It's sad that nobody is aware or even cares about the tremendous deby america has...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

actually you probably have a good personality, you just come of like a
    overly protective bitch who wears her emotions on her sleeve...fkn Katy Perry ass..lol

and yes I would fuck Katy Perry's FINE white ass...lol..and she just dumped Russell brand...ooooh goodie...lol
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I have 0% of any sort of characteristics or similarities to Katy Perry, tbh..

I do however get alotta comparisons made to the fictional character of Bleach's anime/manga series, Retsu Unohana.

What are you waiting for, hunt Katy Perry down...
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

this is true

i do not give a fuck about tremendous debbie
    test
  4. IgotsThis

IgotsThis New Member

As soon as we stop with the pointless wars,pointless foreign aid,and the war on drugs then and only then will we grow again economically,but ofcourse that wont be happening,US is runned by a bunch of imbeciles and pompous pricks.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

What now, my people! Another move of an angry game, in a gesture under a pretext. The dice is rolling, humans are it's numbers, but hey, don't be so sour, it's only a joke...

Don' t be so serious, I know that days are stressful, whether you're sitting on the left or right. Now I'll choose my figurine, and control the game with manipulation, I'll forget how fast the time will fly by, whilst playing this magnificent distraction.

I don't want the small red figurine, it doesn't bring me victory and happiness. Neither do the blue ones, these are themselves a problem, I'd rather play with a headless one. I'll take the green one, for a good draft, the ambient is just right for making a fast spur of the moment decision, I'll cheat and much as those in the parliament, whilst sitting comfortably in my own office, accumulating euros and francs.

The Parliament is neck deep in heavy discussions, free luxury travel, so of course social housing is the last thing on their mind. Bribes, are the way to go, hence you can see me building houses and two hotels, buying villas, building motels, I do things that should never be done, make up my own laws, steal millions, boats and planes.. Throw sand in the public's eye, to cover my tracks. Anything I'll promise will soon evaporate. I'm untouchable, the ultimate tzar, throwing companies into bankruptcy left and right, and moving other corporations and manufacturing companies to Taiwan.

I'm the ruling elite, who doesn't care for anyone else. The game should be fine, I'm selling the country as if it's my own property. As President of the Government I'm carrying out a robbery. Again, the straw broke the camle's back of the public, so of course, I must silence the cries, I'll simply regard people as if they were morons, there will come the dawn of prohibition, and I'll be Al Capone.

Since playing the game proved exhausting, I've made it through another day, and won in some aspect, however wretched it seems to me, I'm no longer in the game, but watching from the side, where impoverished, desperate, cheated, small and unknown are located. Therefore I'm against such politics.

On whom does the world stand, if more and more people are sitting in front of their buildings, seen in the street lights, with a cigarette smoke coming from each mouth and a pale view of the night, that would live them with at least humor, only to find out they don't even have that luxury...
    test
  7. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I love Monopoly btw. and I don't cheat on the dice to land on and buy Boardwalk and Park Place like most people do.

oh and I buy up all the railroads too...lol....I love trains..
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...do you collect smaller model trains as well?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.