is this proof that guys are more straight forward?

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by Shit with corn in it IRM'S BITCH, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've met a lot of mothers who state that having 'boys' is much easier than having 'girls' because they are just simply more straight forward and don't make as much fuss as girls. Is there any truth to this with kids, and if so, do you think that if boys are more straight forward, then women should admit that men are more likely to be more straight forward in adult relationships? could it then be said that men are straight forward and make life easy while women complicate things?
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

yeah its true

we are more straight forward....and we're real easy to read..........age old fact......

women make things hard on themselves and they dont even realize it......
    test
  3. In-Awe.

In-Awe. .. Speak On It..

Yup.. We're REAL emotional Lol...

Gone
    test
  4. sagacious infant

sagacious infant reflecting the sun

First of all....who cares? (hehe)

Second...I have not raised a boy nor a girl so I ...don't think I can fairly answer this question.

I deal with kids on an almost daily basis...I can think of a few boys as well as girls who are more difficult, moody, and for the most part - not straight forward.

What do you mean by "straight forward" really?
    test
  5. well I take it you dont.:) I asked these women what they meant by 'straight forward' and they just said it quite loosely in a sense that boys weren't as complicated or troublesome. Girls being pre -menstrual came into it along with hormones also. It made me wonder about whether the women who apply this idea to young girls in general, accept it to be the same in the sense of an adult relationship. i.e. they are the trouble makers and men aren't, cus that seems to be the mindstate perpetuated conciously or subconciously, perhaps?
    test
  6. mama21

mama21 panama-red@blackplanet

i've heard that a lot too that males might be easier to take care of when they're babies ,but once they get to a certain age you have to worry about them wanting to stay out late and what not..but with females i would think you might have to worry about the same things also thinking about things i used to do during my teenage years as a female..

i was thinking about this too earlier today, it might have something to do with what you're saying, like young boys being taught to be men at an early age of 3 or 4 which could be good but then comes the thought of letting a child be a child and enjoy their youth.that could be a reason as to why some males might grow up being straight forward now because of what was instilled in them at a young age..i'm going through that right now with a cousin of mine with the training, not telling her how to raise her son..but not certain if it's good or not at that age.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.