Is there really someone out there that believes that one race is better???

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by ebonisunset, Oct 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebonisunset

ebonisunset Nemesis of Truth

um.... why do you feel that jamaicians are more superior over nigerians??
    i dont get it
    test
  2. Joro

Joro New Member

Since then they've won the gold medal in Olympic soccer in 1996 with the help of one of the best soccer players I've ever seen, Jay-Jay Okocha. They've also produced the Nobel Prize winning author Wole Soyinka, not to mention the Booker Prize winning author Ben Okri.... among others. Nigerians are bosses. They even invented the email scam ....LOL.....

I dunno, maybe you really like to smoke spliffs while listening to Bob Marley....
    test
  3. Joro

Joro New Member

Either Noncentz is an ignorant white man.....or maybe he's black, but a proud West Indian. Or maybe he's just joking.
    test
  4. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^I hope he's just joking.

Jesus Christ I don't even feel like putting the effort forth to type a rebuttle to what he just said...
    test
  5. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

test
  6. Dex Lewis

Dex Lewis Guest

There's no use trying to talk objectively about race with emotional nitwits.
    test
  7. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

I'm making replies as stupid as the threads.

'Is there really someone out there that believes that one race is better"

Jesus.. smh
    test
  8. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^haha, Mission accomplished.

Even had me going for a second.

I do the same, I just make my replies much more obviously sarcastic...
    test
  9. Joro

Joro New Member

A real magician never reveals how he does his tricks....
    test
  10. SIZZLA

SIZZLA New Member

better is relative... but, sure. when it comes to doing somethings, i can say that Afro peoples of the planet do it big. out of all the peoples of the planet, when and if you see the "AFRO" come before their race? they are the Truth point blank. Afro Asiatics, Afro Simetic, Afro Latino,. Afro American, Afrikans, amd on down the line...
    test
  11. Joro

Joro New Member

^^^of course. White ppl know we're the Truth.

That's why the word is "Aphrodisiac" ...

White women secretly love black men above all others...and white men secretly love black women above all others.......

Problem with these feelings they have tho, is if they acted on them there'd be no more white people in a relatively short period of time. So they project the opposite.
    test
  12. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

lol that word doesnt refer to afro, it refers to aphrodite, greek goddess of sexuality.

also, i know noncentz was kidding.. but when you consider the claim of "racial purity" being superior, the opposite is in fact true. mixing dna/genetics undoubtedly improves appearance, health, as well as physical and mental traits.
    for example, look at the two extremes - inbreeding quickly leads to invalids. on the other hand, the offspring of an african and white british/scottish person wont have any problems. in fact, racially mixed people have a tendency to have the "best of both worlds".. and i would personally say thats true for the women at least.

the main advantage blacks have is that the africans always had a bigger gene pool than other peoples. their increased mingling with the rest of the world will probably improve things overall.
    test
  13. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

No. We are all equal.

It's just pure chance that some are more consistently at the bottom of the pile than others.
    test
  14. Joro

Joro New Member

No doubt.

The Greeks knew who they looked up to on an intellectual level...and by the same token they knew who the more desirable people were too.

Above all things, it's their honesty that made the Greeks great.
    test
  15. Joro

Joro New Member

Consistently?

The last 400 years can't be referred to as "consistently" in the context of the entire history of blacks and whites co-existing on Earth.

White people have been around 25,000 years ....and they've had the political and economic power for 400 of them.

So that's 21,000 to 400 in favor of blacks.

Whites in fact have been at the bottom more consistently - by far. But yes, we are all equal.
    test
  16. Look im Gangsta

it was decorative.
    test
  17. Joro

Joro New Member

No...I was decorating the truth.

What you were doing was mis-representing the truth using present realities. It was "masking" not "decorative" ....
    test
  18. Look im Gangsta

No, it was decorative.
    test
  19. x - calli

x - calli friend of israel

lol, maybe..

the greeks had a brilliant civilization with their intellectual achievements, notably in philosophy, theory of government and liberal arts. they had a great variety of city-states for much of their history, and they did well with their hellenistic empire too.

i never saw them as particularly honest though.. ive read that it was the Persians who emphasized truth above all else.
    test
  20. Joro

Joro New Member

whatever...lying is second nature to white ppl today.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.