It`s OFFICIAL..Royce Da 59 over PLT`s BEAT!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by PLT Productions, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_P.L.O

the_P.L.O Cunt

fucks sake, what a bunch of fucking retards
    test
  2. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

I didnt say anything wrong or against him...

I gave him advice to make his situation more than a dream...

which is nothing like the past...

matter of fact if you have to goto my past to use this as some measure..

you already messed up in the game.

Becuase i done ALREADY learned from my past.

So its not neccessary to go there.

But whats my opening statement in my first reply in this thread ?

meditate on that...

Some of yall are JUST stuck on the negative becuase thats what you have been trained to grasp.

And some of you (not you) - are mad insecure over these same issues

as others have said, cuz yall relate to it... yall havent been to the hill yet.

Im just letting him know before HE gets there...his ego shouldnt.

thats all.
    test
  3. Dskillz

BTW -

The big cas, joe pep, etc etc - are just stepping stones...

Not in any of those cases did i think I was gonna be the top producer BECUASE of that.

I posted those becuase the songs were dope, and to show some haters that im doing more than posting on soundclick.

which is another conversation overall.
    test
  4. Reign

Reign Let it...

Not to keep aggin shit on it aint about that... BUT how is what he did any different aside from royce being a bigger name than big cas and joe pep...

he didnt talk down on everyone saying he is top dog now he was just genuinely excited about it and shared with everyone... probably because the song is dope and show some haters hes doing more than posting on soundclick...
    test
  5. Dskillz

Well 1.. Royce ISNT a bigger name (not success or hit record wise)

2 - no one TALKED him down

Please show me where i talked him down ? Explain your reasoning...

Yall make alot of braod comments with no backup - i dont see it.

If you mean kept it real with him and not being a yesman - and actually

giving him something he can use... then yes im guilty...

but im not blowing him up with hot air...and no one else does so with me..

So... whats the basis ?

And PLT doesnt even post around here like that - so whom does he have anything to prove to ? alot of people didnt even know who he was until this topic right here...

so thats defintely NOT THE SAME thing.
    test
  6. Reign

Reign Let it...

read what I said son... I didnt say yall talked him down I said he didnt talk down on people... he didnt get an ego over it..

and you crazy tho...

If I call up 10 diff people RIGHT now.... and say ayo u heard of big cas? how about joe pep? (might get one nod) then say what about royce da 5'9" they gonna say YEAH of course... dont kid yourself... dont judge skill on numbers...

I cant see how your still arguing it

you didnt even respond to my point in that post...

You said you did that because you wanted to show haters... and cuz it was good music...

how was what he did ANY different?? thats my point. And who cares if you dont know the cat... he been around...

im done tho... I aint heated or arguing or none of that I just done see how you discrediting what he accomplished acceptable because he aint gonna bank off it... its silly let the dude be excited and share his good news...
    test
  7. Dskillz

You said popularity...

Popularity has everything to do with numbers. (why could u call 10 people ?)

Make up your mind.

and royce isnt more skilled than Joe pep in any area of his life....

Most musicians are....

Joe Pep's groups background -

The Undisputed Truth had their only success on the U.S. singles chart peak at number 3 in 1971. Smiling Faces Sometimes was written by Barrett Strong (of Money fame) and producer Norman Whitfield, who both worked full-time at Motown. The group had signed to Berry Gordy’s Detroit label during the years when “The Motown Sound” was fading, and more sophisticated songs were beginning to appear. The Undisputed Truth also had several R&B hits, and were the first to record Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone, a hit for The Temptations in 1972.

---

Look up Royce and tell me how many hit records he has had...

Than ask yourself - which is a more popular song..overall

Smiling faces or Boom...or anythign else Royce has done.

Just looking at how many times its been sampled...shuts that down.
    ----

So as you say, its NOT the same thing.

The whole point of my reponse TO PLT - was to let him know - you better stay in touch and dont count on this track with Royce to be a meal ticket...i know how niggas do...

end of story.

Why is everyone defending this very simple fact.
    test
  8. Rebel.Music

Rebel.Music New Member

DSkillz, your argument is that you said those things to educate him and to have him keep a level head, but where did he lose his head? Did he say that getting a track with Royce was going to make him the next DJ Premier? Did he say that he was now a well-established producer? Did he say ANYTHING else except that he was happy that Royce got on his track? I don't see anything in the post that would imply that he needed your advice because he had lost his head.

None of your comments were needed.
    test
  9. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

calm down people.. Why the fuck u arguing. I didn`t want to make u think that i`m gonna be big now, hell nah.. Lol, i was just lil excited bout this n thought i would post this.
    test
  10. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

You're a fucking moron. Through and through.

Royce is one of the biggest emcees out right now, I'm not talking about radio pop rap, I'm talking about Hiphop.

god your such a dumb cracker
    test
  11. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

exactly

royce is known definately...and he's one of the most respected

dude has dropped tracks with Eminem and was REAL close to being on aftermath..until some beef happened between him, em, d12 and all that bs.

me personally..I'd rather work with a respected name than a pop rapper..even tho I'm not hating on either Im just sayin. yall need to chill with the negative comments.
    test
  12. Dskillz

Where do you guys live who say Royce is one of the biggest rappers out in hip hop...

becuase if you mean in back packer land..he still isnt the top 10 there either..

and definetely not BET

and definetely not Radio (Clear Channel)

@ Rebel Music - Last time i check you registered at this site like i did, for free, which enables us to post when or how we want.. whether someone else likes it or not right ?

So how about a nice dose of mindyaownbusiness and see me in the morning.

You missed the whole point...which makes sense when lookin @ your cubase post..laffy taffy
    test
  13. Atreyu

Atreyu New Member

tyte shyt
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

ROyce is one of my rap inflences ( him and Hov) so for me to get him on a beat would be so necessary.
    test
  15. l Lil Kay l

l Lil Kay l A!

I dont know you....but congrats on everything...dont stop growing musically.
    test
  16. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

ehhhhhhhh.....NVM
    test
  17. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

man u know what I mean when I say one of the biggest...when ur talkin to a fuckin hiphop head and u say royce da 59 people know who it is 98% of the time....

honestly I could give a fuck less about bet, mtv, and the radio...or sales for that matter.

yall let that shit clould yalls opinions like sheeps..can't decide whats hot on ur own...or even what clothes to wear..this isn't a stab @ u dskeezy cuz I don't know u personally I'm just speaking in general...cuz we all know how much people are sheeps.

me, I just decide for myself..and thats all who I speak for..
    test
  18. Stiffaz

Stiffaz I'm White

damn that's fuckin great.. i love to see a Baltic country producer doin such moves.. man congrats for latvia's sister lithuania lol.. hope u'll get your place in the industry.. damn i cant still believe u're from latvia lol..
    test
  19. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

ahaha, nice to see a baltic head right here.. I got relatives in lithuania, i know that place.
    test
  20. Stiffaz

Stiffaz I'm White

really???? where exactly do u have relatives?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.