Israel - The Synagogue of Satan ...(Sizzla?)

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Joro, Jun 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

--------

Revelations 3:9 "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie..."

Sizzla...I often find you on here defending Israel, as if it is some holy place which practices the true religion of God to the extent where race is secondary and everybody lives under an umbrella of piety.

You will find this short article and video to be of interest then, I'm sure:

[youtube]Uxt9HwfPwPo&[/youtube]

to read the few short paragraphs of commentary click here:

Max Blumenthal - Feeling The Hate In Jerusalem on the Eve of Obama’s Speech in Cairo

And before you say this video represents a small or fringe segment of the population, I'll quote what one of the co-creators of the video, Joseph Dana, presumably a J.e.w., wrote (the other co-creator of the video, Max Blumenthal, is obviously a J.e.w): "As a resident of Jerusalem, I can say that the people represented in this video are not members of a fringe group or simply drunk college kids. These people reflect the sentiments shared by many people in this country and this city..."

So your constant sticking up for Israel, as a black man, to me is sad. Especially when I consider that you see so clearly when it comes to America. You've fled the secular racism of America only to enter the same racism - only now it is disguised with religion instead of political correctness. Your faith has clouded your judgment. There's actually a clinical term for people who go to the holy land and lose their rationality: Jerusalem Syndrome.

Back to the video. It's sickening to me how J.e.w.s constantly play the holocaust card to justify everything they do and think. They do this to the point of insanity. They're FUCKIN CRAZY. "Obama's a Nazi!"...how can you say that?...."becuz of the holocaust" ......"Fuck ni.g.ger.s! White Power!".....how can you say that?....."becuz of the holocaust!"......with no holocaust, there's no Israel. So the holocaust is everything.

See how psycho they are? Supposed victims of Nazism shouting "white power."

Look Sizzla (and for others who don't know)....point blank....the conflict in the middle east is not about religion. That's only the veneer. It's about COLOR. It's about the white Jews vs. the colored Palestinians.
    test
  2. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

while you do not feel that i do understand your point, i do. and i know this scripture all too well! in fact, i feel it deep in my eternal soul. there are many who say that they re the people and are not. because to be the seed of Avraham, one must do the works of Avraham. i do not have any sort of a syndrome, and fo a matter of fact, ive had my ideals way before i went to Israel... even since time came into existance. as for this palestinian, until he himself embrace his fellow colored people(stop exploiting them etc.), shame on him as well. yes, Israel has race issues, i never said that they didnt. as for those who do reject the man of color, they also reject God and therefore, they are an "obammanatiion." they are anti semites. we know what there end will be. (Ezekiel 38:8) Isaiah says I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: and bring My sons from far and My daughters from the ends of the earth." (Isaiah 43:5-6) Also, Immigrants of non Israel people would furnish our labor forces: "Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers * * the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls."** so, this is where i am with that... Judah was captives in the lands of the great captivity yet, this wealthy said j e w was able to come in and wrestle the land back from the heathen to make a way for Yahs people to return. the words of the prophets are real but, they can not be made to come alive by way of magic. this is real life! we could have never returned to Israel as Hebrews while the arab still had his foot in the door. Yah caused this wealthy european to make a way. he is the tool/hand of Yah as Yah unleash His plan to restore His people. i love who loves me and my God. black, white, arab, or whomever.
    test
  3. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

wow, joro got sonned
    test
  4. x - calli

x - calli Guest

lol, interviewing drunk people in bars about politics, in any country, is going to lead to absurdity. this was hardly a balanced documentary - if theyre going to talk to people in the streets and bars, they shouldve also talked to people in universities.

there are hostile, xenophobic, ethnocentric views among the israelis too. they are not perfect. but theyve been far more reasonable in politics than the arabs have ever been.

israel is not a land of purity and holiness, but it is the land of a people that have been oppressed, killed and rejected everywhere else. and they built that country from scratch into the best country in the middle east.

the only issue i have is that they should be less dependent on US aid, and be more self-sufficient.
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

SIZZLA: If a plain racist like Tequila Jong-il is supporting you then maybe you'd better reevaluate your position.

And if you say, "Love my God and I'll love you, regardless of color", that sounds like a syndrome to me. Because although that white Je.w may pray to "Yahweh" just like you do, to him Yahweh is white.

X-Calli: where do you think the true pulse of a people can be found, in bars or in universities? If you say universities then you've obviously been in university too long and are therefor out-of-touch with reality.

That place you're inhabiting is called an "ivory tower" for a reason.
    test
  6. x - calli

x - calli Guest

point taken about the ivory tower effect. but interviewing drunk people in bars is hardly balanced. i wouldve liked to see interviews with the nightlife crowd, people at university campuses, suits&ties in the business districts, common people in stores and markets, and so on. i guarantee youd get a far more balanced and nuanced picture of israeli sentiments that way, than singling out rowdy idiots for interviews as if that represents the whole society.
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

X-Calli.....why interview those people in those other situations? So they can look into the camera and express their political correctness?

Bars are where you get the truth. When people are in a social atmosphere, and feel uninhibited - THAT'S WHEN THEY ARE MOST LIKELY TO TELL THE TRUTH. If these weren't acceptable or common views to hold, no one would be expressing them in public.

Further, to again quote the interviewer, "As a resident of Jerusalem, I can say that the people represented in this video are not members of a fringe group or simply drunk college kids. These people reflect the sentiments shared by many people in this country and this city..."
    test
  8. x - calli

x - calli Guest

well i figured thats what the interviewer was trying to portray.

still, id like to see more perspectives and a wider sample of people. and while veritas can be found in vino, so are alot of empty boasts and trash-talk.
    test
  9. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

I have to disagree with that. I dont believe Yahweh is white.I also do not believe that "Jesus" or anyone else from that time was white.Thats just what I personally believe.

I also agree with X Calli,you cant interview a bunch of drunk kids and expect anything intellegent to come of it.
    test
  10. Joro

Joro New Member

I'm glad you indicated that this is what you "personally" believe.

Becuz if you're a J.e.w of European descent, you're probably familiar with that derogatory word those J.e.w.s have for blacks: "schvartzer".

If you asked your mother or your father what would have happened had they brought a schvartzer home to present to their parents in preparation for marriage, I'd be interested in what they think their parents would have said.

Would it be: "God is colored....BUT NO SCHVARTZERS!".......?
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

Sizzla I reread this, and I think I better understand what you're saying.

My faith in scripture is not absolute as I presume yours to be, but I nonetheless like this part: "I will say to the north, GIVE UP".....

I'm still waiting for the fulfillment of this.

But right now, the "north" is running shit in Israel. They aren't the "Strangers [that] shall stand and feed your flocks, and the sons of the alien [who] shall be your plowmen and your vinedressers"...........

Maybe it's a process. A process I'm currently failing to see. Or perhaps it's simply your faith which allows you to perceive a process at all.

In any event, I don't share your faith in scripture. And the fact that you've got a kid like Tequila Jong-il cheerleading for you discourages me from sympathy. (I don't mean to imply that you need sympathy from me, however)
    test
  12. Joro

Joro New Member

SIZZLA: And furthermore, If it's true that Yah is using the wealthy European to reclaim Israel and liberate Judah from the land of great captivity, then why is that same land of great captivity funding Israel with hundreds of millions of dollars a year?

You quoted scripture that said, "the sons of strangers shall build up thy walls"....don't be so sure those walls aren't for keeping your black ass fenced in, instead of being for fortification against outsiders.
    test
  13. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

No,actually.I have black people in my family.My uncle and cousins. So for me,personally,its not an issue.However i do recognize that it is an issue for many others. Im of very mixed decent,but primarily Eastern European decent.But to any outsider im just "another white jew".Im far from Orthodox,not very proper.I respect and appreciate my family,our history and values but am "finding myself" i suppose.I dont practice,in other words.But thats not to say I dont respect it. But race has never been an issue within my family,and im pretty positive its because we have a mixed family.

I see alot of others with race problems,so I do recognize that as being the "norm" for European Jews.But to answer your question,i dont think my mother would ever say anything like that or have a problem with it.
    test
  14. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

Arent all european/white Jews not real Jews? Only the descendants of Shem are the real Jews. European Jews are Khazars who converted to Judaism.
    test
  15. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

test
  16. Lil Dead

Lil Dead Arizona Steel

I dunno but my family has been Jewish for at least 400-500 years. Just recently (last 50 yrs or so) has any of the family gone away from the religion.Some are agnostic,some are christian ect. My family were Hungarian Jews before they came to America in the 1920s/30s. Ive read and believe that European Jews,most of them,were converted.But if theyre converted and fully religious then I personally dont think it matters where there bloodline falls. My family is Jewish because it was made that way,i suppose. My great grandmother told me that only in the last century has any of our family denied there roots and religion. *shrugs*
    test
  17. x - calli

x - calli Guest

the khazar theory is exaggerated. while khazars did convert to judaism and mixed with jews, they are still a minority in jewish ancestry. ashkenazi jews of europe were mostly descended from the biblical lands of israel, which is supported by history and genetics.

as for the links in your other post, the blood libel accusation against jews has been around for hundreds of years, and it isnt any more true now.
    test
  18. FlyChick

FlyChick New Member

The ashkenazi jews are the Khazars. They are the ones that are said to have converted to Judaism.

I dont know, but there has to be SOME truth to the links I provided.
    test
  19. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

again, you speak from your own ignorantce... my God is my people. the only way for me to experience God is through people and this great Creation. that is the God that i know. we do not look to any spook in the sky nor do we worship religion. i know that there is a energy that dwell among and within a people. that when this energy is envoked that it can do as it wills.

as for there being a pulse in a bar, well, i dont think so... the Universities is where revolution starts and ends... nuthin but a fight will go down with a bunch of drunks... babble babble slurr slurr... get real...
    test
  20. x - calli

x - calli Guest

no.. the khazars converted to judaism, but they were largely phased out by 1000 ad by the kievan rus. although there may be some khazar influence, especially in eastern europe, it is definitely not the majority source of ashkenazi jews. the ashkenazi have middle eastern genes that correspond to an ancestral population in the near east (the 12 tribes).

Khazars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Ashkenazi Jews - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

those links show what im talking about. theres other links and sources out there if youre interested.

genetic science has refuted the khazar theory, and the blood libel has long been fuel for the anti-semitic fire. by the way, the protocols of zion were a plagiarized forgery.

and keep in mind that the diaspora has been the jewish lifestyle since ancient rome. it wasnt until the late 1940s that the jews got a permanent homeland again.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.