isreal's offensive in the Gaza strip

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by UG MC, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UG MC

UG MC Captain Zapp Brannagin

test
  2. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

"Israeli aircraft fired missiles at two rocket launchers in northern Gaza, in the first aerial attack on the strip since Hamas vanquished Abbas' rival Fatah. No injuries were reported in the strike, which came in retaliation for militant rocket fire on Israel."

READ CLOSER NEXT TIME.
    test
  3. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

How many of you have been to Israel and seen it first hand?
    How many of you have turned on the televisions and seen the Muslim Mickey Mouse telling kids to kill Jews and teaching children that Israel must be destroyed?

Don't speak on what you have never experienced.
    Israel is taking back what belongs to Israel and that's all there is to it.
    Lives will be lost, but those lives do not value themselves or others.

Why is it that Muslim extremists claim it as an honor to kill/die for Allah and then those same extremists want to pretend it is a tragedy when they are attacked?

Until you've lived in a nation where womenn wearing face coverings climb on busses with bombs strapped to their chest, or walk into Synagogues and kill men, women and children attending a wedding . . . you don't know what you're talking about.

Liberals
    test
  4. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Children who carry guns are not to be viewed as children.
    Women who carry guns are not to be treated like women.

When you see somebody with a gun in their hands and they want to kill you, you have two options.
    test
  5. identity-X

identity-X No Talent Assclown

why is it you think it is extremists who want to "pretend it is a tragedy when they are attacked"?

unless you think every muslim in Palestine is an extremist...surely that's not the case...
    test
  6. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Id-X, have you been to Palestine or Israel? Yes or No?

Everything you see about Israel/Palestine is biased and entirely filtered. Not surprisingly, people are backing Palestine while Palestine airs shit like this on their television:

[youtube]lZEGsnWZKh8[/youtube]

Israel is dealing with the remnant of Nazi Politics in Palestine. You clearly don't know what you're talking about:

[youtube]2OcFj5Z0jCQ[/youtube]

THIS is what our people over in Israel are dealing with:
    [youtube]rio8gpIAWEg[/youtube]

Palestinians have a few years left. They're either going to get it together or they're going to get wiped out. My people will never be scattered again.

The world can take a stand against Israel and the Kings of the earth can align themselves with Palestine and the Islamic Nations, Israel will never be removed from the land again, so long as human beings walk this earth. That is all there is to it. Never again will Israel be divided and scattered, once they are brought back as one.
    test
  7. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

The hypocrisy of Muslims is astounding.

They hate Jews because they claim that the Jews secretly want to control the world. They also claim that Jews do control the world secretly and that they were able to establish Israel because they control Europe and America.

There's two problems with this.

1. If Jews control the world, why would they need a nation? Isn't the world bigger than a strip of land?

2. Muslims openly confess that they want to rule the world.

You can't say people are evil because they want to rule the world and then say that you want to rule the world, without becoming evil by your own standards.
    It's annoying how Muslims act like Jews are just a giant ass family and we all know each other and meet up on Shabbat and plot against the world.

Stupid ass Arabs have all of that land.
    What do Jews have? Israel
    Arabs want that too.

To hell with Palestine (the nation) and to hell with anybody who stands with them.
    test
  8. identity-X

all i did was ask a question...one which you skirted around...

how do you know the ones "pretending it's a tragedy when they're attacked" follow the same line of thinking as those who would die for their religion and/or the formation of a palestinian state?

have you asked every person who "pretends it's a tragedy"? yes or no?
    test
  9. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

The palestinian refugees are influenced by groups like Fatah, Hamas, hezbollah, and the PLO to hate and destory israel ever since they were little kids. Now imagine Death-chants in a 8th century-like social-structure and poor people being influenced by educational propaganda text books telling them how all jews are evil flithy Dogs and pigs who tried to kill Prophet Muhammad as a baby. Books that tell palestinians they must fight and kill the jew where ever they find him. School book after school book of Revisonist history on how jews are like satan's spawns.

They pretend it's a tragedy to sway your weak western public opinion which your weak western mind falls for everytime. Perhaps it is a tragedy to palestinians then again perhaps the palestinians are not sadden by death, but imbrace it like a code of honor. perhaps Martyrdom is the indoctornated mindset of all palestinians. Whether some by into and some don't remains to be seen.

Now why did Hamas take out Fatah? For two reasons, 1.) Fatah was underminding Hamas in the government. 2.) because Hamas is driven moreso to destoring Israel. There is no better way to do this than to take out all the weaker Opposition who stands in your way of accomplishing your goals. Infact Hamas shot fatah-fighters in the head right in front of their families faces just to make their point that they were now in complete control.

Israel is not dumb though, They understand hamas Strategical warfare.
    The israelies knew once Hamas captured complete government control They would be next on hamas attack list only this time in complete control of gaza packing powerful weaponary with no inward restrictions (meaning fatah). And Israelies pragmatic thinking wasn't wrong to think that.

"Israeli aircraft fired missiles at two rocket launchers in northern Gaza, in the first aerial attack on the strip since Hamas vanquished Abbas' rival Fatah. No injuries were reported in the strike, which came in retaliation for militant rocket fire on Israel."

The time for Appeasement is over, Hamas taking out Fatah just to get to israel more Strategically is an example of just that. Peace is something these militant groups that hold their own people hostage just can't even understand among themselves.
    test
  10. identity-X

that didn't answer the question either
    test
  11. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Have you ever asked a skinhead if he's racist?
    Would you ask a Nazi if he likes Jews?
    Some shit is obvious.
    test
  12. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

No, I have never asked and I never will. When you can't trust the answer, to ask the question is stupid.
    test
  13. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Sometimes the only way to show people their hypocrisy is to embody it.
    We're all hypocrites, boy genius. The Universe's only constant is change. The Universe is flowing action and reaction between opposing forces. Anybody who is truly honest and real is going to contradict their self. Only liars are constant.
    test
  14. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

What I find most sad about many of you . . . I've been on this site for almost 7 years now. During the last 7 years I have discussed countless subjects and played numerous personalities, characters, etc. All the while I was making point after point after point and yet as we went along many of you continued to focus on my personality. Some of you actually spent a good part of the last 7 years of your life trying to disprove my "characters and personalities" and completely missed many of the subjects being discussed.

You can be likened to a man who stands before Angels as they attempt to give him a message and he doesn't (and cannot) hear their message because he is distracted by their feathers and mocks them for having wings.

Stupid pitiful idiots.
    test
  15. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Correction, It does not provide the answer you wanted.
    However, it is my answer nonetheless.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

They are his views to force how ever hypocritical he maybe this does not make what he said any less unture. Azues likes to talk about what he knows. He has no real stance like you. He has no loyalty to a nation like you. He has no comfort zone in any race of people like you. He is a Savage who sees humanity. However, his curse is trying to teach this to humanity. But he does not understand one can't fix something that isn't broken. He is a Ironic/hypocritic correct.
    test
  17. identity-X

(cont.)

"so I'll make my own assumptions that Palestinians are a monolithic group of people that all think the same way, stripped entirely of their human agency and unable to to form their own opinions"

got it
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I'll tell you what, you find me a Palestinian Muslim who will (or better yes, has) defended Israel's right to exist and I will change my view.

While you're at it, find me a skinhead that likes Black folks or a Maxist Feminist who likes Men. You know, I understand where you are coming from. You think that sometimes people cannot be grouped together. You think that there are always exceptions . . . okay, find one. Find a Palestinian Muslim who would fight another Muslim who is in the wrong to defend a Jew who is in the right and I will admit that what I said is wrong.

It is very easy for you to sit back, in Missouri, and say what is what. Test your own theory. Dress up like a Jew, put the hat on and everything, then walk through a Palestinian neighborhood and try to strike up a conversation with them about peace between Israelis and Palestinians. Try it out.

You're a fuckin fool if you think you won't get beaten (of not killed).
    We're not talking about Missouri, bud. We're talking about the Holy Land.
    test
  19. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

I like that. I'm sure you intended it as an insult, but it is true . . . all the way up to your curse conclusion. I'm not trying to teach anything to humanity. I'm a savage who sees the savage in the human and I'm simply telling the humans that they're not really civilized at all and that I'm not really the savage.

So, I am the savage because the savages are civilized and they are civilized because the civilized are savages.

The universe is ironic.
    I am one with the universe.

You and I understand one another.
    We just can never meet because we are on different frequencies.
    You take the side of the civilized and say, "I know that the civilized are really savages and the savages are really civilized, but everything is exactly as it should be and no change is necessary. The civilized will be civilized, whether they are actually savages or not and the savages will be savages, whether or not the civilized ever accept their way."

I respond with, "There is not savage or civilized in reality. They are all savages and I am not among them. I am a watcher who pretends to be civilized and pretends to be a savage, depending on who I am dealing with. If I am dealing with a savage, I will be civil. If I am dealing with the civilized, I will be a savage. When the time comes, I will not deal with them at all and I will do what I am here to do and they will both watch me, until it is over. There will still be the civil and the savage, but the path to awaken as a watcher will be cleared away, for it has grown clustered and is now hidden from the people."
    test
  20. identity-X

*raises hand*

skinheads are labeled skinheads because of their dislike for blacks, among other things

feminists are not labeled feminists because of their dislike of men...it's because of their belief that women should be given equal consideration

palestinians muslims are labeled as such because they are muslims from palestine...

extremists muslims are labeled extremist because they are muslim and have extremist views.

not hard to follow [dunno]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.