is there really no "real" religion

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

If you maintain slaughterhouses and disobey the order of Christ in the Bible – “Thou shall not kill” — and you proclaim yourself a Christian, your so-called religion is simply a waste of time. Srama eva hi kevalam: [SB 1.2.8] your going to the church and everything is simply a waste of time, because you have no love for God. That foolishness is going on all over the world. People are stamping themselves with some sectarian label, but there is no real religion.
    test
  2. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

You do realize religion is guidance and not a standard right?

So a Christian can kill, a Muslim can drink alcohol, but still be within their faiths because those faiths are there to guide people rather than to say, "either you are perfect or you don't love God."
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

how do u call ur self a christian if u dont follow christ.. that's like sayin im a pascifist.. but i support the war in iraq and afghanistan.

what this is saying is, not even calling ur self religious constitutes ur religious. unless u live a lifestyle in accordance. you can slip and fall. as long as u get back up... but most religion promotes supremacy. which isn't anything comparible to the "fruits'' of a rightous person or a saint.
    test
  4. NatGeografik

NatGeografik ********

I don't understand, I thought most Westerners know of the story of "cast the first stone". There was never a religion that taught that perfection was saught. In fact, Abrahamic faiths all teach to follow your Prophet as much as possible. As far as your slip and fall get back statement, the only God judges who fell and didn't get back. Your job is not to judge other people, but to worry about yourself.

As far as your last statement, I don't know what you mean exactly.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

Basically im sayin all christians n any religion, is a waste of time if it isnt producing god loving people protecting creatures instead this imparialistic concept has created discord and division amongst man with a battle between who is right who us wrong n never once have these religions been able to avoid the failing stigma bc they refuse to search for truth n abandon previous taught doctrine. Out of fear not love for god.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

Religion teaches "my way is right urs is wrong, there for convert or suffer hell"

Yashua showed tolerance and adhered to strict principle of compassion n love. Having to choose yah or allah shouldnt even matter what matters is if ur a light in theworld. N that desnt require a religoplabel
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

Religious label*
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its how the system works, a tiny amount of people actually own the slaughterhouses.

we are taught to eat meat. In the system. I could go off meat, I love vegetables, I would need to basically re-learn how to cook but id do it. I have no problems eating tasty vegetarian food. The only thing that really stops me is that i have no clue how to shop/cook for a vegetarian diet. I would have no clue on what to snack on, what to eat every meal, id need instruction lol.

Gladiators who were active were fed vegetable high diet, i think actually all vegetables. Veggie high diets increase your bodies ability to heal. They knew that shit back then.

but the livestock industry is big money. To keep profit coming in they have to push meat. We all know big money equals advertising.
    test
  9. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Matthew 10:28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell - yeshua

And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.-yeshua
    test
  10. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Leviticus 22:31

“So you shall keep my commandments and do them: I am the Lord.

Matthew 5:27-28

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the fuckin thinkin police!
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

the Buddhist view on things is the there is a middle road

meaning moderation on both sides of the track is ok for the most part

for Buddhists who do eat meat they eat it knowing its ok in moderation. Most people eat both, which is basically being moderate about it
    test
  13. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

Bravo, well said.
    test
  14. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Just on the headline alone:
    Religion - beliefsystem
    Belief means you believe, as you have no fact to make it something you know to be real.
    So no, no real religion.
    test
  15. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

lol, but true & well said.

End thread
    test
  16. Geedorah

Geedorah King

So there are no other intelligent life forms in whole universe besides those on earth?
    test
  17. antilluminati

Belief: Maybe, huge odds so the probablitity is high, but -> Fact: Not as far as we know, suggesting there is, is purely speculation.

Now, do I believe? Yes, its very likely. Do I know? No, neither do anyone else.
    test
  18. Geedorah

Geedorah King

So as you have no fact of it,it means there isnt.
    test
  19. antilluminati

No it doesnt. It means we don't know. But you are free to believe whatever you want. Believe it is, believe there isn''t. Claiming one or the other to be fact is being a lame-ass.
    test
  20. Geedorah

Geedorah King

You wrote if you believe then there isnt real religion.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.