is there really no "real" religion

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Depends how you define real. If you use real as in reality, then it depends. Subjectively it can't be as religion is a belief is based on what you imagine to be true. Reality in its truest form is an objective definition on what is unavoidably true based in imperical evidence. Reality in that form exist, but claiming a religion to coincide with it in its truest form is like throwing your dart blindfolded at the dartboard believing you hit the bullseye, though you won't be able to take off your blindfold. So, your religion might be real/truth, and it might not be.

So believing defines your subjective take on what might be reality, it doesn't have to be equal to reality in its objective take. So there might be and there might not be real religion at the same time, Schroedingers cat.
    test
  2. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

All religion is structure.

Peep the word origin, religio, it is meant to lock you in.

I am a Christian = Follower of Christ as laid out in the New Testament.

Catholics, Lutherans, Muslims, Buddhists, Judaism etc... those are religions, or man's structures. If by real religion, you mean a worship structure ordained and established by God, then no my man. No such thing as a real religion, everything we touch from the Lord is polluted by us, our stinking, or the Luciferian principle/energy that runs this world.

"For yea, do ye not know that Ye are Gods?"

"The kingdom of heaven is within you" brother.
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I can agree wit iambent in that.. Like the snazzy use of the scripture too
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.