It's Racist as Fuck, but Hollohan's Rez Villain diss is straight bodybag

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Cholan Dynasty, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cholan Dynasty

Cholan Dynasty New Member

test
  2. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

I hope Hollohan records an amazing album while in prison.. hes so fuckin sick.. he could freestyle over a beat for 10 tracks and i would cop it
    test
  3. andrewins

andrewins Well-Known Member

I remember hearing this and was so impressed with Hollohan on a track.. Still dope
    test
  4. PJ Sumroc

PJ Sumroc Ozone/Chi-town/Stump town

Yeah it is racist as shit , But hollo is sick on beat fa sho. Every time i giggle at the "tent buildin" in the chorus i feel like im going to hell.
    test
  5. DahStoryTella

DahStoryTella knowledge of self

Ah, what a waste of a cool beat.
    test
  6. Type_Z_480AZ

Type_Z_480AZ youtube.com/typezmusic

Fucking amazing

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk
    test
  7. Hell Boy

Hell Boy New Member

Why's it gotta be racist? Just because it's Hollohan?... It's a diss, same as battling in person. We don't call every asian joke/ terrorist joke/ mexican joke etc racist when we hear it in a live battle.

Feel you though, this has been a favorite of mine for a while.
    test
  8. onlyoneq

onlyoneq New Member

his lyrics are dope, i feel like he has no feeling in this song.. like its clear hes reading off a sheet or something.. he needs to say it like he means it
    test
  9. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

I don't condone in this record at all & I don't think Hollohan does either. Dude has great skill & he's ferocious when he spits but it's clear he was letting the Eagle on his back do most of the ghost-writing for this track. I'm almost positive he's grown up a lot since.

Natives > Nazis
    test
  10. Hell Boy

Hell Boy New Member

You think this was on some real racist shit? I haven't listened to it in a minute. I'll go back again with a different mind set. I thought it was just on some battle shit. I'll listen again with a different mind set.
    test
  11. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

that track was dope. Y'all are pussies for catchin feelings over racist shit. Iam part cherokee and had no neg feelings,I actually enjoyed this. Stop being super sensitive pussies, racism exists. Deal with it like digital scales
    test
  12. ghostofmooks

ghostofmooks 905

keep track of the disses for rezvillain and keep track at the generic hate speech/jokes/slurs towards natives, it's way off balance. add to that for years the youtube clip for this song was a bunch of hateful, racist cartoons & video clips, but was taken down eventually and replaced with the one you posted.

this is actually a simple convo online. we're discussing music, lyrics & racist bars vs battle jokes. Convos can happen without getting emotional or 'catching feelings.' you seem pretty emotional about it though, you can usually tell when someone throws 'fuckin sensitive pussies' in there to make a point. Glad you enjoyed the track though, have a killer morning Champ !
    test
  13. THE CRUNK GHOST

THE CRUNK GHOST 3PEATERS

content aside he didn't sound good on this

his verse on that organik track was better i think
    test
  14. Hell Boy

Hell Boy New Member

I didn't post this video, but no doubt... I never felt a certain way listening to it. Thought he was just going at him the same way people attack HFK and Diz, Dirtbag Dan, Dumbfoundead, A Class, etc... I'll peep it again.
    test
  15. deezenutsbiatch

Btw iam crazy at tent building, starting fires, and am dead accurate wit the long bow. I also make some bodybag buffalo burgers
    test
  16. deezenutsbiatch

I just feel like this site is always on some"oh that's racist!" Shit. Trying to expoae people. At rhe same time u would be hard pressed to find ANY rapper that didn't use a racist/prejudice bar at some point. Hip hop is a form of expression in its rawest form,if you cannot express what ur thinking, unfiltered , you are taking away fron the art.

Oh by the way that comment wasn't directed at you bbut its good to see you arnt catchin feelings. Enjoy your afternoon, sport
    test
  17. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

didn't listen...

hmmmmmmm

a klan of the dot battler making a racist track.... who woulda thought... smdh
    test
  18. The Mage BTM

The Mage BTM Well-Known Member

Hollohan is pretty ok on this, but its forced
    test
  19. Non Biased

Non Biased Based Member

Lol @ the Manki gif, haha I remember this track. (No racist)

"I'm not racist like slave ships, I hate this fat native that hangs in gas stations half naked." :jaydamn:
    test
  20. Jizznips

Jizznips New Member

Shouts out to my avatar
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.