It's All Real - Song that didn't make the katrina mixtape..Drop Your Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Non$en$e, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GODSCRIBE

GODSCRIBE Meet the Retailer

no you aint •••••...and i was the first dude to post
    test
  2. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I hit every link, except the last two which I'm doin right now. And I didn't even know you had a link cause when you first replied it was no link there.
    test
  3. GODSCRIBE

sa'll good. i e-mailed that ANTES guy and peeed his beats...kid is type raw
    test
  4. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

I'm trying to check ya track but soundclick is acting up, but I'll definately leave feedback as soon as soundclick stops being gay.
    test
  5. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

ight every link has been returned
    test
  6. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

YO son im at the J O, just checking to see if you doing that track cause im going to the studio real late like at 11 cause i got a late session wit my nI.gga, but ima record it tonight anyway aiight,
    test
  7. Mizz Tres

Mizz Tres Ur woman loves me =/

Yea I heard this song when I was helping pick tracks for that mixtape, it had potential being included but 20 is not even enough.. I coulda added 3 more to it you know but w.e

The beat's laid back - I like the cuts chopped up, you got swagger.
    Dope flow and delivery as well ..lyrics are good too.

Being slept on just makes you work even harder than everybody else
    so fuck it right?

ahah keep bangin homie.
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

u know how i feel my dude, sickness

i just added all the tracks, and i cut off meaningless outros and all that, so i got mad more space on the cd, so i can personally pick out some songs to add as bonus tracks

if u dont mind, i wana put this shit on there still

chea

oh yeh, check out my new shit once u get the time

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930475
    test
  9. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Mizz Tres - Yea everytime I get slept on I do how immortal technique says "I'm like white people get fired I'm back with a burner" lol

Nimrod- Yea if it's more room you can throw this on there, if others are cool with it, i don't want nobody to be pissed about it anything though. If there's no complaints then yea you can throw this song on it. Anyway I hit ya link up too, all links have been returned
    test
  10. SpoonFull

SpoonFull Lovely

yeah, i've been waiting to hear this shit too, just havn't gotten around to it. wanna see what kinda standard nimrod put up

Must say man, your flow is dope as shit. Lyrics are type nice. Delivery is dope. Style reminds me of PackFM actually. Yeah dude, that Katrina shit better be beyond fucking fire cuz this track is dope as shit. For real, feeling it man. Who did the scrating?

yeah keep killing shit, mad ill drop
    test
  11. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

Good looks, to answer your question dj b roc did the scratches...you probably know him he posts on rm.
    test
  12. iLL SyNDroME

iLL SyNDroME New Member

ye min i'm feelin the new sound still.. mad fresh...kidna laid back but i'm bettin that's how u wanted it... you flow nice ride the beat sickly... impressed by the track duke.. keep this shit up...

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931535
    test
  13. pulse.o1o

pulse.o1o New Member

test
  14. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

all links have been returned...
    test
  15. Blessense

Blessense a Kilo is 1,000 grams..

lmfao @ leaving this off the mixtape.. this is fucking flames son.. i love the old skool feel to it, on a tribe called quest/de la feel.. solid verses, definitely caught a vibe with the beat.. keep it up..
    test
  16. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

YO son, I met up wit shorty i was talking to last night, i ended up staying at her place, ima send you that file went i get back from the J O, shit is Cooked coke, i wrote my 8 on it, so just do that and i got an idea for the hook, so we gone have to poly on that,

~Rhymes~
    test
  17. GODSCRIBE

sup my bull.....ayo before/when you drop your album, you might want a professional opinion. i would be more than willing to give an extensive and thorough review of your album..

get at me

atlscribe@gmail.com
    test
  18. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

lmao @ rhymes, you wilding, I was checking my email today like damn this dude probably got up with that chick cause the track ain't even here lol...but yea it's all good I need to cop some more headphones before I record again anyway so take ya time...

scribe- yea I'mma get at you and send you a copy of it for a review, the cd should be done in the next 2 weeks
    test
  19. Icy Records

Icy Records New Member

k i'll be honest wit you since u were honest wit me.. this didn't make the mix tape cuz it wasn't live enuff. .there was no feelin.. sorry man but that's how i feel.. u sound like u rappin in the streets...when u should sound more sympathetic cuz katrina was a tragedy.. but that's jus me.. keep it up..

peace
    test
  20. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

^^The songs for the mixtape wasn't supposed to be about the tragedy, but I can see you're mad that I told you my honest opinion on your track... it's all good, can't please everybody
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.