It`s OFFICIAL..Royce Da 59 over PLT`s BEAT!

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by PLT Productions, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

yeaah, shits insane.. I still can`t fucking believe it.
    Basically Royce bounced to europe, he had a lil concert goin on in Estonia. But before he and proof performed his shit he went to the studio. I`m workin with an artist for a long time, Snipe, he`s ill.. will blow in europe for sure. Snipe is working on his album right now, he already got Masta Ace on it. Now he recorded a track with royce. Anyway, royce went to the studio and snipe let him choose a beat he would like to spit over. He luved my shit n choosed a beat of mine. Also he asked for my contact info. I hope royce will holla @ me... That would be a dope start of 2006.

P.S. I`m not american, i live in Latvia, we share the same boarder with estonia so i really think its a good move for a guy from an uknown country like this.

Here`s a vid of royce spittin his verse..
    Yeah, i produced that shit.. leave feed yall..

http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WNQVV3XREMQR2NCPALJA3ZAQY
    http://s42.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WNQVV3XREMQR2NCPALJA3ZAQY

quick time is required to play this file

There two vids in this tape, first is 2 mins long n second is almost in the end.. This is uncut version, ignore that black screen in the middle n move forward till u find other vid. There`s gonna another track playin which was produced also by me. Leave feed yall, everything u`ll hear in the vid is produced by me..

Happy new year yall.. Gl with ya shit.
    test
  2. Arkane Beats

Arkane Beats www.arkanebeats.com

Good to see you makin moves

checkin the video now
    test
  3. PLT Productions

appreciate the love man.. Vid is ill...
    test
  4. SmoothKuik

SmoothKuik New Member

thats tight royce is one of my fav artists.

PS. that beat is ill, cant wait to hear the full song
    test
  5. PLT Productions

^ thanx man, tracks done.. Wait till album drops..
    test
  6. Mighty GK

Mighty GK omg 2012

maaaaaaad props homie
    test
  7. Jaye-R

Jaye-R Audible

Congrats.
    test
  8. PLT Productions

thanx yall..06 gonna be big
    test
  9. Da Cypha!

Da Cypha! Beats!

wow dope shit man PROPS, major props,.. its a shame the dude wears g unit clothing tho lol..
    test
  10. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

I Love Royce.. Obviously U Can Tell B.c Majority Of My Remixes Are With Him On It.. Lol Anywayz Props.. Imma Def Peep This Shit When I Get Home..

Once Again.. Congratz Man.. U Deserve It.
    test
  11. STATEMENT.1

STATEMENT.1 Cant Shake The Devil

damn plt, i always know you had somthin
    huge amount of props to you bro
    keep grindin
    test
  12. cyi-borg

cyi-borg New Member

i know snipe.. he been talkin to me bout thgis for a while.. he copped some beats off me.. wonder iof he gon use em.. got me.. :shrug: ... hes good people...
    test
  13. Auditory

Auditory New Member

thats real hot. I got a track with royce too, he was the first name artist to ever get on my shit
    test
  14. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

dope..

but i think yousendit is down right now..

peep it later...
    test
  15. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

How should i say this....

On one hand, for you, you have a nice credit here - considering you have a song with Royce.
    So props on that alone, that you made a beat that appealed to him.

On the other hand, to you and all who say bigger moves - i dont know or think that a track with Royce would call a high demand for you in the States.

Like, royce isnt BIG around here. he is known...and some people may remember him - and backpackers might be on him - but a track with Royce, i dont think, would put you in demand as a producer... it'll be like the cats who have a track with MF doom, or Chino XL, or the such -

They all still on the boards.

And since you are foreign, and im assuming he got the beat for free, and Royce has your contact...do you have his ?

Cuz if not, when he is back in america and releasing tracks for albums... he is likel to pick one of his homeboys for it..considering how thigns work in our community.

But you - the best thing for you to do is to get his contact and maintain a relationship with him - and seek oppurtunities to meet other people IN his circle - that know other people..that know other people.

Becuase if your goal next year is to make big moves - you gonna need to do more than give Royce 5'9 a beat...

and I say this - becuase this story is very very common -

and alot of guys here.....are still here....seconds from quitting.

If anything, use that credit - and get your work to know countires with bigger hip hop scene in your area...
    test
  16. BeatSlangaz

BeatSlangaz 08 is not your year!

^^Dude is just excited that he got royce over his beat..cut the subliminal jealousy shit man.......

Anyways PLT congrats I always knew you had fire........
    test
  17. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

congrats.. next time you better get HIS info..
    test
  18. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

Congrats that songs sounds like its gonna be crazy 2...
    test
  19. BoDi

BoDi www.iambodirock.com

good job.

if you want more work with Royce come to Detroit. Plenty of him and his people here nah mean..

313 nigga...that's wassup!
    test
  20. PLT Productions

Man everytime i tried to respect ya ass, u camed like smt.. This is some fucking overloaded shit eight here. I haven`t ever camed to your thread n said how i feel bout your shit. I know everyone got taste, but everyone knows what is quality.. You are tryin to prove some fuckin stupid facts..
    Next shit u do is tryin to say that your shit was heard on that, by them, by who??? Man i asked people, your shit was thrown away, why are u bithivn on me now? Cuz lil latvian man has done smt that u haven`t?
    Man i don`t speak on the internet like i AM SMT. I don`t say that my drums were stolen, i don`t say that my shit was copied and i don`t say that i`m working with i-net mcess. All i want to do is to make smt good in my shit. I really happy for people who are tryin hard, who are basicallly done smt. This is smt... u`s actin like u know smt, man... just fuck it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.