Its Your Time...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by platinumstatz, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. platinumstatz

platinumstatz Member

Its a beautiful thing when you can do what you love for a living, and make more than an average 9-5 could ever offer.

As rappers, producers, engineers, etc. we have a special gift. A gift that should be shared with the world, and if used correctly can bring you an abundance of wealth.

The independent game is wide open right now, any artist willing to invest in themselves, stay consistent, and continue to take their game to the next level has every opportunity to live their dreams.

With all the new technology popping up around us everyday, every single one of us have all the tools necessary to be the next big thing.

I just want to see people progress, If I can help you with anything hit me up!

If your currently working and need affordable quality beats for your project..

Click the link below to listen to our new beats and take advantage of our red tag sale!

http://platinumstatz.com
    test
  2. NelacBeats

NelacBeats New Member

The motivation is very much appreciated. Music is my life and there ain't no way I'm giving up on this gift
    test
  3. SeanDon

SeanDon The Don Menace

Where do you get most of your income from producing?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.