Is there still a 2 poem rule?

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by 49th Prophet, Nov 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

Is there still the rule that only allows two poems up at a time per page? and if so is it EVER ok to drop 3?
    test
  2. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Currently i have 3 on the first page IDK how that happened, some one must have went onto the second page and bumped one up. I guess the Admins will deal with it and close one, But i think the rule still applies
    test
  3. Xero Satsujin

Xero Satsujin OnLy gOd kNoWs oR Goes

I am not so sure, because i done seen cats up there with 4 poems, and all of them open...
    test
  4. lpoet

lpoet POET

^makes me feel like we are not doing our jobs

that doesnt happen often xero.....we still have the 2 poem rule
    test
  5. Xero Satsujin

I know it doesnt happen often, but I was just stating that it has happened. And as far as you guys doing your jobs, it's almost like parenting, you cant always be the friend. So maybe you all should enforce that READ & REPLY rule, it'll make things much more sane in the realm...anyway, that's jut my opinion...1
    test
  6. lpoet

lpoet POET

yeah man i agree but i know jeff hates the rule and i'm not sure if i've really sold malik and feme on it either.....truth is..a lot of cats just wont reply and i can see us having to close like 7 posts on the first page....
    test
  7. Xero Satsujin

damn, well, like I said, it will keep the peace, and if you all see that it needs doing, then it should be done because one way or the other, shit is going to decline in the realm. Hell, I even told Malik that I am going to stop postin for a while because shit is hectic. He even said something of the same...But yeah, I feel what ya sayin...But sometimes, by any means necessary, you gotta get the job done...again, just my opinion...
    test
  8. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

im doing that now too, once those two peices go im gonna keep posting rarely though, i will still reply, but alot of work is falling off unappreciated...
    test
  9. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

See this is the problem IMO. We got alot of cats in here who think they gotta post 2 pieces every other day. I mean i understand people want their work to be seen and all, but postin and postin and postin and postin every other day, that shit gets out of hand. I mean i dont even post two at a time. I post one. Let it stay up there then wait for a couple of weeks before i post the next, just to let other people get there work seen...Everybody want they shit to be seen and they dont reply to nobody else because of that. The realm isnt goin anywhere. You dont have to post two pieces every other day. Or post a piece soon as one of two pieces that was on the fist page falls to the second.

If you gonna post show love if you want love.
    test
  10. Dark_Angel

Dark_Angel Dark_Angel

yeah i get you ^^^ but still it wont stop some people posting and posting, then they will complain theres no replies...its a cycle. i dont know, im gonna keep replying but just not post often, maybe once every three weeks or so...its not worth it if u post and post and 30 other people poems slip away
    test
  11. 49th Prophet

All I wanted to know was if the rule still applied..

There will never be a way to ever get everyone replying to everyone, its just impossible, and I can only imagine the responses from people if a "realm government" or rule was put in place to force replies from people, they still wouldnt reply, but they would be alot more bitchy about not doing it Im sure...

But as for myself from here on in I'll show love to those who show love, simple as that

much love

peace
    test
  12. Xero Satsujin

Good Idea Prophet, showing love to those who show it...But, what about the cats that get entirely slept on? And that Realm Govt. Wasn't a bad idea either, it really wasnt...Damn...Hmm...Imma get back to that...
    test
  13. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Yea I know I posted too much in row this last week, usaully i only post about a piece every 4 or 5 days. i got a little out of hand And im sorry for that.
    test
  14. 49th Prophet

Yeah I been droppin a few lately, but I hadnt dropped for almost a month so Im kinda making up for it I guess, besides Im trying some new shit, to see how it works out..

Xero...I do reply to new cats if/when they are getting slept on, even if they arent, I'll still reply to new poets work when I can...but...

And I dont know what to think about the "government" idea, I have an equal number of pro's and con's so I guess we'll just see what happens

much love

peace
    test
  15. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

The way i see. There's alot of cats in the realm that just goin around giving you 2 or 3 word replies. If we put that rule up that's all you gonna ever see, 2 or 3 word replies, just so they can get it out the way and post they piece up. Sooner or later people gonna be complainin about that, then somebody gonna scream out "we need to have a 1 sentence reply rule" or some crazy shit like that.

I dont know

lol it's really gonna get crazy around christmas time though.
    test
  16. Gotti23

Gotti23 Come 2 the darkness

Hey 49th and anyone else who wants to check out my poem check it out in Poetry realm it's called "blindness"
    test
  17. 49th Prophet

test
  18. StubbilyMug

StubbilyMug DayorDollar Records

ya, crisis...

all eight realmers, 50% being MODs

...well, it only takes two to incite a riot
    test
  19. 49th Prophet

good point, cause and effect I guess, lets get Doctor Phil's opinion on this
    test
  20. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

All I wanted to know was if the rule still applied..

There will never be a way to ever get everyone replying to everyone, its just impossible, and I can only imagine the responses from people if a "realm government" or rule was put in place to force replies from people, they still wouldnt reply, but they would be alot more bitchy about not doing it Im sure...

But as for myself from here on in I'll show love to those who show love, simple as that

much love

peace

the man is right 49th show love to get love but then new cats will get love too because they will reply i like that rule i just think if you want replys show people you care
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.