It's not that bad of an idea...

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Mar 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...that one doesn't share everything on FB and Myspace, since 1st impressions matter.

Make sure you adjust your privacy settings.

Fun and yet a sad fact; people will judge you based off your posts and pics alone, although you may not be even aware that a lot of people have access to the contents you left opened to the public.
    test
  2. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

All the more reason I don't fuck with social networking sites. info traps.
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I'm not a huge fan of those sites either, although I have one.
    test
  4. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

when i was younger i was alot different about what i would post in message boards,and social sites i would post a lot of stuff based on frusteration and just based on getting pent up things out now i try to be real real careful with what i post alot of times i even will go back and delete things
    like on twitter how celebs get put on blast with their twitter blowups cuz of course everyone knows them and everyday people like myself may never have any idea how many people read what i say
    age has changed what ill say on the internet and in life in general a whole lot
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

^Very true. Sometimes even a minor vocal outburst, or writing something outlandish in times of frustration in the web area can lead to pretty damaging consequences ~ of which a person might not even be aware of at the time.
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

(depending on how stupid youre making yourself look)

but on the other hand you shouldnt worry about what other people think, and other people are wrong to judge....

so whos in the wrong?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.