It's always entertaining having an uncle around...

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by GaLaTeA, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

When I thought I've seen and heard everything under the sun...I was obviously wrong. Not particularly shocking, is it. Since my uncle's in town for a few more days, we decided to grab a quick coffee this morning, but instead decided to sit and enjoy it as real human beings.

And whilst we were sitting in the coffee shop, his phone rang, a stranger had called and wanted to invite him for a beer. Of course, my uncle told the mysterious caller that he by principle doesn't meet strangers, but he's willing to make an exception, if the man could meet us at the coffee shop where we were momentarily located.

And the stranger came.

Without any further delay he started explaining, that my uncle had had an affair with his wife a few years ago (??!!), which the stranger was unaware of untill recently, now he knows about the situation, and ever since his wife stopped cheating on him, everything in his marriage is going downhill and he can no longer endure to stand his wife. Heart attack time? Yep. Jawdrop? Yep.

The stranger actually came to ask whether my uncle would be willing to forgive his wife ~ forgive her for anything she might have caused for my uncle to stop seeing her (????!!!!). Apparently their relationship is suffering, so are their children, and he's most fearful of losing their company (50/50 owners I'd imagine)??!!! Morbid. Yep.

What is one to answer such a man? What do you do? What the hell do you do?
    test
  2. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

bang buddies wife for sure

except it could be an STD/revenge trap
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

For some reason I don't think that'll be the outcome this time..:funny:
    test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus