It's Rediculous how bad Fox News is.

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by antilluminati, Jul 28, 2013.

1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

• Hot Thread Hot Thread x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Geedorah

Geedorah King

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  3. antilluminati

Haha, great thread that.

Some guy said "she was pointing out his obvious anti-christian bias"

And this guy clearly said he wasn't biased, this was purely academic, he looked at the facts and compared them with scriptures. That's it, but clearly:

For christians, objective thinking is non-christian. LOL
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. higher logic

higher logic Member

wow.. thats crazy, complete ambush interview...

that's why I like these dude's

test
  5. antilluminati

I love Colbert. Bet some people don't even see he's a parody.
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

Fox makes my brain hurt.
    test
  7. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

lol @ expecting integrity from corporate media outlets in general.

I'd still say Fox News is a better alternative than watching the devout cultural marxists at MSNBC wheel out sociopathic career race-baiters like Al Sharpton or drone on about stupid shit like the fictitious 'war on women'. Or put up 12-year-old pictures of Trayvon Martin to steer the public before anybody knew anything about the case.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. antilluminati

Fox is never a good alternative for news, the whole idea of corporate media is a joke, and when there is such a clear agenda it should be illegal to call it news as it is misleading, it is more propaganda the way it is so strongly subjective. In Europe, the view on US media is that it is rediculous to call it journalism, I personally feel it is one of the reason we think you are being brainwashed.
    test
  9. Geedorah

Geedorah King

[​IMG]
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  10. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I hope that image is titled shitweallknow.jpeg
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

haha i made a post about this in the alley along with another vid with a ron paul interview they did....
    test
  12. antilluminati

Yeah, but it's even worse, those 6 giants abovementioned are again owned mainly by Vanguard and Capital groups. That's why I don't watch TV and haven't done so for the mostpart over the last 13 years. If I watch that shit now I get pissed off after the third ad break watching the same ads over again, It irritates me to the point that it infuriates me, I have studied advertising and tbh, watching the ads I know how they are mocking their audience, it's like your stupid and they play on it. The worst part is that when you get desensitized to it you become open for their programming. That's why the corporate news now use brainwashing techniques to successfully shape public opinion. "Weapons of mass destruction", "Terrorists".. reapeat it enough times and people will accept it as facts even though there is no evidence or reliable source. Also why americans are being lied to, the media is so biased that there is a blackout on any differing opinion, probably why so many believe their nation is the greatest when it is not ...
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dude ive hated advertising for years and years...

people just mock us... they think were just paranoid
    test
  14. antilluminati

Anyone who wants to sell things nowadays use neurolinguistics, suggestion, symbolism and every trick in the book to play on your subconscious, just because some subliminal adertising isn't allowed doesn't mean they ain't brainwashing you, in fact the shit they are allowed to do is more effective. This doesn't just apply to advertising tho, it's done in politics and the media all the time, and they are experts in manipulating the public.

You should be paranoid if you don't have a clue, but if you have half a brain you'll be aware and perceptive instead of blind and fearful.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

dude, its awesome i met someone else who knows about this shit. Those dirty fucks were happy to get rid of subliminal advertising because they figured out how our brains work and realized they dont need subliminals. Did you know in brazil they banned all outdoor advertising over a certain size? and the size they picked isnt very big and bans all billboards.... i think the rest of the world needs to climb on board with that ATLEAST.

Ive been telling people for years that media and marketing/adertising is shit. I mean theres an innocent aspect of it, like mom and pop ads... but big corps put a lot of money into wording their ads in certain ways and displaying certain images and whatnot... i dont have to get into it cuz you know already.... its bs.
    test
  16. antilluminati

The bad part is that it's all profit maximizing, manufacturing cheaper and cheaper, selling more expensive, forever expanding. It's all shit, I should GET paid to wear a nike logo all over. Instead people are happy as fuck to wear cheap shit, pay a fortune for it and at the same time advertise the guys who treated them like suckers.. Quite mad really. At the same time the standards are dropping, real craftwork is being muscled out by shit, and the environment is suffering because of it. I don't wanna see 5 mcdonalds in my hood making the amazing burger on the block go out of business. I just don't wanna see a world like that either, I'd like to impose regulations on how many franchises a corporation is allowed to set up within a certain radius.

Sparta had an anti-capitalist culture. Since they banned all currency everything was sold on the basis on how wellmade it was, if you make crap, you earn crap.
    test
  17. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Before you could buy a tv and it would last for 50 years, now be happy if its 10.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^ i can attest to that, my kenwood stereo receiver was bought in Indonesia in the late 70's. It still works and i use it daily. the speakers are newer but they are from the early 80's and they still pound and sound great.

also my parents had a vcr up until 7-8yrs ago, They bought it in 82, and it still worked fine when they got a dvd player...

they make shit to break... its how the market is

did you know that NA vehicles are built to a higher standard for the european market? North america settles for shittyer product.
    test
  19. antilluminati

They've actually placed circuit breakers and shit in electronic equipment to make it last a shorter amout of time. Check it out, it was a big deal in lightbulbs.
    test
  20. Geedorah

Geedorah King

[​IMG]
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test