It's All Real - Song that didn't make the katrina mixtape..Drop Your Links

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Non$en$e, Sep 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

www.myspace.com/nonsense

First song on the page. Produced by ANTES, Scratches by DJ B Roc. Album Dropping in 2-3 weeks
    test
  2. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

test
  3. Cardo

Cardo Im Extra Scary

test
  4. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Well...First off, this is beat is dope. If u did this, props man. The jazz feel to it is crazy. The scratches are a nice touch too. Getting to the lyrical side of things... Your flow is consistent throughout. Well done. It's definitely the stand out of the song. The way you flip words around, and breeze over a description. Nice effect The way it combines with your presence does the beat justice. Becuz not only do the two hold up, but they fuse with the beat, and while you're not monotone, u take on this relaxed tone of voice which matches the beat. The relaxed tone though, isnt one that puts u to sleep, rather its one thats kind of comforting, and u just wanna sit back and listen for a minute. Well done, as this isnt easy to achieve. On a random note, im feelin u on that "memory lane" mention, that song used to put me in the zone. But back to it... Your doubles are on point. Dont hear them fall of at any point either. Way to keep it consistent. They add to the overall effect of your verses also. I like the scratching for the chorus break. Clever idea. All in all, this was a well done song. Nothing negative to point out, and it holds up from beginning to end. I enjoyed listening. 1

Get at me...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=928440
    test
  5. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

good looks, I'm checking y'all now
    test
  6. raidar

raidar New Member

lovin the beat .. very smooth .. jazzy ... feelin it nice scratches too ... i dont like ya voice but ya flow and presense and quality are all great ... delivery is pretty good too ... liking the overall feel of this track for sure. its real relaxed ... very real ... i like hearing more of this shit on the boards ... youll love my shit man peep it out
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924348
    test
  7. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

^^lol you're a male you ain't supposed to like my voice...but yea I'm checking you now kid..
    test
  8. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

best song on this board
    test
  9. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

sleep is the cousin of death
    test
  10. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

this beat is fucking iLL,,
    YO son if this aint your beat damn let me ride this, i would merk this,
    the scratches is iLL, this shit is nasty, wat the F.uck, why didnt it go on the mixtape,
    everything is on point, nasty, flow is consistant, would'nt of mind hearing a lil switch up on the flow but shit is crazy still, if you up for a quick collabo, i wrote hella verses but they could fit anything mad topics, you know sometimes you get into that writting mode and you write like 390473908 verses but you trying to match em up to songs but shit went so differnt from each other you have to write other shit, damn this weed, haha, hit me up son,,

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930024

~Rhymes~
    test
  11. Swag.ger

Swag.ger So New Yitty feel me?

this is tyte
    test
  12. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

good looks y'all and rhymes yea this is my beat, it's for my album dropping in october, make sure you look out for it...and I'm checking ya link now...peace
    test
  13. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

dawg the beat is dope, i like it soo much, the lyrics are nice, explainin what you wanna say nicely, flow'n nicely too delivery and everything is very nice, the scratches and everything in the hook is very nice, this whole concept is nice, really liked this shit man, props

drop some knowledge on this:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930541
    test
  14. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

word I'mma get at ya link now...
    test
  15. Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray The Art of War

test
  16. ANTES

ANTES New Member

I produced this track, i'm really glad you people seem to like it !
    You'll hear more about Nonsense quickly !!!

If you want to hear more about my sounds, come and check MySpace. If some Mc's want to connect with a french beatmaker, holla at me !

Peace

ANTES
    test
  17. Gwan Rong

Gwan Rong Honor 'n' Glory

^Vous Ete France`?^

Yo The Beat Iz Madd, Luv These Jazz Type Instrumentals. -Smh- At Dis Not Makin' The Tape. The Production Iz ill, Antes Def Kno Wha He Doin, The Scratches 'n' Voice Effects Wer All Killa 'n' Fit The Track Witout Goin' OTT. Nonsense Kicked Sum Gud Knowledge On Dis, Def Sum REAL Lyrics. Ya Qual, Pressence, Delivery, Flow Wer All On Point 'n' I Aint Beefin' Wit Ya Voice. Dis Iz Def A Solid Track, DAM Really Feelin' Dat Track [Jus Repeated Lolz]. Trax Raw No Doubt. Keep Droppin'.

Get@Me: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930785
    test
  18. KamikazeLyricist

KamikazeLyricist The Kamikaze Lyricist

listenin ... beats cool like VIK said theres a nice jazz feel to it ... flow was under control I like that ... nice and smooth ... hook was cool ... scratches were tight in this joint ...
    pretty dope track .... Hit up mine

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=930780
    test
  19. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

word I'm hitting links now...
    test
  20. Erattic

Erattic New Member

woooo....

beat is beutifulll... as well as scratches...

u deliver the shit pretty nice with an on point flow... lyrics are pretty cool... im feelen em
    u did this thing up right man.... listened to the end.... typa jazzy smooth shit u can ride too

keep it up

return the favour plz
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=931032
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.