"I've gained a ton of weight and didn't feel like working on anything" - Eminem

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Smile, Jun 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smile

Smile New Member

Eminem's emergence from a state of depression has financiers behind the rapper's upcoming movie relieved.

As SOHH previously reported, the Detroit bred rapper recently accepted to take on the role of a modern day Detroit bounty hunter in a movie remake of the 1950s TV series "Have Gun--Will Travel".

According to a source close to The New York Post, Eminem (Born Marshall Mathers) had been suffering with depression in the past two months, after his best friend and former D12 group mate, Proof, was shot in the head at a Detroit club in April.

Em had also filed for a second divorce from his wife Kim Mathers, a month earlier.

"He has been shut up in his house depressed," the source told The NY Daily News . "He gained a ton of weight and didn't feel like working on anything."

"Obviously, he's grieving," Eminem's spokesman, Dennis Dennehy revealed to Daily News, after Proof's untimely death. "He is depressed as anyone would be if they lost someone that close. He had announced he was taking time off before this happened. It's his downtime."

Dennehy insisted his client is conquering his depression without the help of antidepressants.

No production dates or other details about "Have Gun-Will Travel" were given ,but the project's producers and Paramount Pictures divulged that they are trying to get it on the fast track.

In related news, Eminem's protégé, Obie Trice, is gearing up for the release of his sophomore album Second Round's On Me, scheduled to hit stores on August 15th.. The album reportedly features appearances from Eminem, Trick Trick, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg and Trey Songz.

Em, Alchemist, Fredwreck, JR Rotem and 9th Wonder are some of the producers on the project.

http://www.sohh.com/articles/article.php/9244
    test
  2. Smile

Smile New Member

damn

i thought em stans would be eati nthis thread up

since they all reckless and shit makin his greatest hits cd go 2.5 platinum
    test
  3. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Eminem is dead to me.

Seeing his name is like seeing a new Ja Rule sing......I just brush it off
    test
  4. killah_crakkka

killah_crakkka DSL's+6&quote;+MEN HOLLA!

LOL @ feminem getting all emotional... fuckin BITCH.
    and this movies gonna flop, his career is over for real he's a clown like vanilla ice.
    test
  5. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

wouldn't "tragically murdered" sound a lot more tasteful than "shot in the head"?
    test
  6. °®Mr. Wright©°

°®Mr. Wright©° Still Thuggish Ruggish

Yea I've pretty much been saying the same thing for the past 2 years even when 8 mile came out thats how I felt
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I still try to have faith he can break out cuz he obviously still has the talent..... But will he? 95% chance not.... I think he's 'bout to ruin his career even worse with this movie cuz this shit sounds ridiculous and so off basis with what he know him by... Unless he does some phenomenal acting job, I just can't see him as anything non-hiphop related as far as acting... I dunno... Maybe it's just me
    test
  8. Big Buck$ baby

Big Buck$ baby I should get a new name

what the fuck are you guys talkin about?

That article is not real, i heard on the radio yesterday that he was back in the studio, workin on his new shit

and other rappers have heard some of it and said "he's back to what he was doing on slim shady lp"

its interesting, a lot of people used to love eminem...like Spanky for one

i guess i havent been on this site in a long time to know that we're all hating on eminem currently
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^ What station did they say this on?
    test
  10. DHighman

DHighman the wikedest

you guys are idiots.
    test
  11. Smile

Smile New Member

[funny] @ you dumbasses
    test
  12. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

Fuck all you eminem haters saying "his career is over" and "he's a pussy for gettin emotionally"..his fuckin best freind just got killed anyone would be "emotional" u dumb fucks...em will be baq quit the fuckin hatin
    test
  13. Smile

Smile New Member

Em's a bitch.
    test
  14. RyanMac517

RyanMac517 New Member

exactly... this is old news... i heard this on the radio 3 weeks after proof got shot

and yes i know im a bitch cuz i listen to the radio still lmfao
    test
  15. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

still one of the best rappers to live..not matta how much a "bitch" or "pussy" u think he is
    test
  16. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

if u wouldnt be depressed over ur best friend gettin murdered then ur a bitch.
    test
  17. Smile

Smile New Member

That made no sense you snitch ^
    test
  18. RyanMac517

RyanMac517 New Member

made sense to me..
    test
  19. p4ct

p4ct New Member

In other words. If you're totally fine after your best friend has been murdered then your an asshole and your mentally fucked up.
    test
  20. KnightMere

KnightMere KnightMere

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.