Israel - The Synagogue of Satan ...(Sizzla?)

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Joro, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

HUH? So the next time I'm robbed or betrayed by a person I should hold God responsible, cuz the person is a manifestation of God? No, that would be ridiculous. But what if someone enslaved me and my family, even my ancestors, in the name of God - do I worship their God and love my oppressor? That to me seems even more ridiculous.

And no, revolutions don't start in universities. This isn't the sixties. Besides, those "hippies" all graduated and got JOBS and became "yuppies". The university, being part of the system, is not gonna teach you anything but how to impose that system.

It's the disaffected worker without the university education, who chills at the bar after work everyday to stay sane - it's with these types that you get the real pulse of a people...and with these the success of a revolution resides. Students don't have the power to change anything.

And when people get drunk, they tell the TRUTH, they don't lie. If not the truth about what a present situation is, then the truth about how they want it to be - and ALWAYS the truth about who they are.

Those white jew-boys aren't sayin fuck Obama and ******s for some drunken high-jinks.
    test
  2. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

^not true.Not SCIENTIFICALLY true. Do you know what alcohol does to your brain? Not everyone tells the truth when theyre drunk,this is called a myth or a wise-tale.Some people do,but alot of people do not. There is no physical proof that because a couple of dumb white-jew-boys get drunk and talk shit that it represents anyone but them damned selves.You seriously got to come with more than that if you want to prove your point.Thats MY opinion...
    test
  3. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

well, its a lil complicated... you see, Yah Creates men, men creates satan. the University is a place where there is information. period. if you allow anyone to direct your guide you and mold your learning, give it a purpose, then you will be created in their image. the Holy Spirit or Truth must be our guide and our purpose must be aligned with doing what is good and right to and for Yahs Creation. workers have already gave in and gave up. they drink because they lost the will to fight, now, they drown their sorrows in a bottle. the oldest process in the game. change can only be initiated by the new blood that runs through the future generations. those on the come up. those whose minds are searching. hungry for knowing. if you can catch them before "IT" happens. because once "IT" does happen, you may never be able to reverse the effects. they turn into the people in the bars...

now, as far as who is a je.w and who is not... well, those who do the works of Abraham are his seed. there are so many Afrikans who also have the DNA of the ancient Hebrews, but are not given access to the land. their is a conspiracy against the sons and daugters of light. ask the illuminatti. its bigger than jus race... black and white. its about light and darkness and people are caught in the middle. whites and blacks alike. sure, white people can be of israel too. in fact, there were tribes who were said to take on strange wives such as Benjamine. we all did at one time or another. when we fled Israel, we fled into Afrika where we took on strange wives from Afrika. we also went across Afrika into spain and europe where we also did the same. our seed was spread all over, but, again, if they be of Israel, they must do the works of our fathers.

one thing is for sure. we will see. no one ever thought there would be a Black president. i guess we will all jus have to wait and see. me myself? i am betting on the Prophets. they have never failed me yet.
    test
  4. Joro

Joro New Member

"The Holy Spirit" aka Truth must be our guide? OK.... Do they teach that in universities? Follow your own logic...Yah makes man, man makes Satan.....I would agree they teach Satan in universities (if you'd explicitly made that proposition). If the students' primary concern is getting an 'A' on their paper, they can't be revolutionaries. Arguing with a professor will get them less than nowhere.

I'm privy to different information on the origins of Judaism. It's a religion of Africa, not the Middle East.

Israel is not an African nation. ...The practice of Judaism has changed over the millennia.
    test
  5. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

no, they do not teach truth in the universities... they give you information and facts... you must align yourself with what is good and right and Truth will come to you in any situation.

the middle east was/is Afrika. prior to the cutting of the suez canal, t was land locked to Afrika. there were no would be european Hebrews. in 500 bc, they started to drift off into other areas screwing women along the way. converts and strangers also joined in... lands has changed along with religion. the hellenistic age did all of this. that and manifest destiny. the magna carta 1215... if the east has a middle, then it has a top, bottom, east, west, north, and south right? so, dont allow euro litterate deception fool you. if they could, egypt would be in asia too... lol
    test
  6. Joro

Joro New Member

and that's where Judaism started.....Egypt.

Read "Bible Myth: The African Origins of the Jewish People" by Gary Greenberg...

and I agree there's no "middle" East....what I'm really saying is the real holy land is along the Nile.

In universities they give you "information and facts"? Is that your euphemism for "lies"?

In universities they give you false information, and false facts, and you have to know the real facts for yourself. Simple. There's nothing spiritual about it.
    test
  7. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

i would agree that the same Universal Truth that existed in Egypt also exist today with whomever holds its keys. but, to say that egypt was its birth place? nahhhh.... Truth outdates predates Egypt... even Atlantas...
    test
  8. Joro

Joro New Member

shrug ...

Truth was founded at the same moment god was .... I agree with that .....

So, if I get you ....you're saying that if I understand the truth of the universe and god and the meaning of existence ..... then I'll be able to see through the lies of institutions?

It's almost as if you're saying that I'm a god ...and if I realize this truth I'll become omniscient, as gods are...and therefore no lie could deceive me .....

*whoa* ....that's totally gnarly dude .....

Teacher: "Ok class, today we'll talk about Columbus discovering America"

Little 12 year old god: "Columbus never set foot in what we today call 'America' " ......
    test
  9. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

I love being the bearer of bad news

Holy land along the Nile? you either smoking crack or crack with doo doo on it.

the Biggest lie being told to people today(and for ages) is that the truth of God lies in Egypt and Africa, when that's the deepest bucket of horse shit ever. Even got white folks(who wanna be black) thinking that dumb shit. the Egyptians were a Pagan people. period. they worshipped everything but God. they didn't give God his just do and you see what happend to them and their land...gone. shit buried under mountains of sand and rock. That's the power of God. mock him and reap the reward of his wrath.

Israel is a people, not a land. another major lie that's been fucked into the minds of many people. Israel(Jacob) is the father of the 12 tribes of
    Israel( himself). look the shit up because I ain't got time to argue with you mofos like Sizzla does. you either accept the truth or accept the lies by the Euro-Jews. I don't give a fuck.

this last point might piss off a lot of you, but fuck you cowards. Black people are cursed by God. why? as a people we disobeyed God and we complained and bitched and moan until God turned us over to our lusts, greeds, and all out ignorances. Doomed to slavery. and it all came true too. it ain't hard to tell just read the newspaper and see the monkey shines we put on for the world. Fighting over crack, dropping out of school, getting pregnant at 15, talking like you got 9 rocks stuck in your throat and your tongue heavy. just fucking embarrassing. would rather pop a pistol than knuckle up. and NO, Obama house nigga ass can't help you. help your damn self.

you know what...fuck this topic...don't get me started.

Back to you Sizzla. you can have it dog. I don't see how you do it mane.
    test
  10. Alias3000

one last factual..

the Synagogue of Satan is none other than the Catholic Church.
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

Blacks are cursed by God? My boy, everyone in that Bible you read is black. Except for maybe the un-named Romans that Paul proselytized to, every name in the Bible belongs to a black person.

So um .... yea. Think about that. And Keep reading.
    test
  12. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

the curse part? that can be found in Deu 28...
    f
    test
  13. Alias3000

lol@everybody in the Bible is black...comedy

read Isaiah chapter 1 verse 3 and keep reading from there. It's talk about the curse on Judah and Jerusalem there. there's other books in the Bible that speak on the true children of Israel too. this is just one off top.

and If you're a Muslim I suggest you drop that falseflag religion and seek the God of Abraham.. if you're not Muslim, then disregard that comment.
    test
  14. Alias3000

indeed. another reference.
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

Are you and Sizzla talking about the so-called "Hametic" curse? The curse Noah put on his son for seeing his nakedness?

You expect me to believe that Ham was the only black son Noah had? And that all black people descend from this one black man? Ok....fine.

But what color was Noah himself? This man who supposedly had black, white, chinese and Indian sons....

We know that the only race that can produce every shade in the spectrum is the black race.

So Noah, who produced the father of the blacks, Ham, had to himself have been a black man.

This black man went and cursed his only black son, and all black people to come? And for what? Seeing Noah stumble around drunk and naked?

What was Noah doing piss drunk and naked in the first place? Isn't he supposed to have been a man so righteous that the fate of human kind was placed in his hands? This drunkard, so intoxicated that he couldn't dress himself, was so righteous and favored by God that he held the power to curse a race of people for millenia?

Give ...me .... a .....break.

Please keep those Bible fairy tales that white men have indoctrinated you with to yourselves.

"Oh look at us! We're shooting each other and getting pregnant at 15! Did you SEE that 50 cent video!? That's why God made us slaves! He foresaw it in his divine wisdom and en-shackled our forefathers."

By the way, Alias, I'd honestly like you to enlighten me on one thing. Tell me some significant characters in the Bible who were white. Not Pontius Pilate, not the Roman centurion, and not Aaron's wife Mariam who was turned white by God as punishment for disobediance.

I'd like to know a white man in the Bible who was as important as Balaam's donkey.
    test
  16. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

every one knows every since israel and the UN was created in 1947...well....the end started...

last days niggaz
    test
  17. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

no, not that one... Noah was Black and all three of his sons. white people are the same people that Cain married when he went beyond the garden. there were other people on the planet when Adam and his family was here and created in the Image of God. they were the first ones created in His Image. the Bible is exclusive. it deals with a single group of people as the main focus. they did not recognize other people and nations like that. they were not important. its like finding a Celtic history book written for thewm by them about them. well, the Bible was written for, about and by the Hebrews. the curse of Ham did not effect all Blacks. thats a myth. Nimrod was a hammite and the father of babylon. Afrikan. and when it says that his son saw his nakedness, that could have ment his wife, or his personal buisiness, not just his penis... know the Hebraic thought befo you make refferences to them and what they are talking about.

In the world, past and present, there are two major types of cultures; the Hebrew (or eastern) culture and the Greek (or western) culture. Both of these cultures view their surroundings, lives, and purpose in ways which would seem foreign to the other.

Greek thought views the world through the mind (abstract thought). Ancient Hebrew thought views the world through the senses (concrete thought).

Greek thought describes objects in relation to its appearance. Hebrew thought describes objects in relation to its function.

The Greek culture describes objects in relation to the object itself. The Hebrew culture describes objects in relation to the Hebrew himself.

Greek nouns are words which refer to a person, place or thing. Hebrew nouns refer to the action of a person place or thing.
    test
  18. Joro

Joro New Member

Yea Greeks think differently from Jews.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:
    But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
    But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God
    Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
    - 1Corinthians 1:22-25

Sounds to me like both Jews and Greeks are wrong in the end.
    test
  19. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

says who? 1Corinthians? a Greek? i thought so...
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

You thought wrong.

Says Paul, a Jew. Here's a few things Paul has wrote if you don't believe me.

"For it is we who are the circumcision, we who worship by the Spirit of God, who glory in Christ Jesus, and who put no confidence in the flesh— though I myself have reasons for such confidence.
    If anyone else thinks he has reasons to put confidence in the flesh, I have more: circumcised on the eighth day, of the people of Israel, of the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews; in regard to the law, a Pharisee; as for zeal, persecuting the church; as for legalistic righteousness, faultless" -Phillippians 3:3-6

"Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they Abraham's descendants? So am I." -2 Corinthians 11

So your difference of opinion is with Paul, another Jew, not with a Greek.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.