It's a Boy!!

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Konscious, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

Awe so tiny.. It's hard to remember my kids ever being that small.. I love babies, hes a-fucking-dorable!! Can you give his cheekk a pinch from weirdo auntie short from the internet, j/p.. He is beautiful though, congrats again.. How is Mom and Dad adjusting so far?
    test
  2. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Can I just tell you that I said "awwwwwwwwww" in that really high-pitched, annoying, girly voice for about 5 minutes before I could even type a response? LOL

He is so freakin adorable... awwwwwww (see, there I go again!). The little part in the hair. The lips poked out. I bet he smells like baby powder, too. The pweshus wittle pose.

I just want to eat him up... lol. Let me get out of here, I kinda sound like a pedophile.

Just wanted to say - You done good, K!!! I know you both are so proud.
    test
  3. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Awww, thank you... the nurse put that part in his hair before she took the pic. He was 1 day old then. He's like 18 days old now and gettin' bigger... he's doing that 20 hours a day sleep thing that babies do, but the thing is, he prefers to spend his 4 hours of wake time in the wee hours of the morning... some nights are better than others... I'm really enjoying this father thing.

Thanks to all of the well-wishers.
    test
  4. tight-eyes

No doubt.. your son is gorgeous! Fatherhood is a good look for you, too :)
    test
  5. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

*mimics JJ from Good Times*

Well, you know... what can I say?

People say he looks just like me... sometimes, I see my little brother in him as well.

I need to get some of my old baby pictures and compare and contrast. He definitely has my nose and my lips... and my appetite... the kid can EAT. He's not even 3 weeks old yet and he can suck away for hours if you let him.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

Its crazy how much they look like you, huh? You should do that side-by-side comparison... you'll probably bug yourself out. Even though I have boys, everyone tells me how much they look like me... especially when they see my own kiddie pics.

So how many hours per day/night do you spend just staring at him in amazement? Counting toes... studying his movements... watching him breathe... stuff like that. I know I've been back to this thread to look at the pic at least fifty-eleven times, myself... lol. He's so damn cute!
    test
  7. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

^You sound just like my mom... first with the "you done good" expression... now with the "fifty-eleven" one... what the hell is "fifty-eleven?" You're the only two I've ever heard use those expressions.

Well, I try to spend about an hour or so a day with him... feeding him, changing him, making weird facial expressions at him so he can widen his eyes at me, like "is this guy crazy or what?" Then when I can't get him to stop crying, I pass him over to mama and she takes over... then I take a shower and go to bed, because a brother be tired when he gets off from work... like right now, it's 6:30 pm and I'm still here. Well, not for long because I'm out...

test
  8. ~S*T*A*R*M~

~S*T*A*R*M~ Goddess

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! wow. He's sooo lovely! Congratulations!! I'm so excited lol I love babies. How's your wife doing? Well, after 3 pages, I'm sure you've gotten all kinds of advice and congratulatory notes.. so I'll just say cherish this time while it lasts. And um.. upload more pics when you get them! [look]

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.