test
  17. -Paper Chase-

Haha you dont have to tell me about how bad it is..I gained 5 pounds in a couple days because of it..it got me so heated..but on those nights it was either cuz I was drunk and was just like fuckk it haha or because I woke up at 3 am but was still half asleep and not thinking and just started munching out..I havent done that at all this week though and I've lost those 5 pounds..I dont eat anything after dinner so yeah I go to bed really hungry but I just gotta have the will power to hold off until breakfast..
    test
  18. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

well you've kinda fucked yourself now by dieting like that homie. Now your metabolism is so slow that it's going to hold on to anything you eat. 1000 calories a day is unheard of.

Work out and eat a diet full of nutrient rich foods. Find a calorie calculator, enter your height and weight, and stick to that ballpark number they give you.

But by eating so little, you're setting yourself up for failure
    test
  19. Purple Haze

^ wrd.

A crash diet is the worst diet there is.
    test
  20. BLOODraven

BLOODraven New Member

damm, wats so ideal about being that small unless your wrestling or something? Are you sure you have a six pack, or is that your rib cage poking out? I bet I could find elementry school kids who could beat your ass.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.