It's All Real - Song that didn't make the katrina mixtape..Drop Your Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Non$en$e, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everglaze

Everglaze Hip Hop Enthusiast

I like the beat. I like the scratches.

The jazz elements are cool, paints a nice street picture with the lyrics. Flow's good with the beat, but it's nothing I haven't heard before.

Your voice reminds me of a more laidback and less louder Big L.
    test
  2. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

thanks man
    test
  3. LyriKal BasTard

LyriKal BasTard Im So Relative

THIS IS A NICE TRACK MAN!. The scratches were on point. Lyrics came correct. Im confused on why this didn't make that mixtape. This beat is pretty smooth. Good to see New Jerz is breeding good emcees, im originally from Asbury park so i know whats up. Props homie.

Check me out tho:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=933691
    test
  4. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

Im with homie on top about your voice. I aint really feeling it, but damn.. it fits so well with your steeze. the beat is very ill, but the way you moved through it was even iller. lyrics sounded dope lol... to be honest, i was too busy with vibing with the sound to catch the words line from line. my man b roc hooked the chorus up nicely. This is fire man.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=934057
    test
  5. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

all links returned
    test
  6. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

test
  7. Heimlich

Heimlich New Member

really vibed the fuck out to this man. Dope shit man, felt ya laid back style. Impressed here bruh. Love it.
    test
  8. VerbHertz

VerbHertz Lexicon

This beat is crazy relaxing... topic fits it perfectly in my mind. Nim should've made it a 2x Disc benefit mix lol... this shit is real dope.
    test
  9. PPRO

PPRO PROFOUND

Yo, Its dope, real simple. I could go into the details but everybody already covered the shit
    its dope.
    test
  10. Raptor

Raptor New Member

nice!!....feelin your flow...i like the overall feeling of this track...this some real shit...respect
    test
  11. GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE Meet the Retailer

leave a downloadable link...im about to put this on my i-pod
    test
  12. bensik

bensik No Vaccine.

Damn brah...Sorry I didnt peep earlier. I thought u had enough replies...didn't wanna spoil you, lol. Nah but foreal...shit is hot fam. Beat is bananas! Flow was nice as hell. This shit shoulda made the cd...oh well. Keep it up fam.
    test
  13. Surelawk

Surelawk Homie

1st off, DJ B Roc is a BEAST. Your flow is real crazy man... style is fire. the beat is nuts. Let me know when your album drops. I like hearing stuff with content .. so I really liked this. keep it up man
    test
  14. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

"be a street reporter to the listeners, right."

i'm feeling this song a lot, it has a nice laid-back vibe to it. madd chill, something to sit back and listen to. kind of demands that you hear each word.

sounds nice. if this is the sample of shit you'll have on your album, i'll definitely be checking it out.
    test
  15. exothermic

exothermic Well-Known Member

the beat first was was decent.... quality was decent too a decent little setup sounds like u spent about $500 on it....

flows good rhyme scheme jus iight tho... delivery on first verse was decent but yeh coulda had more emotion in it... 2nd verse was delivered better.... lyrics overall was coool.... overall a pretty good song i dont think it woulda fit a katrina mixtape but yeh....

plz return fav
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12769729#post12769729
    test
  16. Troll

Troll New Member

This is hot. Never peeped you before. Flow is sick, delivery is on point. B-Roc killed the scratches. I second what Spoon said. I hear a hint of PackFM. Beat is melloooooooow. Killed it man. Post more up.
    test
  17. Turl

Turl Producer

shits tight.. flow is tight and that beat... love it.
    test
  18. Gwan Rong

Gwan Rong Honor 'n' Glory

RTF: Props.

Yo Da Beats Nice Mayne, Reel Mellow, Fit The Topic Well. [IMO] Ya Tone Ain't Ry Fa Dis Beat. Dunno Y, Jus Don't Seem Ta Fit, Buh Dats A Personal Opinion. The Lyrics Wer Raw, Specially In The Third Verse Wer Ya Chain A Bunch Of Multies, Spit Waz Nice. Liked The Hook 'n' The Beat Scratchin' Behind It, Made It Sound Like An Effect On The Voice. Ya Delivery Waz Gud, Flow Seemed Kool, Think Ya Can Wrk On The Emotion A Bit, It Waz kl Buh Seemed A Little Monotonous. Buh In All Mayne, This Trax Waz Raw, I'd Def Cop It. 'n' Fa Da Situation It Waz Based 4 It Seemed Fitting 'n' Well Thought Out. Gud Drop.
    test
  19. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Thanks for all the love, it's appreciated
    test
  20. Predator INC

Predator INC New Member

hittin u back yeah man i like this shit dawg real smooth cool cat. its a jazz track except for the scratches and the rapping damn u merked this shit i aint really like your voice that much but u make up for it dawg. anyways holla back.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.