Its ok to cheat

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Nebz, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

imo...

lol
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Elaborate on that Nebz...for both genders or just for men?
    I'm starting to believe a lot of good-hearted women are accepting this, like it's the norm. Whether they are married or only in a serious, long-term relationship.
    test
  3. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

Well, Sex is just sex, and paying the bills over rides..cheating.

I.E kobe bryant.
    test
  4. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

I think if you gone cheat then why consider yourself serious with just one person? Let them know up front that you don't plan on settling down and if they develop serious feelings for you then shame on them.
    test
  5. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

My thoughts exactly. But apparently playing with people's feelings is the norm nowadays.

Imperial1
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

"You got a dick, don't you?"

"Yeah"

"To the left and right of it are pockets. In those pockets is money. Pay the bills"

No wonder Denzel got Best Actor for that shit. That's poetry right there. It's rare to hear life's essence distilled so clear and succintly.

And no, love birds, they never stop printing money.
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

Have you ever sold a car? If you have, you'd no NOT to tell the buyer that the radiator tends to give out every six months. If they happen to fall in love with the car, you're right, shame on them. They should've known for themselves what they were buying.
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

Ahhhh....I too remember a time when we didn't even have a word for "honesty" or "sobriety" .....it was just the norm. People spoke and perceived the truth at all times. I think about it sometimes and cry. The good ol' days.
    test
  9. RealMS

lol ppl. are so fucked. I can understand both perspectives though.

My belief is this: There are those who cheat, and simply those who don't. We just leave. Or if it's worth trying to make it work-that's what is done.
    test
  10. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Also, to say that it's the nature of a man to cheat is to make a sorry ass excuse. You got some good shit, why are you trying to fuck with something else? Sorry ass excuse imo.

Imperial1
    test
  11. Nebz

Nebz R.I.P. Point Game

If you cheat on someone, that doesnt mean you love them, if you love having sex with freaks then thats that..if your a 60 yr old and u got a 60 yr wife but a 22 yr lets you hit, that doesnt mean u dont love your wife
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

But does it mean that you don't love the 22 yr old? I think the 60 yr old man is a better person if he does love her. What woman wants to sex a man who doesn't love her?

But you still love your wife. You don't agree it's possible to love more than one person in a romantic way?

If you do, don't get pissed if your girl tells you she also loves someone else. lol
    test
  13. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

so Nebz, you wouldn't mind if your chick was fuckin another dude on the side?
    test
  14. Dex Luiz

Dex Luiz Guest

Because you're an emotionally immature boy who can't take the feelings of those being cheated on into consideration.
    test
  15. WhosCool

WhosCool New Member

Everyone does right?
    test
  16. RealMS

^lol not everybody
    test
  17. Dark_Sun

Dark_Sun Phantom of the Forums

What does that have to do with people being up front about settling down or not settling down? If you are implying that we should withhold as much information about ourselves when we are dealing with prospective partners then I disagree.

I think there's someone out there for everyone and instead of trying to make myself appear like more of a good catch I'd rather tell it like it is and not have to explain my shortcomings or less desireable aspects later in the relationship.

To use your metaphor I would compare myself to the honest car salesman that tells it like it is and let the customer make the best decision for them instead of manipulating them to just jump into something they are not happy with.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

If you lasted as a car salesman more than a year, you'd be the world's first such salesman.

But really you're a liar. Smart people aren't up front and honest about their short-comings when they meet a person. C'mon.

You just met a girl. You were staring at her on the bus and she seemed like an angel from heaven. You get off at the same stop as her so you can ask her to chat with you for a second at the coffee shop across the street. You sit down with your warm cups on this wintry afternoon across from this beautiful heavenly being and everything seems perfect. She tells you she's really into you - and at that moment you feel like you really are in heaven. You realize what it is you've been living in hope of all your life.

Then, because she believes in being up front about everything just like you do, she starts telling you about her short-comings. All the things she does and says that tend to annoy people. All her non-conventional beliefs. All the things that ex-boyfriends used to complain about.

You're shocked. Reality hits like a ton of bricks and you realize where you are - in a dusty coffee shop with a perfect stranger while a blizzard rages outside. All you can think about is the fact that you don't have enough busfare to get on the bus again and it's too cold to stand at the stop and wait for someone who looks kind enough to give you change.

True story.

Fools like you do this everyday in the world.
    test
  19. RealMS

^Wow @ you.

There are ppl. in this world who do have that mindframe, though.
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

what, cuz I'm broke? They never told you about us at the country club did they.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.