It seem as if..

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Aug 8, 2013.

1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

...a lot of women get angrier with the "cheatees" instead of the cheaters.

Logic, how do you work in this case?
    test
  2. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

My nephew just found out that his girlfriend of over a year cheated on him. He ended the relationship right then and there, and wanted to 'kill the guy'.

I don't understand the logic either, as SHE was the guilty one.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'd get mad at my girl...not the guy tbh. It's her responsibility to stay faithful, not his.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. MissBreezy

MissBreezy The God Pestilence

Exaaaaaactly.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

A woman selects a man she sees fit for protection and securing resources for her and her progeny. The cheatee is invading her territory and diverting the man's full attention and investment from her.

Sexual jealousy is a very primal thing.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I would get mad at both.
    test
  7. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Women blame the "cheatee" as a defense mechanism. By placing blame on the mistress, the woman makes the cheater less culpable and there by preserving a level of respect and admiration needed to continue the relationship. Dex is right. Women, above all else, require security. They will take a provider who is an absolute asshole over not having a provider. Doing so requires them to take on a provider role themselves, and that is something a career spouse has a great deal of trouble with.

TL: DR - Livelihood preservation through strong delusion.
    test
  8. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

id not get mad at all. Id pull a Busta and just calmly tell her to cease all interaction for the future, without any hard feelings. Its the Zen way of breakign up..and also the best way to really get back at her as a biproduct, not as motivation behind it. Because women thrive off attention and ur anger..
    test
  9. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

I'm a fan of polyamory. It's not cheating if it's consensual.

Jealousy is overrated.
    test
  10. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

so if you're seeing someone, and someone else comes along and ends up with whoever you're with, do ya'll get mad at the someone else, or do you get at mad at whoever?
    test
  11. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Can't we all just get along?
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

for the most part, both.... who the fuck goes up to a taken woman and lures her away from her current man? only fuckin scumbags do that shit.

if youre a man, and you know a woman is taken you shouldnt be trying to get in her pants... thats a jerk move.

but anyways id be upset with both parties, and ATLEAST my gf..... But getting mad at just the other dude is retarded thats for sure... I wonder how many men have gotten into fights over a woman? thats one of the lamest things ive ever heard of.

If your woman cant decide if she likes you or another dude then fuckin get rid of her.... shits common sense to me. Fighting over a chick just proves youre a sucker. There shouldnt ever be a fight over a chick.
    It should go like this "wait what? you dont know if you want me or this other dude? well fuck you im out" and then you leave and go find a normal woman and never look back. Shit man, know what you want and dont settle for less.
    test
  13. TreHolla

TreHolla Member

oh i know what i want. and the level of commitment i idealize/imagine is scary.

but thats beside the point. and i agree with some of what you said. however i think the main thing that changes, is if the girl had your kid. what would you do then?
    test