It's pretty obvious that Aetheists have killed far more ....

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Dec 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Stop lying, stop lying, stop lying, stop. FUCKING. LYING.
    test
  2. eashaya

eashaya seer

I believe the thread title is that, “…Atheists have killed far more than Christians, Muslims or Jews.”

Not to be argued that in the name of their (dis)belief atheists have killed far more than believers have in the name of theirs.

My frank opinion on this topic is that murder is murder. Whether committed by a man of belief or not, it should not be attributed to His Will, only to the individuals. In saying this, I would be more inclined to believe that atheists have been responsible for far more deaths than Christians (I am hesitant to say all religions because, to be quite honest, I am not well enough studied in the subject). The debate however is fruitless, nevertheless I believe the point to be made is that atheism absent of theism certainly would not make this world a better place. In fact, I would claim, most assuredly the opposite.

It is worth noting that the aforementioned “Christians” means just that. The Crusades were conducted by Roman Catholics, a distinction (explained in another thread) you need to realise. I suppose you could, without too much dispute, include the Serbian Orthodox genocide of Bosnian Muslims but as horrific an atrocity it was it pales in comparison (numerically speaking) to the bloodshed and decimation caused by the Nazi and Communist regimes. Also noteworthy is the fact that even though a war may be predicated on the grounds of religious ideals, nowhere in the New Testament are we given the authority to murder in God’s name. In fact, His Law explicitly states the opposite. I don’t believe we can say the same for those who don’t believe in God.

Despite the axiomatic bandwagon effect I don’t see where anyone has proven LyricalPriest to be incorrect.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

OK, let me refresh what I said. To be in obedience to Christ means you are not going to Kill. Now, all have sinful nature and yes some can kill. Repent and don't do it again, because Christ Blood washes you clean.

Also, you will never see a band of disciples waging wars on people.
    test
  4. eashaya

eashaya seer

Thinking about this has made a couple relevant questions come to mind: How many men, women and children have been murdered simply because they were Christian? How many men, women and children have been murdered because they were atheist?
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Interesting question...I know when the early Church was spreading in Rome they would viciously track down Christians and publicly display their brutal deaths to crowds in the Colosseum. Often times, Christians would be told to denounce their faith or be burnt alive in front of their children and families. Truth never dies. It can't.

I would die for the Olde Booke and Christ any day. Death is the enemy.
    test
  6. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

are coup and eashaya the same person?
    test
  7. Jay Bee

Jay Bee Boricua

y do you accept the new testament?
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i don't think so but idk
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Well you would also have to consider who they were murdered by. Jews had been killing Christians for a while. The apostle Paul, or was it peter, use to kill Christians at their doors before he found Jesus. Not to mention God himself has ordered killings of Christians and Jews in the bible as well.
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

and I still dont think there is any evidence that says "It's pretty obvious that Aetheists have killed far more..... "
    test
  11. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

I read it as more than Theists.

In which case its hard to make that call. The point is Killing In The Name of Your God. Which Pagans are just as capable of doing as the major religions.

Instead of splitting hairs and saying Oh its only these 3 religions its Atheists vs Theists.. You won't find me saying Oh but how many Canadian Atheists killed people..

You will never ever ever find an Atheist making the claim that there are no Atheists who are murderers, rapists, or just plain psychos. It Would Be Stupid of us to even consider making that claim.

But somehow Coup can say Christians don't kill without his head imploding. Which either makes him a troll or an idiot.

How does this make any more sense?

If you are obedient (enslaved) to Christs' will then you aren't going to kill.

But you might anyways. Its OK though just apologize and your soul will be saved. The entire concept of Eternity in the After Life makes it so you can go buck wild for the first 99.99% of your life then apologize for eating babies and raping children and killing people left and right... but if you're sorry welcome to heaven...

... That type of thinking is far worse than any justification an Atheist can logically come to.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

It is not very smart to believe something just cuz someone said so...

this applies to everyone, even the great sir bustalot
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The Great GREAT sir bustalot
    test
  14. Coup d'état

Snowy, open a King James and learn. It's right there.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^you still dont understand that anybody whos arguing against you in here doesnt take the bible as the be all and end all...

what religion you are has no matter.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

lol @ Lp got owned.. I didn't get owned and i've barely ever got owned on here except thru deceit and cowardice. but anyways...

this debate was to expose truth I didn't make any claims to rather this makes all atheist feel like shit for believing in nothing..

it's sort alike the saying that comes to mind

"If we stand for nothing... We'll fall for anything"

i made this thread to expose the fact that all the "redundant" stabs at theism as it's perverted man and been more negative then positive on humanity is faulty and far from the truth..

STOP SPREADING YOUR PROPAGANDA AND LIES.. DEVIL!!
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I read this entire thread.

and so far nobody has "won"
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

i have read this entire thread.. I've provided the MOST numbers and statistics.. so we can play a game and people can follow along.. or people can just say "hey i don't believe that even though you provided proof" do you realize the millions of people stalin mao and abortion alone has murdered.. i have reasons why believe hitler was atheist but since that debatable it still doesn't matter. the numbers still haven't been touched..
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I think the majority of the world is not atheist

I think the majority are religious or atleast believe in god.

atheists are a minority
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

i think the count so far is @ - 95,000,000.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.