{- Its Been A Long Time -}.. ft Storz and Celph Centered...... real sick track.......

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Nimrod, Aug 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
  2. kingjafaar

kingjafaar New Member

sick sick sick

storz absolutely destroyed this, his shit was vivid as fuck.

celph's quality sounded gay compared to storz and yours. he hurt this too, i've loved this dude since 'remeber the rain', delivery is sick.

your verse, good flow, good emotion, flow is on point, quality pretty good.

nah lol you merked this too, fuckin vivid shit too (part about uncle etc). Fucking destruction.
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

yeh i fuckin love storz' verse on this shit

i was writin to the beat at his crib, and he was like u doin a track to that?

im like yeh, with some n1ggas on line, he was like he gota verse for it, and ripped it on the spot

murdered it

verbs and cic cell was supposed to be on this too, but didnt happen
    test
  4. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

hi-fi buffered like a motha fucka for me.....lemme try lo-fi....aiiight..damn this was the joint I was supposed to be on isnt it :(....Storz sounds similar to JR Rider...he's real polished...Celph was Celph...you verse was tight too..I fucks with this no doubt..no complaints....songs on the whole page sound real professional...keep it up my dude
    test
  5. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Wow@ Papi Storez, I Relate To This Shit 100% Except The Whole Graduating Shit, Lmao... He Fucking Destroyed This (PS He Looks Like Me)

Celph.. Sounds Different? I Remember Him Sounding Way Different, Oh Well, Either Way, Tight Verse, Quality Sounds Hollow Though Or Something..

Nimrod... Wow, Ripped It..
    test
  6. 6th_plague

6th_plague More then meets the eye

the 1st dude ripped this NICELY..man i still love that sam cooke song thats sampled..
    2nd dude sound good too..and got some lyrics..he reminds me of joe buddens for some reason
    3rd dude..one of the better flows...i can relate to this one a lil more..

very good track
    test
  7. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

this beat is hot but i dont like the drums, they erkin me. everyone came sick, storz destroyed this with the most polished sounding verse, nim and celph had that sick content and also sounded real comfortable. yall got some nice chemistry..another great song from the update. keep it comin
    test
  8. Xcursion

Xcursion Midwest Phenomenon

Storz was dope on here, sick content surely...

and yeah Self sounds different from what I last remember, on some State Property/Roc A Fella shit....still nice though

you killed it also, some good shit overall without question.

keep this goin'....good hearin' self and storz again, everyone stepped up from what I see.
    test
  9. Enginear1

Enginear1 Im Back

whoa @ this beat..

i hate makin' long ass replies

yall ripped it quite nicely..

nim, i know i didnt do my shit for red army collab

but i still wanna collab in some way, so next collab idea u got holla at me if its cool
    test
  10. REAL LIFE CELEB

REAL LIFE CELEB New Member

This Track Is Garbage - The Only People That Feel It Are The Net Nerds In This Thread - Nimrod Screaming About Computer Chips And Mathematics - Celph Talking About How Hes A Lispy Circus Midget - And Popi Storez Talking About How Many Bean Burroritos He Ate Last Night!
    test
  11. Taiyamo Denku

Taiyamo Denku W.A.S.T.E.L.A.N.D.S.

Beat is alright.... , could be better... but alright...

Storz - Had a dope very lyrically.. nice flow, and delivery a very polished emcee, but sounds like a lot of people dat are out already. but nice verse overall...

voice sample in the beat makes it better then it was....

celph - don't like how you started your verse at all.. sounds so cliche.. and actually the delivery of it is weak to me.. just opinion Lyrics are alright, coo verse..... just I don;t like how you started it or finished the verse... actually honestly I think your delivery could use work....

nimrod - easily had the best verse on this, lyrically.. I think Storz had the best flow on this. But yea Nimrod this is some realness you spitting.. which is coo. Overall dope verse yo. Keep doing your thing...

Peep my newest track plz

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=914188
    test
  12. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

listening..... okay first off this beat is sooo sick iono who made it but i know cam was on this n the producer shoulda gave some better rappers like yall to spit over it..... shits sick

qualitys cool....

storz.... n actually storz do sound alil like camron on this but actually more polished lolol... flow n delivery good... lyrics decent better than camron did on this beat...

celp.... prrrrr lolol pr cats running this site aint yall..... flows nice... deliverys nice.... damn ur lyrics is nice so far.... yeh u did nice on this.... both storz n celp polished on this shit so far

nimrizzle..... flows nice... deliverys nice... some of ur adlibs was too loud or somen fucks it up for me at parts.... lyrics pretty good not one of ur better verses but it was cool....

everyone came nice.... this like some nice mixtape shit...
    test
  13. Celph Centered

Celph Centered Detroit's Voice

this ³³³³³ Denku said my delivery needs work... LMAO

Anything but that.. maybe say you didn't like it... but not delivery...

It's always the ³³³³³s I would shit on that say I need work on shit... why all the nice ³³³³³s give me props and love... just wonderin
    test
  14. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

Storz reminds me so much of some cat out Dipset....Kinda like a mix of JR Writer & Cam. He's nice though, I enjoyed the verse.

This hook is ridiculous. Beat is sick all together.

Self....you already know. Verse was sick as fuck though, lol @ the last line. Ill.

Nimrod, nice verse of course....

Nice track fuckers
    test
  15. this track is dope..

everyone killed it..

love storz verse though, shits sick
    test
  16. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

The beat was ok, I didn't really feel it like that, but it's good to tell a story on.

First guy, he had a smooth flow, sounds like one of them dudes from dipset..I forget his name...anyway his verse was real, I liked this..I felt his lyrics, cause they hit at home...

second guy, sound kinda like joe budden...it's cool, but some might hate on you for it.
    It's cool with me though cause joe budden is ill. I think you was a little too hype for the track, I think you should of chilled out alittle and just flowed with it you know? other then that I liked it.

nimrod probably had the best verse on this cause his emotion, lyrics and delivery fit perfectly for this type of beat. Yea when you slow it down and use less words in bars your shit sounds real clear. I felt this props kid you did ya thing...

overall good shit from all three...
    test
  17. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ...
    beats tight ...
    Storz wasnt bad his verse was on point and I could feel it ... Good emotion
    Celph Centered ... tight verse on the same tip as the first ...
    Nimrod ... youre presence is always sick ... you sound real polished ...
    dope track
    Yo Nim holla at me we should hit up a track Pz

Kamikaze Lyricist
    test
  18. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

dope shit.
    test
  19. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

i been peepin your site since it came up. and i can say i've felt alot of shit on that. im just downloaded take me away. shit is fucking dope
    test
  20. FinesseNYC

FinesseNYC FinessetheGreat

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.