It Started In 1964

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by JoeSmoke Dope, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

Lyndon Johnson defeated Barry Goldwater by a landslide. Republicans blamed northern liberal republicans, esopecially Nelson Rockefeller for not getting behind the ticket. but in the south FOR THE FIRST TIME the republican candidate got the majority of WHITE voters including newly registered voters.

Nixon re-aligns the party and with each BLACK riot, more white "LAW AND ORDER" voters came along, people who like, Norman Mailer were getting "tired of negroes and their rights." the popular term for it was "white backlash" AND NIXON was out for the backlash vote. so he put Spiro Agnew on the VEEPEE spot.
    while in 1968 there were still black republican, edward brooke from massachusetts, the democrats were not yet a black party. it was the nomination of agnew that changed that.

JFK was the last president to get the majority of sourthern white voters, and shit is evident today. conservatives get votes from WHITE TRADITIONAL AMERICA and they are running shit. only two presidents since 64 been democrat is carter and clinton .... people dont realize this shit. once my generation gets older and these old dicksucking racist begin dying off its going to be alot better. i honestly thought america wanted bush out but now the republican party is the FEEL GOOD WHITE AMERICA PARTY and US black folks, young folks, HIP HOP FOLKS, anyone else outside the category of "WHITE MAN PRAY JESUS SHOOTS GAYS WITH GUNS" then we're fucked . yet powers in the numbrs and they are doing what their doing by keeping mafucks ignorant .

more props to you all for now , but i cant wait til you all die .
    test
  2. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Talk about living in the past.

Keep chasing those white phantom! I'm sure there's a gold for melonin transfer rate somewhere.
    test
  3. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

that doesnt connect? its only 40 years ago, and check the current race.

if u think race is not a part of life in america anymore, then ur more sheltered than i thought at first
    test
  4. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

sup joe
    test
  5. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Did you even consider Communism in your entire "detailed, and obvious" historical review?

Or did you leave that very important part out on purpose?
    test
  6. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Not to mention you got your order of presidents wrong.
    test
  7. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

order wrong?

Kennedy
    Johnson
    Nixon

thats wrong?

SHUT THE FUCK UP. u KNOW u cant dispute this shit ...... y is it SO HARD TO ADMIT??

wheres the good ol southern democrat at now? NON-EXISTENT, its called the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN now. a movement that started n this time frame. shit even reagan changed parties somewhere round this time to republicans.
    test
  8. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Your order of operation is wrong in the intial post.

When you actually start taking Communism into effect, you actually see everything you consider evil to fall to the wayside.

It's called Bill Clinton.
    test
  9. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

GHET, MY ORIGINAL POST IS THE SAME ORDER I LISTED. wtf u talkin bout?

and dont start the COMMUNISM shit, cuz AT THAT TIME AMERICA WAS BLAMING EVERYTHING ON COMMUNISM.

mesk, bush won fair and i know that. im pointing out ITS STILL WHITE AMERICA and NOONE can deny that. Bush appeals TO STRICTLY white america and everyone knows that. like a ngga can relate to a hnkie with a cowboy hat on .... Please.

look at the voting geographical ... al the dumb ass states voted bush. HIS PLATFORM IS TERROR AND THE FUCKING STATES THAT GOT HIT VOTED FOR KERRY!! new york, WASHINGTON DC, AND PENNSLYVANIA ...... i just think Karl Rove showed EVERYONE this is still white mans land

the conservative movement begin in 1964, and RACE PLAYS A BIG PART in it. not ALL, but a BIG PART.

u all dont think its strange republicans freed us and we are DEMOCRATS???? think that shit. it just didnt happen overnight like ghet thinks, its taken place over PERIODS of time ...

wake up people . if thats who and what u are THEN BE THAT. im saying the young people, and folks that relate to ME will HAVE A VOICE and it WIL NOT BE A CONSERVATIVE one .
    test
  10. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

What do you know about violent Communist imperialism?

NOTHING. You just assume it to be the innocent scapegoat. It has to be in order for your arguments to have any credibility.
    test
  11. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

which got us COMPLETELY FUCKED UP IN VIETNAM? in which blacks AS WELL AS YOUNG WHITES were protesting? shit, even ur heroes, bush, cheney, wolfowitz, ashcroft all didnt think that was worth fighting.....

u saying thats why nggas are democrats Nowadays??

shut up, every post u fail to mention ANYTHING ever about race likes it has played NO SIGNIFANCE IN SHAPING THIS NATION. u and i see AMERIKKKA differently. u read it wrote from the hand of the european who played cowboys and indians when they were kids. ur the typical AMERICAN WHITE MAN, archetypes and all, but fail to see it cuz in this country u have to SEARCH for truth and make ACTUALLY THINK FOR URSELF .. ur actually BLIND to the real problems and situations that face this nation. THIS COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON WHITE PRINCIPLES. NOT BLACK, INDIAN, AND SURELY NOT ARABS so the majority ONLY SEES IT LIKE WHITE MEN. and its morals ARE EXTREMELY RACIST AND EVERY RIGHT BLACKS GOT WE FOUGHT FOR, SHIT WASNT GIVEN. TOO MANY POLITICIANS HAVE TO APPEAL TO WHITES FOR THEM TO WIN so they CANT do shit for us EVEN IF THEY WANTED TOO .

u know history like a typical european who sees dominance as the only form of survival..

i actually feel pity for your point of view cuz history ALWAYS PROVES it wrong.

this ROVE REVOLUTION wont last forever, beleive that

oh yea, i thought Kerry sucked dick too
    test
  12. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

DER IZ MOORE TEW COMMUNIZM DEM VIETNAM,. DAWG

CHECK IT, HOLMES, SHIT BE WILD, YOU BEST SCHOOL YOWSELF TO THAT COMMUNIZT SHIT, NAGGA, CUZ THAT WAS THE HOTNESS BACK IN DA DAY!

Did you get it that time, now that I slanged it out for you?
    test
  13. Kid Kutz

Kid Kutz The one & only.

I agree with your points, but the numbers wernet the same, they were higher, it was the percentage that was the same........
    test
  14. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Proof that there is more to problem solving then throwing money at it.
    test
  15. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

GHet, ur rhetoric is terrible. vietnam was the war blacks were against, of course EVERYONE knows theres more to communism than vietnam. u cant rebuttal what i typed originally, or you would have done it by now instead of making me look like i dont know anyting bout the BIG BAD MONSTER communism that scared white folks almost as much as Nggas did . ur ignorance is amazing, and for u to slur black folks is ridiculous. white boys like you stay in the house and type on computers, seriously. ur party is WHITE AMERICA face it, wtf did communism have to DO WITH ANYTING I TYPED? ur NOT tht stupid which is why u havent even said ANYTHING BOUT my original post, only made little side remarks bout the big bad monster ....

people give u too much credit when ur rhetoric is awful to someone WHO KNOWS HISTORY AND what its like to live a black experience, pecker wood ....
    test
  16. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

Estrogen is obviously your favorite chemical.

Calm down it's levels, then return to answer this question:

Why did Eisenhower, Republican, FORCE blacks kids into a white school?
    test
  17. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

R U FUCKING SERIOUS?

CUZ THE FUCKING SUPREME COURT SAID HE HAD TOO, idiot .....

if u think the 50'S were the CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT then ur completely lost .

WOW, IN 54 WE WAS TOLD WE WAS GOOD ENUFF TO GO TO WHITE SCHOOLS, great goverment .....

the 60's was the the MOVEMENT that changed the republican party whether u want to admit it or not.

funny to me ur CONSERVATIVE and HIP HOP <---hahahAHAHahahAHAHahaha!!!!!!!!!

hip hop never has been nor never will be conservative . but i honestly think u JUST LIKE BEING A CON, a pundit. i think u hate liberals more than u love conservatives so fuck your beleifs and opinions cuz their just the reaction from somone's else thoughts and actions ....
    test
  18. Ghet-Ghet

Ghet-Ghet Guest

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.