I've been wondering..just how the hell did Jay Lose to Nas?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Ice Fluid, Jun 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

And I'll ask again.... HOW? What truths were spoken about Nas? Stop dancing around the question.

Imperial1
    test
  2. Imperial1

Jay's biting of Big was truth and has been proven. Hawaiian Sophie fame was truth, Jay DID get his name from Jaz-o. I think that's enough truth right there.

Imperial1
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

"like u sneakin out the back of the source sound lab, ha, we wasnt chasin u, we hjad a tapin too, we came thru to do our one two thang, it wasnt a roc a fella come thru thang, cuz if it wuz on like dat i would come thruy queeeeenz, wit queens nggaz u know how i do, look, i got mo shooters in queens bridge then u, nggaz'll tie u up on the collesuim, roof and open beer bottles on da boy chipped tooth, look herea'
    test
  4. Imperial1

Kinda wack ish was that? ---> None of that was truth.

Imperial1
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

forgot u wit nas 24/7
    test
  6. Imperial1

Another jay lover dancing around my truth question. [pus]

Imperial1
    test
  7. THEDONN- closed

i love nas too, u jus a evil bitch who cant help but hate
    test
  8. TheNotoryousOne

TheNotoryousOne Grown Ass Man

Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know that this hip-hop karma that you referred to had to occur on the next album that you release after you diss someone. When you referred to Jay, you said BP2 and "all his albums post BP1." So what if Street's Disciple came TWO ALBUMS AFTER. If you wanna get all technical, then I'll include God's Son because it wasn't as good as Stillmatic either, IMO. You happy now?
    test
  9. Sonz1

Sonz1 Registration Please

"Fell from top ten to not mentioned at all
    to your bodyguard's "Oochie Wally" verse better than yours"

opinion based....but yeah...I agree with Jay for the most part on that...u prolly wont though

"Matter fact you had the worst flow on the whole fuckin song
    but I know - the sun don't shine, if son don't shine"

Oochie Wally was a Bravehearts track MINUS nas...but then Nas put a verse on their for radio play and what not for promotion...again opinion based...but thats what he's talkin about

"That's why your - LAAAAAAAME! - career come to a end
    There's only so long fake thugs can pretend
    *****; you ain't live it you witnessed it from your folks pad
    You scribbled in your notepad and created your life"

EVERYBODY was puttin that on blast against NAS...including his former boy Cormega at the time...

"I showed you your first tec on tour with Large Professor
    (Me, that's who!) Then I heard your album bout your tec on your dresser"

Nas, Jay, Jaz-O Large P and others were on a bus when a bunch of niccas tried to get up in it or some shit ....Jay pulled a tec out on the bus talkin some shit like "imma handle these niccas" or some shit.....I guess it startled the other guys a little bit....prolly not the first tec nas seen..but who knows..that story is straight out of Nas's mouth by the way

"So yeah I sampled your voice, you was usin it wrong
    You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song"

reply to Nas's line in H to the omo diss....but yeah...that was a hot line and a hot song

"And you ain't get a corn ***** you was gettin fucked and
    I know who I paid God, Serchlite Publishing"

Nas apparently dicked over Serchlite Publishing...I forgot how...but they still owned the masters to Illmatic I guess..i don't remember the story....but that's how that line came about

"Use your - BRAAAAAAAIN! You said you been in this ten
    I've been in it five - smarten up Nas
    Four albums in ten years *****? I could divide
    That's one every let's say two, two of them shits was due
    One was - NAHHH, the other was "Illmatic"
    That's a one hot album every ten year average"

thats just a creative few bars point blank.....but as far as the truth to those lines...yeah....if you consider Illmatic as hot...i mean...we're talkin about ILLMATIC...then the other albums are gonna be garbage in comparison...but that line isn't really a far assesment of quality of the albums..thats like rating on a scale of 1 to 2...2 being perfect and 1 being garbage

..but it was damaging because it was true to an extent...

"And that's so - LAAAAAAAME! ***** switch up your flow
    Your shit is garbage, but you try and kick knowledge?"

opinion based....but mind you this is after the Nastradamus era..where Nas thought he was a prophet or some shit...

"(Get the fuck outta here) You *****z gon' learn to respect the king
    Don't be the next contestant on that Summer Jam screen"

poor prodigy man...never recovered from that...and I still don't look at him the same now

"Because you know who (who) did you know what (what)
    with you know who (yeah) but just keep that between me and you for now"

Supa ugly completely ruined this line...but yeah...no need to explain this...

you prolly already knew most of the meanings to these punches...but to say theres no truth to them is false considering Nas himself confirmed most of the lines.....

and how was this battle bad karma for Jay.....it looked more like a win win situation to me....Nas got more sales and the credit that he deserves....and Jay got his 5 mics and well...you know how he's livin now.
    test
  10. TheNotoryousOne

TheNotoryousOne Grown Ass Man

Thank you.
    test
  11. Ill-logic

Ill-logic You sad fucks

He didnt....Nas drop'd ether..thats about it...

altho ether is one of the dopest diss records ever made...
    test
  12. DestAAny

DestAAny New Member

I think that if Jay-Z took his time to make a diss he would have won the battle...but he didnt'....and lost

But all that doesnt' matter cuz he ended his career better than Nas will
    test
  13. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

who u calling a dickrider? u the universal dickrider on this site, u always got some rapper's dick in ya mouth....

Ether was over rated imo...Nas contradicted himself all over that joint...calling Jay a shovinist then turning around and saying "I rock hoes u roc fellas".....claiming There was no king then later on saying Nas is the best......and how ridiculous was it for Nas to claim he's influenced every rapper to date when every rapper to date sounds like JIGGA!!!! who the fucc sounds like Nas thats actually gained any success?....Jay revived his career with that beef....as soon as the Jay hype went away so did peeps interest in Nasir....God's son only sold cuzz peeps were anticipating a response to "BP2" but all they got was that gay ass bar from "last real ni99a alive"......SD flopped cuzz without some sort of controversy Nas cant and wont move units.....why do u think he recorded a diss to 50? he's hoping it will do the same thing for his career that ether did......imo

Nas should be thanking Jay for dusting the cobwebs off of his career....
    test
  14. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

You should've broken down BP2 - the song.
    test
  15. Topheavyhookjaw

Topheavyhookjaw rap-community.tk

IMO BP2 was a far more intelligent diss than ether or takeover or any of the freestyle disses, too bad it gets no recognition as being a good diss because it lacks simple disses like "You're LAAAAAME" or "You no mustache havin with whiskers like a rat" and shit like that...i guess its the obvious, dumb and simple disses that amuse the simple minds in north america
    test
  16. THEDONN- closed

mista chips, u jus one lame fuck for even tryin to diss nas,
    test
  17. MindRite

MindRite New Member

All this Imperial 1 guy talks about is "oh PAC's disses suck because there was no punchlines blah blah.." you just jelious cause You make music and hes better than you and still sells more records than you ever will and hes dead and your alive. You dissed him? who gives a shit who the fuck are you? noon cares who you diss or what clever punchlines you think you could beat people with with.. Id just spit in your face if we were to battle and embarass you off stage.. you sound like a fag..
    test
  18. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

lol @ I've read the lyrics.

You've lost all credit.
    test
  19. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Good breakdown.

If you combine BP2 and Takeover it shits on any Diss Nas wrote to Jay.
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

mind right ur right but imeprial is a chick, makes it even worse right, lol, she prolly da one pac's boyz raped
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.