is weed really that bad 4 u?

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by C.G., Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

ive herd everything from its ok for u, to its good for u, to its 5 times worse tha ncigs. ive also heard that if u smoke froma bowl its better for u, cuz the blunt paper gives u cancer. any1 know which of these are true?
    test
  2. Konscious

Konscious Resident Sage

Some say the burning creates carcinogens, which can cause cancer... but you can escape that by eating it. But if you're a casual smoker who only smokes a few times a week or month, then you're not going to smoke a whole lot to have a serious affect compared to someone who smokes 2 packs of cigarettes a day.

The high affects different people differently... I've seen people become more alert, some become sluggish.

It's not physically addictive and I've never heard of anyone OD'ing on it.

It's not a bigger "gateway" drug than alcohol, which is more deadly and causes more serious impairment.
    test
  3. p4ct

p4ct New Member

Thats so true because i drive when im high all the time but when im drunk it's a hell of a lot harder.
    test
  4. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

yea im not drinkin anymore, weeds so much better, i drive better high
    test
  5. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

man i drive smooth as hell when im high...and drinkin does fuck u up way more..ive never caught a weed charge...i been busted twice drunk...shits crazy
    test
  6. M.T

M.T Registered User

Or using a vaporizer.

Alcohol and tobacco are worse.
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

it makes you taller, stronger, run faster and jump higher!
    test
  8. Sleepy_Hollow

Sleepy_Hollow aka getchaneckslit

your doctor would give you the best insight..but..

Bowls are better than blunts..But, weed itself has 5 times more tar in it, which could, possibly, lead to cancer..also with other numerous chemicals that are harmful..you're smokin' more than THC, you know..and, don't buy dirt..that shit 90% of the time has Raid or some shit in it..Thats why you be getting them headaches..

bongs are the best for your health..besides vaporizers..the water in the bongs gets rid of 50% of the tar I believe..but vaporizers dont give you the same high..i think they suck..but with them, you dont breathe in any smoke
    test
  9. Sleepy_Hollow

PS..Gravity bongs = greatest stoner tool ever invented
    test
  10. M.T

M.T Registered User

Never been a recorded case of marijuana causing cancer
    test
  11. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

what type of fuckin bullshit ass vape did u get blown from? your fuckin crazy

and weed itself does NOT have more tar in it.. they talk about if you smoke it in a blunt but thats bullshit too because they're saying ur gonna leave the tabacco in their n smoke it

the studies are all fucked up n one sided
    test
  12. Brad915

Brad915 New Member

I personally think (after many papers and speeches on marijuana) that marijuana is not good for you, but is better than say smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol.

I was always under the impression that smoking marijuana is all natural but I've recently learned that when smoking marijuana, the heat brings out the tar which is bad for you.

I normally only smoke blunts, which I think is probably the least healthy way. But it beats smoking out of a fuckin' coke can when I was younger. A vaporizer and a bong are probably the most healthy way of smoking.
    test
  13. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

LOL, I remember Coke cans. I'd say smoking blunts/joints are the worst. The smoke gets stronger and stronger as you keep smoking. Whereas, with (most) cigarettes, you do have a filter. I'm saying if you had filters on weed, shit would be as good as it gets.

Other than that, It did make me lazy and dependant when I smoked day in and day out. It also lead to other drugs for me. Those things won't happen to all people, but I'd imagine they happen to most. Then again, bad things tend to happen any time you do to much of a certain thing. But out of any drug that you can do, i do think it's the safest because the buzz it gives you is much cleaner.
    test
  14. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

lmao...may seem like that
    test
  15. Sleepy_Hollow

the same bullshit ass vape that spit you out her pussy, bitch

Weed itself DOES have more tar, dickhead..There's a different name for a blunt with tobacco and weed..people do actually smoke like that..I forget what its called though..And, the tests were based on rolling papers..not blunts, shithead..And, even if they did do a test on blunts..Take the leaf off your dutch..look at the brown paper where you crack it..that little grey paper is the cancer paper..the rest of the dutch is merely harmless..the cancer paper pulls right off if you don't slober on it..just pull that off and don't crack it..just re-attach the leaf and roll up
    test
  16. macmilimeterhyms

macmilimeterhyms Product of the 80s

any form of smoke going into your respiratory system regardless of where it came from is harmful. My experience with being a temporary pot-head left me with weak lungs and heart possibly because I had childhood asthma, I don't think people with non-asthmatic lungs would be effected as bad as me but I could be wrong. Either way smoking is bad for you, bottom line. stick to beers but don't drink and drive and calculate what your limit should be by weighing yourself and reading the BAC index to see where you should draw your line. best advice you can listen to
    test
  17. Ike Powers

Ike Powers From the Nawf to the Sawf

man either burn a blunt or be scared to burn a blunt....it's that simple ...who the fuck cares if it's bad, get blunted or stay sober nigga
    test
  18. Mr. Key

Mr. Key Heron and sex in one....

It's only bad when people overdue it, just like anything else. If you drink too much water its bad for you, so if your smoking EVERYDAY then of course its gonna be bad. It's all about moderation. Before I quit I smoked on the weekends only and maybe like 2 - 4 times a month. And I was good, passed every drug test I took without having to take any special shit. But when you got stupid mothafuckas gettin high all day everyday its not a good look. Your gonna start being lazy as hell with very little motivation. People who smoke like that are the reason that weed gets such a bad reputation, your overdoing it. Take care of your business during the week, and then enjoy your weekend.

And the only reason I quit is because of the career path I want to take, but im still a supporter of RESPONSIBLE weed smoking.
    test
  19. Bunnz17

Bunnz17 Nate Bunnz

I heard it aint bad for you at all?
    test
  20. jj cool L

jj cool L smell my finger

its not more bad then anything else can be...i mean MILK is considered 'dangerous' (there have been studies on it!) but like with anything else as long as you dont abuse it, then its all good.

Its not 100% healthy neither...it does fuck up your lungs your inhaling SMOKE after all...the best way around this is to vaporize your weed its healthy and you eget the most for your high! i have to admit that is my least favorite way to smoke though, i love my bong.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.