Its ok to cheat

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Nebz, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

Classic over the top rebuttal to a general statement. You seem like the type that just likes to type an argument just to amuse theirselves so I'm just gonna agree with you and dead this logic here.
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

I don't know about over-the-top...I just gave a real life example to show that your "general statement" can't be applied to real life.

You seem like the type that likes to type out theoretical arguments that have no real-life basis just to amuse themselves.

When the argument moves from theoretical to practical, it's no longer amusing, is it.
    test
  3. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

thats funny because i was with my ex for 4 years and didnt cheat, and currently all the woman i sleep with know they arent my sig. other

so get off my jock, im saying that if you are living in a 1 mill plus home and your bills are paid most women look the other way.
    but if someone was with you who isnt providing you wouldnt understand until you actually pay bills that matter kiddo.
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

so Nebz, if you're with a girl and shes fuckin another dude, you're okay with it?
    test
  5. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

If shes paying all the bills, and keeping money in my pocket.

& if im not giving it to her right, then i cant be mad at her cuz she isnt satisfied
    test
  6. Chris Texas

Chris Texas Texas Boy

in alot of ways it is
    test
  7. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

She wont tho, because i provide and give her the dick good...so she has no need to cheat, and I kept her interested.

But if you dont have shit to offer, and she isnt liking what you are providing she will be cheating.
    test
  8. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

^^^^

was a hypothetical question Nebz. Just saying under SOME circumstance if you was with a female and she did cheat. wouldn't be cool, would it? lol just saying. i feel where you coming from in the post because as far as females go, there is alot to experience out there.
    test
  9. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

^it would, I cant blame a horse going to the water from a better source, if my water tank is empty would I be angry? Of course but in the end you have to look at yourself and deal with it if it happens.
    test
  10. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

so with all that said; if your female doing what she supposed to do... then you not going to cheat?
    test
  11. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Jay
    test
  12. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

I guarantee you if she gets a sign that you creepin, she gettin some other dude on the side herself. Basically, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

Imperial1
    test
  13. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

lol

If you have money you can do anything.
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

No, not true.

If you have Jah with you you can do anything. You just have to keep your house clean. As those Jamaicans say, "Dance ah yard, before you dance abroad" .....

Put no trust in money.
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

ask Tiger about that
    test
  16. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Shes not going anywhere...lol
    test
  17. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

lol, thats what broke people say.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Have you ever felt like the world was a beautiful and radiant place? And everywhere you looked, you felt almost overwhelmed by it? And when you looked up stretched out your hand, you knew you could touch that cloud?

Well - money didn't buy any of that for you, did it. Nor could it.
    test
  19. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

lol.

If youre living in a one room shack with 6 roommates and 3 brothers, then im sure the air smells the same, & feels the same, but its much nicer when you have a 5,000 sq ft house up on the side of a rolling hill, So when you close the window on all that fresh air & from there you really can touch the clouds...
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

Of course you're right. Money is the thing. Money is life. There's not a thing on earth that can't be bought.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.