Isaiah Rashad - Civilia Demo [2014]

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by snowy, Feb 11, 2014.

1. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

Any one up on this album. I would of thought being on TDE he would be getting more attention.
    [​IMG]

Chattanooga, Tennessee native Isaiah Rashad has unleashed his TDE debut album, Cilvia Demo.
    The set packs 14 tracks’ worth of original material from the rising rap star, including Booth-approved singles “Shot You Down (Remix),” “Ronnie Drake,” “Brad Jordan” and “R.I.P. Kevin Miller.”
    Jay Rock, Jean Deaux, Michael Da Vinci, ScHoolboy Q and SZA make guest appearances throughout the set, which features production from The Antydote, Black Metaphor, Farhot, Ross Vega and more.

TRACKLIST:
    01. Hereditary
    02. Webbie Flow (U Like)
    03. Cilvia Demo
    04. R.I.P Kevin Miller
    05. Ronnie Drake (feat SZA)
    06. West Savannah (feat SZA)
    07. Soliloquy
    08. Tranquility
    09. Menthol (feat Jean Deaux)
    10. Modest
    11. Heavenly Father
    12. Banana
    13. Brad Jordan (feat Michael Da Vinci)
    14. Shot You Down (Remix) (feat Jay Rock & Schoolboy Q)

DL
    test
  2. koolbreeze1981

koolbreeze1981 Member

I listened to it already. Wasn't feeling it. Not a bad album, just average. Nothing about Isaiah really stands out to me. The tracks that I liked the most were the ones that already came out. Ronnie Drake & Shot You Down(which JR & Q stole the show without even trying). Nothing else was really memorable enough to add to my playlist. Still will check for him in the future but right now, when I think of Isiaiah, I think .............meh.
    test