isreal's offensive in the Gaza strip

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by UG MC, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

i never said what is what...i simply asked a question with the aim of pointing out that you can only claim that a group is monolithic when it is, in fact, monolithic.
    test
  2. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Menaz -
    Basically what I'm saying to you is that I know it isn't a problem. Everybody has been and will continue to play out their individual roles, with their loyalties to individuals groups, and this will not change. The loyalties will change, but the tendency toward loyalty will not and counter forces will always exist and struggle for power.

Currently the world is becoming unbalanced. I am here to balance it out.
    In order to do that, I must form a new "path" (which isn't actually new at all) to draw those who are moving in that direction together and to unite them.

There is another who will draw the others together and we will clash.
    Those who stand with me will succeed for a time. The world will taste Utopia, but Utopia will be torn apart.

That's the way it goes.

I understand that it isn't broken. But, human beings will soon be leaving the earth on a regular basis, and this is going to get much much bigger. I'm here to unite human beings before this takes place. Otherwise human beings will wind up beings slaves to greater species.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

MARXIST was the key word there.

Save your equal consideration bullshit for somebody who doesn't know better (hahah, had to edit this cause I wrote it wrong at first). Marxist Feminists do not seek an equal world, they seek a woman dominated world. Other feminists may seek equality, but I wasn't referring to them. Learn how to read and comprehend what is said to you next time.

Have you been to Palestine?
    Extremist is a bullshit term.
    All true Muslims are extreme.
    Only Pseudo-Muslims are passive.
    Have you read the Quran?
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I would rather deal with a Conservative than a Liberal. Liberals are sneaker in their lies. A Conservative will say, "We're not at war with Islam, we're at war with Islamic Terrorists." What they are really saying is, "We want to establish a Democracy on their land so that we can extend our control and dominance and their Jihadists are slowing down our progress, so we must fight them."

Liberals say, "Muslims are not violent people. True Islam teaches peace, unity, love, compassion and equality." What they are really saying is, "We want to define Islam for Muslims and make them believe that they follow a peaceful religion, which is steeped in 1500 years of violence, based off a book which promotes violence. We don't care about fixing their country. We want to fix them by pretending we're their friend."

Conservatives and Liberals are working together.
    You're a fuckin puppet.
    test
  5. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I respect an "Extremist" Muslim more than a Liberal Muslim.
    Why? Because at least the Extremist is what they claim to be.
    Fuck Liberals, in all forms.

Liberals even try to quote Jesus and make him Liberal.
    That's how deceptive these snakes are. Yeshua wasn't Liberal.
    Shit, he was more Conservative than the Pharisees.
    test
  6. identity-X

just because you say it over and over doesn't make it true.

take it from a marxist sympathizing feminist.

it's weird...you use "have you've been there", "do you have any first-hand experience" as the base of your argument, and then make claims about something you know nothing about to someoene who has read Marx semi-extensively and has read probably 90% of the important feminist (3rd wave at least) literature that has been published in the last 25+ years and try to pass it off as "truth"
    test
  7. identity-X

and for that matter....

who are YOU to make any sort of "truth" claims? who cares what liberals and conservatives have to say about Islam...let those who practice their brand of Islam set the boundaries for their interpretation. haven't you read any standpoint theory literature? i mean....since you're so well versed in feminism... [pus]
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Nothing I said was a insult. I was merely testing the waters. You are almost there. You can almost reach the level I've figured out, but you are still confused on one issue. The fact that Biologically there is only savage. Why Is azues trying to fix humanity when humanity can not be fixed? The civil will not be with the civil. The savage will not be with the savage. Because the Civil is inside the savage but the savage is always escaping. The response I have always wanted from You, you finally figured out only to regress from it in your conclusion. You can not fix the most civil savage you can not fix the savage civil you can not split the savage from the civil or the civil from the savage because Human nature can't be seperated and mended back to together.

We are all savages pertending to be Civil.
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

When I speak to you, it isn't about loyalties to anything but humanity.
    We are just TWO savages in a world full. However, the problem with you is trying to balance humanity not realizing balancing Humanity is the illusion which is why you can't BALANCE or UNBALANCE humanity. Biologically speaking, Humanity is already balancing its self. When you try to balance it unbalances, when you try to unbalance it balances, However the Savage is still a savage, Ideals are like a Teeter totter. You may think Ideal seperate us from Animals but the truth is we still fight each other over these Ideals, therefore are no different. If you do unite humanity over a clash with the same humanity it's nothing more than Survivalist verse survivalist. That is the problem and the problem is Human nature. I am working on a theory, once I have this theory completed, I will post it.

There is always some Romantic Idealistic savage but he never creates utopia. Because he is not a romantic Idealist he is just a savage by nature the Romantic Idealist is the illusion. Humanity which clashes with humanity can not create Utopia. Man is not capable of such a thing. The word Utopia should not even exist. It's a false hope/notion nothing but Illusion.

Now Lets entertain the by-product ideal that the prophecy about the end of days is true. And lets theorize that you are the Savior Yeshua reincarnated. And lets say both sides are HUMAN BEINGS Fighting. What on earth makes you think they aren't savages?

Truth is man is a Survivalist savage you should understand this now.
    Utopia isn't possible because us savages enjoy constant conflict.
    test
  10. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Menaz
    I wanted to leave this for you before we fly out to Kennedy and then on to Europe next week. If you want to continue the conversation, hit me up at: Yahunyahti@yahoo.com

I'll be checking it every few days and will shoot replies back to you.

As for the discussion. What you want to hear, you will not hear. We all must submit to our nature. This is true. But, all of us are not savages by nature.
    That is an assumption on your part. There are those who cannot be savage, even if they tried. Their nature is to nurture. There are those who cannot be civil, even if they tried. Their nature is to destroy.

The savage mind is an aggressive mind.
    The civil mind is a receptive mind.
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Id-X - I'm not going to discuss propaganda with you. I've been to Israel. I have family there. I'm going back there next month. I don't sit around with middle class white women whining about society's ills and suburban slavery. I'm straight.
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Funny how this dude is trying to tell me about the place of my birth and the politics in a part of the world that he's never even stepped foot on.
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

But, if a man were able to establish Utopia, even for a generation or two, wothout a war of any form, would it disprove your theory that "at least he" were not a Savage? Is it possible that not all human beings began on earth and that some human beings are not actually human at all?

Hypothetically speaking . . . is it possible?

Why is a society that carries itself impossible? It is not impossible. It is very simple.
    It is its simplicity that disturbs me. The problem isn't establishing the system, it's getting the savages to behave with one another. Stripping a savage of his illusion of power is like raping a woman . . . it's an emotional catastrophie.

BTW, you're gonna have to reply to my e-mail if you want to carry this. I'd like to hear your theory. Send it to me. It's in my first reply to you.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

True there are receptive minds and aggressive minds. However, both minds still Clash. Thus, making them really Savages and receptive and agressive minds a mere illusion. We can not fix either mind, because the biology of man is Savage.

I will post you my theory when I've thought it out. It might just change that line of thinking you can't seem to get past because of Social-structure influence.
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

No that would not disprove my theory. My theory is about no envolvement. Yes, I will send you my theory to either your e-mail or I will send it to you as a personal message.

noone is going to read it in here, because they won't have a fucking clue what we're talking about.
    test
  16. identity-X

Funny how you're trying to tell me, of all people on this board (except maybe Leila) about feminism...

...even in this response. [funny]

seriously. standpoint theories/approaches. bell hooks. pat hill collins. look 'em up.
    test
  17. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U6krr40mdHM

Thank you...Linda Kaplan Thaler! I'ma Pig With a cellphone, but No Condom.telling me to evolve? Where is joe rogan when we need him?
    Probably putting a feminist in his/her place.
    test
  18. identity-X

ditto for you menaz
    test
  19. identity-X

and I'm guessing you missed the "when pigs fly" and "i just got my wings" part of the song...
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I guess your really just not a thrid-wave feminist after all.
    Perhaps, you should evolve.

CHeck!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.