Is there really someone out there that believes that one race is better???

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by ebonisunset, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joro

Joro New Member

Aphrodite = black woman ....Afrika, Afro....

What have the Greeks lied about? I'd like to know...
    test
  2. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

the current ideas on the etymology of that word dont point that direction.. but perhaps.

well i dont see the greeks as dishonest. i just never saw them as especially honest or reverent of the truth as a defining characteristic.. although i certainly wouldnt call them dishonest. and their ideas and thought did show regard for truth and rational thought.

i just never considered that.
    test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

So your rebuttle is "perhaps that's what the word meant" and "perhaps the greeks were being honest, I just never bothered to consider whether they valued honesty" .....

Perhaps you're wrong. Perhaps I'm right. Perhaps we're both gonna die. Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps......
    test
  4. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

no, 1st. to be "white" is a lie in and of itself. firstly, they are more red or jus color-less than anything. not white, they are no different species of people because they lack color or texture. that pale skin and straight hair ii just not going to make it! they are no different and no better than anyone else~ PERIOD! thas a lie! we are all connecet at the core; at the root. we are humans. we are Adamic edenic beings. all else would be considered aliens if anything different... but when it comes to this man; this human being from earth? we are all the same. varioous shades, shapes, sizes, colors and so on but, "ONE BLOOD!" like it or not... were all variations of the same model.the entire "race" issue is a fraud! a lie. propaganda spread to create a false power structure that works as long as people continue to buy into the hype. sadly, their is a sucka born every second of the day!
    test
  5. Joro

Joro New Member

You're a liar too Sizzla.

That's why I hate whites and blacks both. Hate angels and demons both. Hate the god and the devil both.

It's ridiculous how the earth is a pile of shit. Literally.
    test
  6. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

I cant believe you're having a full on mental break down just because your girl sucked off a white dude. Man up.
    test
  7. Joro

Joro New Member

LOL....

I dunno, she very well might have sucked off a white dude. But she's not the problem, only a symptom. Just like this whole board and everyone on it is fake. The people on the street and at school are not what they seem. The only thing I come close to "believing in" is my breathing. I trip sometimes, but overall I'm calm about the situation, no breakdown. I'm just gonna continue pretending to fight the fake revolution in this fake world on this fake message board. When I'm real bored.
    test
  8. ebonisunset

ebonisunset Nemesis of Truth

Bottom line there is good and bad in everyone; things that one race does ,another person in another race has the capability to do.
    Throughout history there has been white presidents now we have a black one. There are common folks who have iq's that are higher than the president of the united states. There are some women that can do things better than men; and vise versa. People are people and we all have strengths and weaknesses it depends on the individuals not the race, not the creed, not the sex but the individuals the sky is truly the limit.
    test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

Yeah....and there's no such thing as "group psychology" as people are each free individual thinkers and there's no need for religion as we're all living heaven on earth right now. Kumbaya
    test
  10. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Uninspired man.
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

Yup ... the world is fucked....bluntness is a lot more heroic than sarcasm.....
    test
  12. Tequila Jong-il

Tequila Jong-il SALAD TOSSER

cheer up you miserable bastard
    test
  13. ebonisunset

im not trying to disprespect you at all when i make this comment but you need a hug and a role model you are one of the most negative, closed minded people i know do u want to talk about it?
    test
  14. ebonisunset

um... need i say more
    test
  15. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

Joro

I will gladly be your role model.
    test
  16. Joro

Joro New Member

it's ok Dex. I'm not trying to get the pussy and be heroic......
    test
  17. ebonisunset

for the record my thread was not stupid it was a simply question. dont blame my question for you being small minded and sarcastic
    test
  18. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

That's the most common world we live in. Someone like that has always been in existance.

Imperial1
    test
  19. Joro

Joro New Member

fuckholes
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.