"It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World" "

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by Skwirm, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skwirm

Skwirm Soul Mechanix Beats

test
  2. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

Jazzy little sample. That phaser effected sound is wierd. Bassline is cool..this is kinda wierd..I didnt expect to hear a bass like this with a sample like this. The bass sound sounds like its sweeping. This is cool..straight drum programming..not bad here but not my style at all. That sweeping synth gives the beat a whole different feel from the sample. This is cool..
    test
  3. one der

one der Nor Cal King

I love the jazz sample mixed with the crazy bassline. ITs definitely different but i think it works pretty well...the breakdown around 1 minute is nuts...i like the way all the sounds work together. you guys just dont quit.
    test
  4. ~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~

~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~ Intelligent Rhyme Sayer

this is crack....not my style at allllll....but its crack...only thing i aint too sure on is the bass u sused...otherwise i have no complaints really....iactually i dont like the sweeping synth too much....i dunno....i like the breakdown

good shit family
    test
  5. solocreep

solocreep Professional

thats gangster
    test
  6. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Word....I like the how you blended the vibe of the sample andd your composition..Good work
    test
  7. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Fuck... man, I'd love to hear someone on this... shit, I'd love to hear this in the clubs even... interesting shit, the horn loop is nice and the synth work is tight... lovin this.
    test
  8. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=818863
    return the love

real interesting pimp.......the synth is sick....I dont know why u threw the horn in .......its sick without it....horn kinda adds a un needed funk to the beat......almost sounds techno now on this lil break down.....this is officially abstract but in a kinda good way.....snare hits......
    test
  9. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

listenin.. not feelin the phaser... but that sample is dope.. the synth is koo.. but iono bout htis beat.. i dont know if its too easy to spit on... but its good for wat it is..

return the love:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=818832
    test
  10. Topic05

Topic05 TopicBeats

damn that sample is ill, this si some itallian mob shit, string is hot or synth whatever it is, anyway that bass synth thing is fucking sick as hell man, im loving this ebat, percussion is too dope, kick is ncie and i love the snare.ILL BEAT

peep mine
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=818140
    test
  11. ~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~

~Mr.BrAiNStOrM~ Intelligent Rhyme Sayer

uupin this crack for skwirm
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.