Its funny when christians say....

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Apr 7, 2013.

1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

the devil is a liar and he'll come like a thief in the night..

Funny how both satan/yeshua have the same name and jesus said hed come like a theif in the night and then yawl say the devil is like a thief in the night:

this was not about satan but false teachers and leaders claiming to be the messiah taking advantage of the sheep of god.

There is no hell in Judaism. 'Sheol' means 'grave' NOT 'hell' as mistranslated by xtians to create the old testament. Devil means bad person.

Your christian/pagan religion is confused. But I doubt any of you study your beloved scripture.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

In Jewish scripture, God's son, servant and light to nations is the people Israel, and who or what ignores Jewish teaching? Who or what took Jewish scriptures for themselves? Who or what has persecuted, killed and abused God's son? Who or what has destroyed Judaism? paul was the first to ever write of any jesusand paul's jesus was a 14 year hallucination. The gospels were written long after paul died. The many historians of jesus 'time' didn't write of jesus. If jesus was imaginary, doesn't that make jesus a demon by definition? The gospel writers had jesus quote scripture incorrectly, and he didn't teach or know Judaism yet verbally abused Torah scholars. Since jesus can't save anyone from a place that doesn't exist, then isn't jesus a distraction instead? xtians know that the false religion will bea strong delusion that many will freely accept, and isn'txtianity an incredibly brilliant lie and delusion? Isn't it incredibly easy to accept but difficult ot leave? jesus said he didn't come to bring peace, but a sword (bloodshed) - the opposite of a messiah.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Who says satan will come like a thief in the night?

I think u mean "comes to steal kill and destroy" or prowls around like a roaring lion
    seeking whoever he can devour...fool

Ur just making shit up now. An stop acting like u dont give a shit or believe
    cus if u didnt ud just pay it no mind.

People dont try to prove something wrong that they dont believe in. cus..they dont believe it.
    ur tirade is nothing more than an act of treason.
    test
  4. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

God is everything, therefore God is also Satan, and Satan is also us.
    test
  5. TheBigPayback

God created everything but God is not everything.
    he makes the distinction quite clear what is not apart of him, what he hate, and what
    is clearly rebellion.
    test
  6. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I love LPs heel turn. Real refreshing character change.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I've never heard a Christian say that the devil will come like a thief in the night. It's always Christ they say will come like a thief in the night. Also never heard that Satan and Jesus have the same name, that's a strange one.
    test
  9. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

God hates? haha
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

Good call..more accurately...lightly esteems or esteems less than.
    test
  11. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

he's always been the questioning type though.

lucifer means the light bearer, morning star, etc. - right?

i always thought they got it confused to mean satan, when it could mean jesus.

but then again i am no expert in the christian faith or the scriptures that you guys read.

also.

keeping it in context with my own faith.

:numaan:
    test
  12. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

And to be honest, the Islamic version at least makes a bit more coherent sense. The Judaic version, in it's truest sense, makes sense too (adversary.) It's the Christians that muddle fuddled the whole huddled puddle.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

Jesus is daystar.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

Jesus did not say that Satan comes to steal, kill, etc. He said that "the thief" comes to steal, kill, etc. He also said "behold, I come as a thief in the night", meaning that when he returned he would come to kill, destroy, etc. And he did. He is. And its only bc we created this absurd idea
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

Oh btw I made this post bc I seen a post on fb saying satan us a liar and he comes like a theif in the night. To steal our joy so I thought most xstians used this metaphor erreniously
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

you mean - 'morning star' which is also called the evening star, Frigga/Venus

in other-words, your saying Jesus is Lucifer
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Once I found out that entire books of the bible were excluded, for whatever reason, I knew it was all a sham.

As much as I want to believe in something, I just can’t bring myself back to the Bible. Morality aside, it just doesn’t add up. If anything, it raises more questions than answers.

As for LP’s thread… Maybe a bit reaching. I will say that Satan/The Devil/Lucifer is blown far out of proportion, and done so on purpose. People don’t love Jesus to love Jesus. They seek comfort in Jesus because he is the one to save them from hell fire. I can find love anywhere. I have no reason to talk to someone who isn’t there in front of me.

I’m having trouble staying on topic.

I’m done.

LP… BPB… I hope you two can get along. You both believe in conspiracy theories, whether you’re willing to admit it, or not. God is love and she loves you both.

Suck a dick.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

I donthave anything against bp or what he believes I just want himhave a clearer understanding if his faith so he dont embarass him self
    test
  19. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

this is what i was saying.

:numaan:
    test
  20. TheBigPayback

Bro u embaress urself with every post.

u cant be serious.
    test