It's sad that nobody is aware or even cares about the tremendous deby america has...

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

During the Obama administration, the U.S. government has accumulated more debt than it did from the time that George Washington took office to the time that Bill Clinton took office.

Of course the heart of our economic problems is the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve is a perpetual debt machine, it has almost completely destroyed the value of the U.S. dollar and it has an absolutely nightmarish track record of incompetence. If the Federal Reserve system had never been created, the U.S. economy would be in far better shape. The federal government needs to shut down the Federal Reserve and start issuing currency that is not debt-based. That would be a very significant step toward restoring prosperity to America.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

test
  3. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

MORE CAKE!

Let's talk about the Holocaust more. that seems to be the topic of everyday.
    test
  4. Majestic1990

Majestic1990 Peace and Love

Right. The Federal Reserve needs to end. We need an economy that is NOT based on debt.

We need a free-trade economy.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

^ yes.. that is a popular belief.

but i fear it's too late now

that tax cut extension is a joke..
    test
  6. Majestic1990

I remember seeing an article about the Vatican calling for a one world currency

I don't know, shit seems like it's negative right now, but something good is coming out the woodwork
    test
  7. Majestic1990

I had a thought that the best thing to do is to sustain ourselves without living under the debt system.

Live within your means, stop using credit cards and buying shit you can't afford. Buy everything straight cash. This is true freedom to me. You don't need credit. You don't need some shit of material possessions to be happy. Just learn how to save your money.

I mean who the fuck wants to pay off loans until their 72 years old, getting excited from t.v. commercials saying "how would you like to be stress free and erase all your debt"
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

exactly.. and that's why i work for my self make my money underthe table and buy things in cash.. i minimize all my taxes that way
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

im sure people care, but im also positive everyone also sees it as something they have no control over

so its less about caring and more about WTF can we do about it?
    test
  10. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

The FED can create wealth for the banks but it cannot create wealth for the middle class.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

your probably right.

@ Idol, that's correct too
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

way back like 100yrs it was easier to do something about stuff like this as citizens

nowadays if you organize anything they can abduct you, not tell anyone, steal all your financial shit, keep you locked away indefinately, and charge you with terrorism, give you the electric shocks to the balls, and kill your mom.

so as citizens were fucked.

arm yourselves! haha
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

my friend said I should tone it down on my FB with the "anti-american" comments

I didn't think i was anti-american at all.. I'm all for my people! knowing the truth, and am not against the diplomatic idea of our government, but tired of the corrupt leaders that is all
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

trust me, they arent worried about you.

i garauntee you theres atleast 300 000 more americans who say more/worse/anti american shit on the net than you

you may have tripped a cia web crawler once or twice though hahah jk
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

what's that mean exactly? tripped a cia web crawler?

and man one time at starbucks i was posting this shit about mason's and secret societies and government ties etc.. then two old vet's with mason patches on their old army jacket's came in and sat down.. drank some coffee i had my eye on them ... haha (eye) lololol.. and then this group of what looked like lawyers or something, but they had russian accent's.. came in and sat down by me and had a chat.. i had my eye on them too!!
    haha
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

riiiiighhht

anyway what i meant by web crawler is a program that searches the net for key words and whatnot
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I might be way off (allotted incoherence, of course)...but, the question is, is there a need for a bank for the poor?

I'll take for example Nobel Peace Prize winner, Muhammad Yunus, who in recent decades has almost halved poverty in Bangladesh by the sole fact that the poor people got loans at the minimum lending rate. Recently, I've seen news, that Austrians would also like to start a similar socio-bank...

In any case if they really wanted to embark on such a project, all they had to do is tighten the law and an independent control, while the existing banks would spontaneously become "social". For starters...

One of the basic problems of modern society is, that the vast majority of UltraRich doesn't realize that it's great to be rich, if there's wealthy people surrounding them. Being rich in the middle of the poor is impractical, morbid, not to mention idiotic. In this sense the system, which is allowed to function globally (locally these things would hardly be solved, since only the only achievement would be capital flight) is extremely autostructive. Either most of the wealthy will learn how to become rich in the right way and style, or they will just die out like dinosaurs. So, who should think about these approaches? Probably not tenants with three children, parents in expensive home, car leasers and people with maxed out limits on their credit cards...

How realistic is the creation of such a bank you might ask? It's highly unlikely. As already mentioned, there will have to come to global movements. Bank reforms (whatever the right direction) would be a logical consequence of profound changes in global production and consumer ideologies. Of course, if we're to avoid global socio-economic crisis. At the moment it works at an artificially created, unnatural and short-term and global human terms, dirty mechanisms...

With that, the economic situation could be temporarily repaired, as the price of money in prices of anything absolutely to steep. A couple of times too high, iah. It's not, as already said, managable to make these things can happen locally, because the business becomes uncompetitive. However that would fly within in the complete monetary area. And this is not a fact that people need loans for start-ups.

Those who are really able to create and lead a company don't need loans even in today's era. Do not fall victim to incompetent dreamers that claim the environment and all around them is guilty for their business shortcomings, including banks and the state, who claim that their business isn't booming. If they don't know the first thing about running a business, they have no place being in the manager's seat, but being a sole employee.

Otherwise, they make up a megalomaniacal false story anyways, and over the years, they'll be ironically saved via the gov't budget ~ and who better to save a corporation than taxpayers. It's necessary to preserve those hardworking, creative, loyal people. I believe there's a lot of themout there. it's also imperative to resolved the price of the working capital they need for a normal life within the middle class. This price is killing them financially. Kills them every day.

(I'm sorry for all typing gnomes and allotted incoherence in advance ~ am too lazy to proof read).
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and the regular joes cant do anything about it

its not the regular joes who made this how it is.

it was the politicians, rich fat cats, and pinstripers with power

regular joes have no money or power anymore. Yeah we have a vote, but show me a politician(who actually has a chance) that could realistically make real good changes...

again the regular joes cant do anything about it. Untill the boiling pot finally spills, only then will we have a chance. But even then the odds are highly against us
    test
  19. lyricalpriest

I read what you said gal and that was unique perspective.

and bustas right about that..

it's like the "dont touch the stove dillema" when we were children.. we just hadda touch that pretty red unit didn't we..and got burned. it's the cycle of mankind. we dont learn until it's too late.
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

were all fuxed.

there needs to be a worldwide cvilian uprising.

there will be lots of death and killing.

but its the only way i see change ever coming.

that OR Aliens coming down and saying "wtf guys?" and forcing change
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.