It's Time

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Anidawehi, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Ok, I've spent (wasted) quite a bit of time arguing with some of you. That day is dead. There's a few people on here who (though we've gone at each other's throats over the years) I'd like to network with. I'm not going to do any of this wasted energy and words, back and forth any longer. If you're interested contact me through RM's PM. These people are people I'm interested in talking to "off" RM.

Meta
    Soultan
    Nimrod
    Sizzla

[The others I didn't bother to list as we're already moving in that direction]

I'm not going to send you PM's. If you're interested in working together to make things happen, contact me. If not, that's fine. I'm going to be writing books on Artists that are moving in a different direction than the mainstream among other things. Hip Hop can be used as a powerful tool for building instead of destroying and if we can set our differences aside, the sky is the limit.
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Write a book on something that matters instead.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

It does matter. The artists who are saying something productive and meaningful influence more people than politicians and world leaders. If they actually have a message, that is.

I'm also writing numerous other books on several other subjects.

"In order to lead an effective revolution, one must be able to attack on all fronts, from all angles, simultaneously." - Aldous Huxley

The world needs a spiritual and mental revolution.
    A revolution, not of external battles, but internal ones.
    test
  4. MC-Panther

MC-Panther New Member

lmao "There's a few people I'd like to network with."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.