Its ok to cheat

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Nebz, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Lucky you. I was on my own since I was a 19 year old student.....

How many bathrooms you got? Bed-rooms? Square-feet?

You should think about renting it out in sections...... pocketing the profit .... then buying another house, and then another ....

You could be the Korean Donald Trump.
    test
  2. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Thats somewhat true..Depending on how well the economy bounces back, but ill prolly stay at like 50k, prolly make about 70k
    test
  3. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

im black...lol

& 1350 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathrooms
    test
  4. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Oh ... so you're some kind of entrepreneur in sales.... respect.

I remember that scene from Do The Right thing when the old men were talking about opening black businesses to keep the money local. Then "Pops" says, "When you gon' open your business? And what about you? Just as I thought. Y'all aint gon do shit. I'll tell you what I'm gon' do, Ima give my money to them Koreans and get me a Miller Lyte"

Must be why I thought you were Korean.
    test
  5. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

lol..funny.

& nah i work for the man, not on my own.
    test
  6. PR STATUS GFU

PR STATUS GFU Under The Influence

is ok to cheat, if you've been played.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

It's a sensitive subject tbh...i think the grounds to cheating vary depending the relationship
    test
  8. Ingenuous

Ingenuous New Member

No.

Not at all.
    test
  9. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

ill be 24 soon and be living on my own since i was 17 lil mayne...you just a hatin ass crab
    test
  10. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

I hate you. It's my nature. Lying to people, and being deceived by people - and also by your own fantasies - is in your nature.
    test
  11. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

How so?

Dumbest shit I've ever read:ban:!
    test
  12. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

He didn't lie .... he witheld. Before you bought a car you should have it checked out.

Before you fall in love you should know the person - don't fall in love because the man's light-skinned and you loved Drake's hit song.

That's why women get hustled at the mechanics and used car dealership. They just wanted a certain color and when they see it they buy it.
    test
  13. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

If you consider doing another one you just don't love your girl enough...with that said, it's not ok to cheat!
    test
  14. Nomak

Nomak Active Member

It sucks because when you're with someone, the temptation is at an all time high!! Most of you can agree with me on that. But I never understood the whole "cheating" on your partner thing. If you feel like you're going to cheat, then leave. I did. Never feel like you HAVE to be in a relationship with a certain someone. Cheating only makes your problems worse.
    test
  15. NwThtUKnwMe

NwThtUKnwMe NAIVE

How can you get to know someone if they are pretending to be someone else? You don't find out who they are until they can't hide it anymore and by then you either are in love and disappointed or are fucking someone else so it really doesn't matter anyway.
    test
  16. RapCritik

RapCritik New Member

Here's the theory behind my reasoning: If you are "a real person flowing in love" on a day-to-day basis, then a person who is not - such as a person just out for sex - should be recognizable to you. You can see them even if they don't want you to.

But if you are blinded by your own confused motives - well then, you can't blame someone for taking advantage.

*waiter! check!*
    test
  17. Money Mac Sabb

Money Mac Sabb Horse Meat FTW

Have done two married broads this week.
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Cheating is wrong.
    test
  19. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you can do all that and she may still cheat on you. until it happens to you, don't act like you wouldn't be hurt and want to murder someone.

cheating is for faggots that can't tell the other person they aren't interested in them anymore.

just let them know you want to fuck other people and end it instead of actin like you'll never get caught or get burned by some whore you get foolish with and gives you a disease, then you give it to your girl/man who had no idea.

and yes, if you cheat, you no longer are in love with the person you're with. they have simply become someone you like to have around for either sex or companionship. if you can sleep with someone else and not feel horrible about it, you are no longer in love with that person.

i only read the first couple pages - but i can tell joro is an idiot cuz people do accept others for their shortcomings, and cheating isn't a fuckin shortcoming. if you're not lookin for a relationship, you let that be known. it's not a shortcoming to say you don't want to get seriously involved.
    test
  20. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

lol i forgot bout this thread
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.